Review: could Fentanyl transdermal system cause Erectile dysfunction (Erection problems)?
Summary: Erectile dysfunction is reported only by a few people who take Fentanyl transdermal system.
We study 4,805 people who have side effects while taking Fentanyl transdermal system from FDA and social media. Among them, 4 have Erectile dysfunction. Find out below who they are, when they have Erectile dysfunction and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Fentanyl transdermal system and have Erectile dysfunction >>>
Fentanyl transdermal system
Fentanyl transdermal system has active ingredients of fentanyl. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes)
Erectile dysfunction has been reported by people with depression, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, stress and anxiety, hair loss. (latest reports from 32,224 Erectile dysfunction patients)
On Apr, 22, 2015: 4,805 people reported to have side effects when taking Fentanyl transdermal system. Among them, 4 people (0.08%) have Erectile Dysfunction.
Time on Fentanyl transdermal system when people have Erectile dysfunction * :
Gender of people who have Erectile dysfunction when taking Fentanyl transdermal system * :
|Erectile dysfunction||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have Erectile dysfunction when taking Fentanyl transdermal system * :
|Erectile dysfunction||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||25.00%||25.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Erectile dysfunction when taking Fentanyl transdermal system ** :
How people recovered from Erectile dysfunction ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Anxiety (3 people, 75.00%)
- Breakthrough pain (2 people, 50.00%)
- Sleep disorder (2 people, 50.00%)
- Back pain (2 people, 50.00%)
- Depression (2 people, 50.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Norco (2 people, 50.00%)
- Xanax (2 people, 50.00%)
- Klonopin (2 people, 50.00%)
- Amoxicillin (1 people, 25.00%)
- Trazodone (1 people, 25.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Erectile Dysfunction while taking Fentanyl Transdermal System?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Fentanyl transdermal system and have Erectile Dysfunction
- support group for people who have Erectile Dysfunction
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Effexor Xr for a 40-year old man with Depression. The patient has Sexual Dysfunction
- A study of side effects of Losartan Potassium for a 41-year old man with Hypertension. The patient has Ed
- A study of side effects of Wellbutrin Xl for a 37-year old man with Depression. The patient has Erectile Dysfunction
- A study of drug interactions between Effexor Xr, Zanaflex, Vistaril, Methadone Hydrochloride, Fentanyl-100, Remeron for a 29-year old woman with Depression, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Anxiety Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Herniated Intervertebral Disk, Fibromyalgia, Insomnia Related To Another Mental Condition.
- A study of drug interactions between Zanaflex, Klonopin, Vicodin, Fentanyl-50, Sinemet Cr, Seroquel, Depakote Er for a 58-year old woman with Muscle Contractions Involuntary, Anxiety Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Chronic Pain, Failed Back Surgery Syndrome, Parkinson's Disease, Psychosis. The patient has Shortness Of Breath, Muscle Cramps Aggravated, Sweating Fever, Congestive Heart Failure, Hallucinations
Recent Fentanyl transdermal system related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Remeron, Vistaril, Methadone Hydrochloride, Fentanyl-100 for a 29-year old woman who has Fibromyalgia
- Comparions of Morphine Sulfate, Fentanyl-100 for a 47-year old man who has Multiple Sclerosis Relapse
- Comparions of Mirtazapine, Fentanyl-75 for a 62-year old woman who has Generalised Torsion Dystonia Pain Relief
- Comparions of Fentanyl-25, Percocet for a 48-year old woman who has Chronic Pain
- Comparions of Ketamine Hydrochloride, Ms Contin, Fentanyl-100, Subutex, Oxycodone for a 25-year old man who has Chronic Pain
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.