Home > Fexofenadine > Bronchiectasis > Fexofenadine and Bronchiectasis
Review: could Fexofenadine cause Bronchiectasis?
We study 1,451 people who have side effects while taking Fexofenadine from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Bronchiectasis and more.
Fexofenadine hydrochloride (latest outcomes from 1,815 users) has active ingredients of fexofenadine hydrochloride. It is often used in allergies.
Bronchiectasis (abnormal widening of the bronchi or their branches, causing a risk of infection) (latest reports from 13,797 patients) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, kidney transplant, high blood pressure, asthma.
On Nov, 1, 2014: No report is found
Do you have Bronchiectasis while taking Fexofenadine Hydrochloride?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Fexofenadine hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Bronchiectasis
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Cannabanoids helpng bronchiectasis
any relief from cannabinoids or do they make it worse?
- Am allergic to erythromicyan my doctor gave me clarithromycain she knew this but said try them, am scared what should i do
am allergic to Erythromycin and was given Clarthromycin by my doctor who knows my history, when I questioned her she said try it but I am to scared
- Is there allergy medicines that you should not take with vwd
I am wondering what can be taken for allergies or medication I should avoid for people with von willebrands?
- Phentermine topamax and depo provera
I'm am wondering if th phentermine, the topamax (25 mg x2 a day ) will interfer will the depo provera?
- Can i take garcinia cambogia with 80mg of flouoxitine and prempro?
Would like to know if I can take Garcinia Cambogia with the meds and vitamin I am currently taking. I'd like to lose weight with Garcinia Cambogia. Thank You
- Ive been taking fexofenadine hydrochloride for a allergic reaction to hair dye. since ive been taking these tablets ive got a mouth ulcer and i am just enquiring if this is due to the tablet
I recently used loreal hair dye which had henna in the ingredient, ive had an allergic reaction to this and i was but on fexofenadine hydrochloride 120 mg tablets. since ive been taking these a mouth ulcer under my tooth has appeared and don't know if it is due to these tablets because it has never ...
- Are there any sinus infection meds that do not exacerbate essential tremors?
I am trying to find an allergy med that will NOT make me very nervous and shaky. I have essential tremors and these meds make the condition worse - I shake much more and it feels like I'm on speed...but I have a chronic sinus headache which, I feel, is due to seasonal allergies...
- Can long-term use of fexofenadine cause muscle pain and stiffness
Long-term (5-10 years)daily use year around of fexofenadine. Leg and buttock pain developed gradually over the last year and continues to deteriorate in spite of several alternate treatments.
- I have had this very localized area of swelling on each hip for a couple of years now (looks like two small sacs of water or air sitting on each hip) any ideas what could be causing this?
I have been seeing a chiropractor for years now for back, knee, and hip pain including going through physical therapy, regular manipulation, and massage. When I noticed this for months and it hadn't gone away I had him look at it. He was able to tell that this was not simply adipose and it seemed to ...
- I have been taking 200 mg per day of lamictal for four years. i began having eye twitches 9 months ago during a stressful time. has anyone else had this happen and found a cure?
I had surgery in 2010 and a family health scare in 2012. Since that time I've had my eyes examined, and seen my Neurologist. Upon the advice of my Psychiatrist, we decided to gradually decrease the Lamictal to a lower dose. Hoping this will help, as it's my last resort!!
More questions for: Fexofenadine hydrochloride, Bronchiectasis
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Wheezing stopped after topamax sessesion
Wheezing noted by primary physician in this non-smoker. Stopped Topamax per doctor's instruction. 48 hours later was examined by physician and noted that wheezing stopped.
- Temazepam & fenfexodine
Is anyone else finding the Temazepam is not working when taken with fenofexedine? I survive on a few hours of sleep a day.
More reviews for: Fexofenadine hydrochloride, Bronchiectasis
On eHealthMe, Fexofenadine Hydrochloride (fexofenadine hydrochloride) is often used for allergies. Find out below the conditions Fexofenadine Hydrochloride is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Fexofenadine Hydrochloride used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Fexofenadine hydrochloride, Bronchiectasis
Recent Fexofenadine hydrochloride related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Allegra, Zyrtec, Claritin for a 70-year old woman who has Allergies
- Comparions of Digoxin, Allegra for a 34-year old woman who has Allergic Bronchitis
- Comparions of Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Ketotifen Fumarate, Hydroxyzine, Clemastine Fumarate, Fexofenadine Hydrochloride for a 26-year old woman who has Hayfever
- Comparions of Allegra, Claritin, Zyrtec Allergy for a 36-year old man who has Allergic Sinusitis
- Comparions of Claritin, Allegra for a 71-year old woman who has Allergy To Plants
- Comparions of Fluoxetine, Fexofenadine Hydrochloride for a 42-year old woman who has Georgie
- Comparions of Allegra, Zantac for a 39-year old woman who has Allergies And Genetics
- Comparions of Allegra, Ritalin for a 40-year old man who has ADHD
- Comparions of Allegra, Sulfasalazine for a 46-year old woman who has Allergy
- Comparions of Allegra, Zyrtec, Claritin for a 70-year old woman who has Allergy
More related comparison studies for: Fexofenadine hydrochloride, Bronchiectasis
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin C, Lansoprazole, Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Ibuprofen, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman who has Vitamin B2 Deficiency, Vitamin C Deficiency, Reflux Oesophagitis, Chronic Rhinitis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, IBS (6 minutes ago)
- Compare Ambien Cr and Adderall Xr 20 and Effexor Xr for a 33-year old woman (30 minutes ago)
- Doxycycline for a 25-year old man who has Acne-like Skin Bumps (43 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Actemra and Depression
- Solu-medrol and Als
- Escitalopram and Burning Sensation
- Burning Sensation and Depression
Recent user comments
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (4 hours ago)
- "Increase blood glucose while taking herceptin treatme ... " (5 hours ago)
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (8 hours ago)
- Fatty Liver
- Ulnar Neuritis
- Irish Potato
- Rib Cage Pain
- Spiraeae Flos