Home > Fentanyl > Body overheating > Fentanyl and Body overheating
Review: could Fentanyl cause Body overheating (Fever)?
We study 14,064 people who have side effects while taking Fentanyl from FDA and social media. Among them, 603 have Body overheating. Find out below who they are, when they have Body overheating and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Fentanyl and have Body overheating >>>
Fentanyl (latest outcomes from 14,394 users) has active ingredients of fentanyl citrate. It is often used in pain.
Body overheating (latest reports from 986,372 patients) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, pain.
On Oct, 22, 2014: 14,063 people reported to have side effects when taking Fentanyl. Among them, 603 people (4.29%) have Body Overheating.
Time on Fentanyl when people have Body overheating * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Body overheating||64.44%||35.56%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Body overheating when taking Fentanyl * :
|Body overheating||47.39%||52.61% |
Age of people who have Body overheating when taking Fentanyl * :
|Body overheating||2.58%||4.04%||3.07%||4.36%||9.85%||15.67%||22.78%||37.64% |
Severity of Body overheating when taking Fentanyl ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Body overheating||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
How people recovered from Body overheating ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (81 people, 13.43%)
- Cancer pain (44 people, 7.30%)
- Multiple myeloma (42 people, 6.97%)
- Depression (35 people, 5.80%)
- Hypertension (33 people, 5.47%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Fentanyl citrate (285 people, 47.26%)
- Acetaminophen (80 people, 13.27%)
- Propofol (74 people, 12.27%)
- Furosemide (72 people, 11.94%)
- Vancomycin (71 people, 11.77%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Body Overheating while taking Fentanyl?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Fentanyl and have Body Overheating
- support group for people who take Fentanyl
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Last night went to hospital as i was shaking and dizzy scared it was after my third dose of avelox. is this a side effect? i'm scared to take anything even my regular medications today was shaking
Taken pain mess for years got chest infection was given avelox three days ago. Last nights dose I started shaking couldn't breathe so shaky yet I am dehydrated too. I had woke up drank coffee then took my mess regular and started shaking all over again. Drank three glasses of juice and two of water ...
- Interactions between quineprox (hydroxychloroquine) &zyvox (linezolid)
I had foot soft tissue infection and hospitalized for two days and given IV for Cipro. Then I was released from the hospital and given Zyvox 600MG twice a day for ten days. Meanwhile, I am taking 2000 MG cellcept and 400MG Hydroxychloriquine for more than 10 years to control my lupus. Around the si ...
- What effect if i take dexamethasone and cyproheptedine?
i take paracetamol 500 mg with chloroperamine (copastin),and some medicine related tu flue. i have some problem with my nose and i take fedac.
- Does acetazolamide help with intra nasal ketamine controlling your pain longer?
Thinking of having Ketamine infusion to reboot my Central Nervous System. I have been taking it in liquid form & nasally for the last year. Some relief but doesn't last! If I don't have RSD can it do me more harm than good??? Thank you for helping end the pain, I hope.
- I used to masturbate a lot.but i have no bad habbits other than that.i am diagnised with tb.its cured nw.i dont know the xact reason y i got tb?.if its due to over masturbation will it affect marriage
TB is cured.But still i have many side effects.My hands used to shake a bit,bones are weak,ma chest used to pain not often.But i m not feeling any tiredness.Will it affect ma marriage lyf.will i give birth to a child
- Why is moxam 400 prescribed?
I had fever and kind of viral past Monday 25th Nov2013), I took pain killers, ciprofloxasin as medicine for cure for 5 days dosage. BUT I use to get the fever mostly after 4pm daily and morning would be not that brash.
My CBC, MP, Urine Regular, Vidal and lung x-rays are clear. I have been given M ...
- I was informed that sudden stoppage of the use of valium could cause death or stroke. is this correct?
was using valium to help with back spasms and stress. stopped taking due to prescription expired. told that stopping "cold turkey" was extremely dangerous and could cause death or stroke
- Does the medication add to heat illness
Does exposure to heat in combination with taking the listed medications cause heat illness?
- Pyrexia and one-alpha iv
she was treated for hypocalcemia with high PTH taking calcium per-os and iv,Renagel,trofocard,one-alpha iv.
after 5 days fever with shiver 2-3 times daily ,vomits,nausea
she took antibiotic therapy after positive gram - blood cultures (first E. coli,second another gram - microorganism )
- My son almost 10 years old is taken azithromycin, can i also give him tylenol to lower his fever?
i gave him the first dose of the prescribed azithromycin at 11pm now is 3:45am and he is with fever, can I give him tylenol?
More questions for: Fentanyl, Body overheating
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Living with chronic pain while battling with psychological disorders.
I have had back problems since 2004. I have been on pain management since 2007. A year ago I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia. Not only does fibromyalgia cause deep wide spread pain, it also makes me feel lethargic, fluish, and greatly effects my daily life. I also have some psychological conditions ...
- Hand foot mouth disease
My illness was not recognized at first.
So I was given some prednisolone and other drugs.
During that time I had a joint pain and it was recovered. But after 5 months i suffered from this joint pain again and I'm suffering from this joint pain still now.I don't understand whether there is an conne ...
- Savella & synthroid hell!
Within 15 minutes of taking Savella, the heat starts in my face and the sweating begins unrelentlessly. And the palpitations begin right away and later will be strong enough to wake me from sleep. Its horrible! I cant go anywhere! I cant tolerate any additional heat anywhere! And if I go out, I m ...
More reviews for: Fentanyl, Body overheating
On eHealthMe, Fentanyl (fentanyl citrate) is often used for pain. Find out below the conditions Fentanyl is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Fentanyl used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Fentanyl, Body overheating
Recent Fentanyl related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Alprazolam, Strattera, Fentanyl for a 56-year old woman who has Abdominal Discomfort
- Comparions of Oxycontin, Fentanyl Citrate for a 67-year old man who has Pain - Bones
- Comparions of Cymbalta, Provigil, Gabapentin, Fentanyl, Morphine Sulfate for a 58-year old man who has CRPS
- Comparions of Fentanyl, Vicoprofen, Ms Contin, Oxycodone for a 61-year old woman who has Nerve Compression
- Comparions of Fentanyl, Methadone Hydrochloride for a 59-year old woman who has Chronic Pain
- Comparions of Vicodin, Fentanyl, Butrans, Methadone Hydrochloride, Morphine for a 45-year old man who has Pain Management
- Comparions of Dilaudid, Gabapentin, Celebrex, Opana, Fentanyl for a 37-year old woman who has Pain Management
- Comparions of Actiq, Norco for a 59-year old woman who has Pancreatitis Chronic
- Comparions of Hydromorphone Hydrochloride, Fentanyl for a 68-year old woman who has Pain
- Comparions of Cymbalta, Glycopyrrolate, Wellbutrin, Fentanyl for a 48-year old woman who has Wellbutrin
More related comparison studies for: Fentanyl, Body overheating
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin C, Lansoprazole, Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Ibuprofen, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman who has Vitamin B2 Deficiency, Vitamin C Deficiency, Reflux Oesophagitis, Chronic Rhinitis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, IBS (2 hours ago)
- Compare Ambien Cr and Adderall Xr 20 and Effexor Xr for a 33-year old woman (2 hours ago)
- Doxycycline for a 25-year old man who has Acne-like Skin Bumps (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Azathioprine and Total Knee Replacement
- Fluoxetine and Sildenafil Citrate
- Actemra and Depression
- Solu-medrol and Als
Recent user comments
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (6 hours ago)
- "Increase blood glucose while taking herceptin treatme ... " (6 hours ago)
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (9 hours ago)
- Vaginal Burning Sensation
- Ortho Novum 7/14 21
- Duodenal Ulcer Haemorrhage
- Clear Eye