Home > Fentanyl > Hallucination > Fentanyl and Hallucination
Review: could Fentanyl cause Hallucination (Hallucinations)?
We study 14,063 people who have side effects while taking Fentanyl from FDA and social media. Among them, 129 have Hallucination. Find out below who they are, when they have Hallucination and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Fentanyl and have Hallucination >>>
Fentanyl (latest outcomes from 14,394 users) has active ingredients of fentanyl citrate. It is often used in pain.
Hallucination (an experience involving the perception of something not present) (latest reports from 168,233 patients) has been reported by people with depression, pain, high blood pressure, parkinson's disease, quit smoking.
On Oct, 28, 2014: 14,063 people reported to have side effects when taking Fentanyl. Among them, 129 people (0.92%) have Hallucination.
Time on Fentanyl when people have Hallucination * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Hallucination when taking Fentanyl * :
Age of people who have Hallucination when taking Fentanyl * :
Severity of Hallucination when taking Fentanyl ** :
How people recovered from Hallucination ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (43 people, 33.33%)
- Depression (31 people, 24.03%)
- Breakthrough pain (17 people, 13.18%)
- Carcinoid tumour (14 people, 10.85%)
- Cancer pain (9 people, 6.98%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Fentanyl citrate (88 people, 68.22%)
- Acetaminophen (37 people, 28.68%)
- Aspirin (36 people, 27.91%)
- Lyrica (35 people, 27.13%)
- Nexium (34 people, 26.36%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Hallucination while taking Fentanyl?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Fentanyl and have Hallucination
- support group for people who take Fentanyl
- support group for people who have Hallucination
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Fentanyl, Hallucination
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Higher than a kite, and dumber than one of those saying i can no longer remember!
I told my shrink I didn't want to try anymore antidepressants... that they make me crazy-stupid(pristiq), crazy-nympho(wellbutrin), or crazy-sloth(lexapro). I have complex ptsd, did, and gad. I really don't want to take anything... I just want to work out, eat right, and try to put myself back on tr ...
On the 20th of August 2012 I fell downstairs and broke my left arm/shoulder and ribs. I also had many open cuts from my elbow to my wrist; the whole arm and hand was severely swollen; huge purple marks on arm thigh and chest. These have all healed. However the arm/shoulder has healed out of joint an ...
- Living with chronic pain while battling with psychological disorders.
I have had back problems since 2004. I have been on pain management since 2007. A year ago I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia. Not only does fibromyalgia cause deep wide spread pain, it also makes me feel lethargic, fluish, and greatly effects my daily life. I also have some psychological conditions ...
More reviews for: Fentanyl, Hallucination
On eHealthMe, Fentanyl (fentanyl citrate) is often used for pain. Find out below the conditions Fentanyl is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Fentanyl used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Fentanyl, Hallucination
Recent Fentanyl related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Fentanyl, Hallucination
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Lansoprazole for a 33-year old woman who has Stomach Pain (2 hours ago)
- Bactrim Ds, Sprintec for a 22-year old woman who has Urinary Tract Infection, Pregnancy (2 hours ago)
- Vyvanse, Vistaril, Seroquel Xr, Trileptal for a 17-year old girl who has ADHD, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Bipolar, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- High Blood Cholesterol and Dark Circles Under Eyes
- Interstitial Cystitis (ic)
- Clopidogrel Bisulfate and Peripheral Neuropathy
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (3 hours ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (4 hours ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (5 hours ago)
- Fluvoxamine Maleate Apotex 100mg
- Vicodin Hp
- Lymph Nodes Scan Abnormal
- Ejaculation Delayed
- Blood Pressure Increased