Review: could Feverfew cause Benign enlargement of the prostate (Enlarged Prostate)?
Summary: there is no Benign enlargement of the prostate reported by people who take Feverfew yet.
We study 26 people who have side effects while taking Feverfew from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Benign enlargement of the prostate and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Feverfew and have Benign enlargement of the prostate >>>
Feverfew has active ingredients of feverfew. It is often used in migraine. (latest outcomes from 42 Feverfew users)
Benign enlargement of the prostate
Benign enlargement of the prostate has been reported by people with high blood pressure, osteoporosis, arthritis, pain, high blood cholesterol. (latest reports from 17,514 Benign enlargement of the prostate patients)
On Mar, 4, 2015: No report is found
Do you have Benign Enlargement Of The Prostate while taking Feverfew?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Feverfew
- support group for people who have Benign Enlargement Of The Prostate
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Fluticasone Propionate, Astelin, B-12, Vitamin C, Feverfew, Krill Oil, Iodine, Indian Tumeric, Zyrtec, Lorazepam, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Ropinirole Hydrochloride, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Tramadol, Lyrica for a 50-year old woman with Rhinitis Allergic, Deficiency - Folic Acid, Folic Acid Deficiency, Inflammation, Migraine, Localised Osteoarthritis, Thyroid Stimulating Hormone-producing Pituitary Tumour, Restlessness, Migraine - Common, Restless Leg Syndrome, Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Pain, Fibromyalgia. The patient has Migraine, Pain Threshold Decreased, Pain Inflammation Activated, Painful Response To Normal Stimuli, Restlessness Aggravated
- A study of side effects of Jalyn for a 67-year old man with benign Enlargement Of The Prostate. The patient has Benign Enlargement Of The Prostate
- A study of drug interactions between Feverfew, Magnesium Oxide, Vitamin B6, Yasmin for a 39-year old woman with Migraine, Migraine With Aura, Pregnancy On Oral Contraceptive. The patient has Chronic Pancreatitis
- A study of side effects of Ciprofloxacin for a 55-year old man with Chronic Bacterial Prostatitis. The patient has Enlarged Prostate
- A study of side effects of Avodart for a 64-year old man with Enlarged Prostate. The patient has Enlarged Prostate
Recent Feverfew related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.