Home > Fentanyl > Bone and joint pain > Fentanyl and Bone and joint pain
Review: could Fentanyl cause Bone and joint pain (Joint pain)?
We study 14,064 people who have side effects while taking Fentanyl from FDA and social media. Among them, 198 have Bone and joint pain. Find out below who they are, when they have Bone and joint pain and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Fentanyl and have Bone and joint pain >>>
Fentanyl (latest outcomes from 14,394 users) has active ingredients of fentanyl citrate. It is often used in pain.
Bone and joint pain
Bone And Joint Pain (latest reports from 800,907 patients) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, multiple sclerosis.
On Nov, 1, 2014: 14,064 people reported to have side effects when taking Fentanyl. Among them, 198 people (1.41%) have Bone And Joint Pain.
Time on Fentanyl when people have Bone and joint pain * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Bone and joint pain||26.09%||30.43%||8.70%||34.78%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Bone and joint pain when taking Fentanyl * :
|Bone and joint pain||61.73%||38.27% |
Age of people who have Bone and joint pain when taking Fentanyl * :
|Bone and joint pain||0.00%||0.90%||3.17%||0.45%||11.76%||28.05%||31.67%||23.98% |
Severity of Bone and joint pain when taking Fentanyl ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Bone and joint pain||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Bone and joint pain ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Bone and joint pain||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (46 people, 23.23%)
- Back pain (33 people, 16.67%)
- Anxiety (32 people, 16.16%)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (28 people, 14.14%)
- Carcinoid tumour (20 people, 10.10%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Fentanyl citrate (158 people, 79.80%)
- Ambien (53 people, 26.77%)
- Duragesic-100 (41 people, 20.71%)
- Zometa (40 people, 20.20%)
- Xanax (31 people, 15.66%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Bone And Joint Pain while taking Fentanyl?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Fentanyl and have Bone And Joint Pain
- support group for people who take Fentanyl
- support group for people who have Bone And Joint Pain
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Last night went to hospital as i was shaking and dizzy scared it was after my third dose of avelox. is this a side effect? i'm scared to take anything even my regular medications today was shaking
Taken pain mess for years got chest infection was given avelox three days ago. Last nights dose I started shaking couldn't breathe so shaky yet I am dehydrated too. I had woke up drank coffee then took my mess regular and started shaking all over again. Drank three glasses of juice and two of water ...
- Does neurontin cause arthritis. after taking it for 3 months, i started ints.
After having sciatic pain for almost a year, a doctor prescribed Neurontin. I took it for 3 months until I started getting severe joint pain. I weened myself off of it a month ago and am still having severe joint pain. There has not been any other changes in my life except Neurontin. Does this go ...
- Interactions between quineprox (hydroxychloroquine) &zyvox (linezolid)
I had foot soft tissue infection and hospitalized for two days and given IV for Cipro. Then I was released from the hospital and given Zyvox 600MG twice a day for ten days. Meanwhile, I am taking 2000 MG cellcept and 400MG Hydroxychloriquine for more than 10 years to control my lupus. Around the si ...
- Doe taking apple cidar vinegar trigger g6pd
We're looking for natural ways to cure the symptoms, and affects of having g6pd. any facts would be helpful. We need to know if these natural remedies will trigger the disease, or improve the condition
- Metoperal 100 mg and lisiprol just doubled to 100mg i've had joint pain in shoulders right knee right now it's in right hip joint pain severe .... immobile right now what do i do to relieve this ....
I have more medications but, it won't let me list them. So I'm finishing them first. ...levathroxin , nuerotin, tramadol, baby aspirin, flovent inhaler, albuteral sulfate inhaler , two diabetic meds and insulin ok this joint pain started back up when I was increased to control my blood pressure b ...
- Does acetazolamide help with intra nasal ketamine controlling your pain longer?
Thinking of having Ketamine infusion to reboot my Central Nervous System. I have been taking it in liquid form & nasally for the last year. Some relief but doesn't last! If I don't have RSD can it do me more harm than good??? Thank you for helping end the pain, I hope.
- Joint aches after carbocaine/novacaine
shoulder and wrist pain after dental work with a novacaine probably carbocaine
- Can i take meloxicam and
have taken meloxicam for ten years now and i,m looking for a substitute for it so as not to wreck my stomach
woulld the glucocimine sulphate do the trick
- Does addreall cause joint pain
I have been taking Adderall for two years. I have developed severe elbow pain in my right arm. This is the arm I use to write with. I have had a X-rays and an MRI done to try and find the source of the pain. The doctors cannot find any reason I should be having pain.
- Should joint pain subside in two weeks after stopping generic lipitor?
severe pain in the shoulder, with weakness and stiffness in thumbs and fingers.
Severe pain in the joints of both thumbs.
More questions for: Fentanyl, Bone and joint pain
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Cymbalta caused joint pain
I had taken Cymbalta for about 1.5 years and after taking it for a few months, I started having widespread joint pain. The joint pain has gotten worse and is becoming debilitating. Joint pain in the literature as a side affect of the drug but the joint pain seems to be permanent! I have not taken Cy ...
- Xylitol caused joint pain
For over a year I was chewing nicotine gum with xylitol. During that period I developed worsening joint pain to the stage where I was diagnosed with Fybromyalgia (there was no other explanation for the pain). The chemist changed the brand of 2mg gum and I instantly felt better chewing it. After a w ...
- Xylitol caused joint pain
For over a year I was chewing nicotine gum with xylitol. During that period I developed worsening joint pain to the stage where I was diagnosed with fybromyalgia (there was no other explanation for the pain). The chemist changed the brand of 2mg gum and I instantly felt better chewing it. After a ...
- Still ill after several years
I became ill several years ago.
It all started with a head cold that lasted a few months and left me with Tinnitus and chronic sinusitis.
After a nose operation and many visits to the doc and hospital, I am no closer to felling better or being cured.
My doc gave me Beconase Aq at first and th ...
- Xanax bed wetting will it stop and do i wear diapers or die
I am on the very edge of crazy. So starting this is pushing ne way over. I'm 49 for crap sakes. I am so tired of the pain in my body and I am just tired, this is the last slap I can't anymore. Naturally alcohol I am sure is just about the end game along with cuts.
Just want to bleed out and not hur ...
- Living with chronic pain while battling with psychological disorders.
I have had back problems since 2004. I have been on pain management since 2007. A year ago I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia. Not only does fibromyalgia cause deep wide spread pain, it also makes me feel lethargic, fluish, and greatly effects my daily life. I also have some psychological conditions ...
- Savella & synthroid hell!
Within 15 minutes of taking Savella, the heat starts in my face and the sweating begins unrelentlessly. And the palpitations begin right away and later will be strong enough to wake me from sleep. Its horrible! I cant go anywhere! I cant tolerate any additional heat anywhere! And if I go out, I m ...
More reviews for: Fentanyl, Bone and joint pain
On eHealthMe, Fentanyl (fentanyl citrate) is often used for pain. Find out below the conditions Fentanyl is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Fentanyl used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Fentanyl, Bone and joint pain
Recent Fentanyl related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Alprazolam, Strattera, Fentanyl for a 56-year old woman who has Abdominal Discomfort
- Comparions of Oxycontin, Fentanyl Citrate for a 67-year old man who has Pain - Bones
- Comparions of Cymbalta, Provigil, Gabapentin, Fentanyl, Morphine Sulfate for a 58-year old man who has CRPS
- Comparions of Fentanyl, Vicoprofen, Ms Contin, Oxycodone for a 61-year old woman who has Nerve Compression
- Comparions of Fentanyl, Methadone Hydrochloride for a 59-year old woman who has Chronic Pain
- Comparions of Vicodin, Fentanyl, Butrans, Methadone Hydrochloride, Morphine for a 45-year old man who has Pain Management
- Comparions of Dilaudid, Gabapentin, Celebrex, Opana, Fentanyl for a 37-year old woman who has Pain Management
- Comparions of Actiq, Norco for a 59-year old woman who has Pancreatitis Chronic
- Comparions of Hydromorphone Hydrochloride, Fentanyl for a 68-year old woman who has Pain
- Comparions of Cymbalta, Glycopyrrolate, Wellbutrin, Fentanyl for a 48-year old woman who has Wellbutrin
More related comparison studies for: Fentanyl, Bone and joint pain
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Abilify, Topiramate, Cymbalta, Adderall 30 for a 30-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder, Mood Disorder, Chronic Depression, Depression (6 seconds ago)
- Sprintec, Escitalopram, Vyvanse, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide for a 41-year old woman who has Birth Control, Sleeping Difficulty, ADD, Blood Pressure (12 minutes ago)
- Compare Allegra and Vitamin E for a 58-year old woman (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Pelvic Pain and Birth Control
- Vomiting and Blood Pressure
- Vomiting and Vyvanse
- Vomiting and Add
- Vomiting and Escitalopram
Recent user comments
- "Generally happens every couple of mnths has now moved ... " (13 minutes ago)
- "Edema of ankles and lower legs, blister-like or pimpl ... " (25 minutes ago)
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (7 hours ago)
- Pseudomonas Pseudomallei Infection
- Theolair Sr