Review: could Fexofenadine hydrochloride cause Bronchiectasis?
Summary: there is no Bronchiectasis reported by people who take Fexofenadine hydrochloride yet.
We study 1,457 people who have side effects while taking Fexofenadine hydrochloride from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Bronchiectasis and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Fexofenadine hydrochloride and have Bronchiectasis >>>
Fexofenadine hydrochloride has active ingredients of fexofenadine hydrochloride. It is often used in allergies. (latest outcomes from 1,820 Fexofenadine hydrochloride users)
Bronchiectasis (abnormal widening of the bronchi or their branches, causing a risk of infection) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, kidney transplant, high blood pressure, asthma. (latest reports from 2,486 Bronchiectasis patients)
On Feb, 1, 2015: No report is found
Do you have Bronchiectasis while taking Fexofenadine Hydrochloride?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Fexofenadine hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Bronchiectasis
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Allegra for a 22-year old woman with Urticaria Chronic. The patient has Sleepiness (excess sleeping), Frequent Headaches (pain in head), Weight Gain
- A study of drug interactions between Fexofenadine Hydrochloride, Sertraline for a 33-year old woman with Itching, Ocd. The patient has Night Sweats, Hot Flashes, Fatigue, Drop Attacks
- A study of drug interactions between Allegra, Zoloft for a 26-year old woman with Allergies, Anxiety. The patient has Nausea
- A study of side effects of Fexofenadine Hydrochloride for a 40-year old woman with Suspected Idiopathic Oedema Skin Allergy. The patient has Swollen Cheek And Forehead, Nose Irritation
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Calcium Carbonate, Famotidine And Magnesium Hydroxide, Allegra Allergy, Vitamin D, Prempro, Synthroid for a 65-year old woman with Vitamin D Decreased, Health, Allergy, Enzyme Supplementation, Hormone Level Abnormal, Low Thyroid. The patient has Pain In Jaw, Toe Swelling
Recent Fexofenadine hydrochloride related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.