Home > Fentanyl-100 > Bone and joint pain > Fentanyl-100 and Bone and joint pain
Review: could Fentanyl-100 cause Bone and joint pain (Joint pain)?
We study 7,236 people who have side effects while taking Fentanyl-100 from FDA and social media. Among them, 143 have Bone and joint pain. Find out below who they are, when they have Bone and joint pain and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Fentanyl-100 and have Bone and joint pain >>>
Fentanyl-100 (latest outcomes from 7,289 users) has active ingredients of fentanyl. It is often used in pain.
Bone and joint pain
Bone And Joint Pain (latest reports from 800,907 patients) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, multiple sclerosis.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 7,236 people reported to have side effects when taking Fentanyl-100. Among them, 143 people (1.98%) have Bone And Joint Pain.
Time on Fentanyl-100 when people have Bone and joint pain * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Bone and joint pain||32.14%||32.14%||3.57%||14.29%||14.29%||3.57%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Bone and joint pain when taking Fentanyl-100 * :
|Bone and joint pain||74.00%||26.00% |
Age of people who have Bone and joint pain when taking Fentanyl-100 * :
|Bone and joint pain||0.00%||0.00%||0.58%||0.58%||10.98%||15.03%||38.73%||34.10% |
Severity of Bone and joint pain when taking Fentanyl-100 ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Bone and joint pain||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Bone and joint pain ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (53 people, 37.06%)
- Arthralgia (40 people, 27.97%)
- Back pain (39 people, 27.27%)
- Anxiety (26 people, 18.18%)
- Depression (18 people, 12.59%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Zometa (47 people, 32.87%)
- Cymbalta (46 people, 32.17%)
- Protonix (41 people, 28.67%)
- Aredia (39 people, 27.27%)
- Ambien (38 people, 26.57%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Bone And Joint Pain while taking Fentanyl-100?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Fentanyl-100 and have Bone And Joint Pain
- support group for people who take Fentanyl-100
- support group for people who have Bone And Joint Pain
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Does neurontin cause arthritis. after taking it for 3 months, i started ints.
After having sciatic pain for almost a year, a doctor prescribed Neurontin. I took it for 3 months until I started getting severe joint pain. I weened myself off of it a month ago and am still having severe joint pain. There has not been any other changes in my life except Neurontin. Does this go ...
- I wanna know how fentanyl and oxycontin taken together like me works for patients?
I have been taking these meds. For the last 10months due to a auto accident that's happened in 1995!! And have bee in chronic Pain ever since, had to resign from my good paying job!! I could no longer work due to the constant pain...it took my Dr. And I over 3 yrs. To come up with this regimen to ev ...
- Interactions between quineprox (hydroxychloroquine) &zyvox (linezolid)
I had foot soft tissue infection and hospitalized for two days and given IV for Cipro. Then I was released from the hospital and given Zyvox 600MG twice a day for ten days. Meanwhile, I am taking 2000 MG cellcept and 400MG Hydroxychloriquine for more than 10 years to control my lupus. Around the si ...
- Does the fentanyl patch cause *extreme* hair loss?
38 year old female, with a normal menstrual cycle, though it isn't as regular as it used to be...age or drug reasons? I've been on 50 mcg fentanyl patch, changing every 48 hours. I've been losing extreme amounts of head hair, scary amounts. I started using the patch this year/2014, in February, a ...
- Doe taking apple cidar vinegar trigger g6pd
We're looking for natural ways to cure the symptoms, and affects of having g6pd. any facts would be helpful. We need to know if these natural remedies will trigger the disease, or improve the condition
- Metoperal 100 mg and lisiprol just doubled to 100mg i've had joint pain in shoulders right knee right now it's in right hip joint pain severe .... immobile right now what do i do to relieve this ....
I have more medications but, it won't let me list them. So I'm finishing them first. ...levathroxin , nuerotin, tramadol, baby aspirin, flovent inhaler, albuteral sulfate inhaler , two diabetic meds and insulin ok this joint pain started back up when I was increased to control my blood pressure b ...
- Joint aches after carbocaine/novacaine
shoulder and wrist pain after dental work with a novacaine probably carbocaine
- What are the side effects while taking fentanyl with garcinia cambogia
I'm having headaches flushing/blushing in the face, tired, dizziness. I think that I might be allergic to it the garcinia cambogia ultra. I need to know if I can be on the fentanyl patch and take Garcinia Cambogia Ultra?
- Can i take meloxicam and
have taken meloxicam for ten years now and i,m looking for a substitute for it so as not to wreck my stomach
woulld the glucocimine sulphate do the trick
- Does addreall cause joint pain
I have been taking Adderall for two years. I have developed severe elbow pain in my right arm. This is the arm I use to write with. I have had a X-rays and an MRI done to try and find the source of the pain. The doctors cannot find any reason I should be having pain.
More questions for: Fentanyl-100, Bone and joint pain
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Cymbalta caused joint pain
I had taken Cymbalta for about 1.5 years and after taking it for a few months, I started having widespread joint pain. The joint pain has gotten worse and is becoming debilitating. Joint pain in the literature as a side affect of the drug but the joint pain seems to be permanent! I have not taken Cy ...
- Xylitol caused joint pain
For over a year I was chewing nicotine gum with xylitol. During that period I developed worsening joint pain to the stage where I was diagnosed with Fybromyalgia (there was no other explanation for the pain). The chemist changed the brand of 2mg gum and I instantly felt better chewing it. After a w ...
- Xylitol caused joint pain
For over a year I was chewing nicotine gum with xylitol. During that period I developed worsening joint pain to the stage where I was diagnosed with fybromyalgia (there was no other explanation for the pain). The chemist changed the brand of 2mg gum and I instantly felt better chewing it. After a ...
- Still ill after several years
I became ill several years ago.
It all started with a head cold that lasted a few months and left me with Tinnitus and chronic sinusitis.
After a nose operation and many visits to the doc and hospital, I am no closer to felling better or being cured.
My doc gave me Beconase Aq at first and th ...
- Horrendous -nearly died from fentanyl
I took Fentanyl 25mcg/hr patch. It should last 3 days. After 24 hours, there was no effect. My doctor recommended adding a second patch. Within 6 hours, I was vomiting every 15 minutes. I removed both patches. I could not even keep down a sip of water for 30 hours. My brother was with me, and he tho ...
- I wish i had never taken ambien
Ambien was prescribed after my sleep study showed severe sleep latency and awakening. In the five hours I slept I woke 85 times and had only 5 minutes of deep sleep. However, the doctors couldn't make a recommendation because they could detect no cause for the poor sleep pattern. My doctor offered A ...
- Xanax bed wetting will it stop and do i wear diapers or die
I am on the very edge of crazy. So starting this is pushing ne way over. I'm 49 for crap sakes. I am so tired of the pain in my body and I am just tired, this is the last slap I can't anymore. Naturally alcohol I am sure is just about the end game along with cuts.
Just want to bleed out and not hur ...
- Cfs/fibro, migraine
A strange thing happened when I started taking the Chantix for my smoking cessation...
MY MIGRAINES AND TENSION HEADACHES WENT AWAY!!!
As horrible as they were, and as bad as I have prayed for them to go away, I did not even notice that I didn't have the excruciating headaches anymore!!
I stop ...
More reviews for: Fentanyl-100, Bone and joint pain
On eHealthMe, Fentanyl-100 (fentanyl) is often used for pain. Find out below the conditions Fentanyl-100 is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Fentanyl-100 used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Fentanyl-100, Bone and joint pain
Recent Fentanyl-100 related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Ketamine Hydrochloride, Ms Contin, Fentanyl-100, Subutex, Oxycodone for a 25-year old man who has Chronic Pain
- Comparions of Adderall 5, Oxycodone And Acetaminophen, Losartan Potassium, Fentanyl-50, Prozac for a 63-year old woman who has Chronic Depression
- Comparions of Duragesic-100, Ms Contin for a 67-year old woman who has Neuropathy Peripheral
- Comparions of Nucynta, Fentanyl-75 for a 54-year old woman who has Facial Pain
- Comparions of Savella, Cymbalta, Klonopin, Ambien, Fentanyl-75 for a 29-year old woman who has Fibromyalgia
- Comparions of Coumadin, Fentanyl-75, Dilaudid for a 55-year old woman who has Chronic Pain
- Comparions of Oxycodone, Fentanyl-50 for a 40-year old man who has Pain Management
- Comparions of Morphine Sulfate, Fentanyl-50, Klonopin, Topamax, Cymbalta for a 59-year old woman who has Spinal Decompression
- Comparions of Clopidogrel, Aspirin, Fentanyl-50, Diclofenac Sodium, Parapetalifera Serrata for a 69-year old man who has Pain Management
- Comparions of Actiq, Fentanyl-12 for a 25-year old woman who has Pain Management
More related comparison studies for: Fentanyl-100, Bone and joint pain
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.