Home > Fentanyl > Restless legs syndrome > Fentanyl and Restless legs syndrome
Review: could Fentanyl cause Restless legs syndrome (Restless leg syndrome)?
We study 14,064 people who have side effects while taking Fentanyl from FDA and social media. Among them, 24 have Restless legs syndrome. Find out below who they are, when they have Restless legs syndrome and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Fentanyl and have Restless legs syndrome >>>
Fentanyl (latest outcomes from 14,394 users) has active ingredients of fentanyl citrate. It is often used in pain.
Restless legs syndrome
Restless legs syndrome (a powerful urge to move your legs) (latest reports from 67,414 patients) has been reported by people with restless leg syndrome, osteoporosis, depression, high blood pressure, pain.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 14,063 people reported to have side effects when taking Fentanyl. Among them, 24 people (0.17%) have Restless Legs Syndrome.
Time on Fentanyl when people have Restless legs syndrome * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Restless legs syndrome||80.00%||0.00%||20.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Restless legs syndrome when taking Fentanyl * :
|Restless legs syndrome||84.85%||15.15% |
Age of people who have Restless legs syndrome when taking Fentanyl * :
|Restless legs syndrome||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||12.90%||12.90%||19.35%||54.84% |
Severity of Restless legs syndrome when taking Fentanyl ** :
How people recovered from Restless legs syndrome ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (11 people, 45.83%)
- Breakthrough pain (9 people, 37.50%)
- Fibromyalgia (9 people, 37.50%)
- Hypertension (9 people, 37.50%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (8 people, 33.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Fentanyl citrate (24 people, 100.00%)
- Furosemide (9 people, 37.50%)
- Hydrocodone (8 people, 33.33%)
- Duragesic-100 (8 people, 33.33%)
- Simvastatin (7 people, 29.17%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Restless Legs Syndrome while taking Fentanyl?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Fentanyl and have Restless Legs Syndrome
- support group for people who take Fentanyl
- support group for people who have Restless Legs Syndrome
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Fentanyl, Restless legs syndrome
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Pristiq, epilim, sifrol, immovane, valium, mobic
I started out with mild burnout depression in 2009 and was put on a low dose of Lexapro, which picked me up fantastically. I had been given low (2mg) Valium before for muscle relaxant purposes due to my scoliosis complications. Both these worked well. Then in 2010 I was drugged and raped and almo ...
- Flatulence, lactose intolerance, and clonazapam
After taking my first dose of Clonazapam, it seemed my lactose intolerance flared up for 24 hours or more. Flatulence all through the period and watery stool in the morning. Does anyone else find their lactose intolerance triggered by the lactose in Clonazapam?
- How an integrative wellness approach cured me of insomnia, ibs, and more
For 10+ years, I suffered with insomnia and a host of other problems including intestinal distress, headaches, psoriasis, anxiety, cognitive issues, hypothyroid, chronic itching, restless leg, etc. Traditional medicine, aka taking drugs, was not working to heal me. Since childhood, I’ve had IBS, h ...
More reviews for: Fentanyl, Restless legs syndrome
On eHealthMe, Fentanyl (fentanyl citrate) is often used for pain. Find out below the conditions Fentanyl is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Fentanyl used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Fentanyl, Restless legs syndrome
Recent Fentanyl related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Fentanyl, Restless legs syndrome
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Abilify, Topiramate, Cymbalta, Adderall 30 for a 30-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder, Mood Disorder, Chronic Depression, Depression (6 seconds ago)
- Sprintec, Escitalopram, Vyvanse, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide for a 41-year old woman who has Birth Control, Sleeping Difficulty, ADD, Blood Pressure (12 minutes ago)
- Compare Allegra and Vitamin E for a 58-year old woman (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Pelvic Pain and Birth Control
- Vomiting and Blood Pressure
- Vomiting and Vyvanse
- Vomiting and Add
- Vomiting and Escitalopram
Recent user comments
- "Generally happens every couple of mnths has now moved ... " (14 minutes ago)
- "Edema of ankles and lower legs, blister-like or pimpl ... " (25 minutes ago)
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (7 hours ago)
- Theolair Sr
- Pseudomonas Pseudomallei Infection