Home > Fexofenadine hydrochloride > Bronchiectasis > Fexofenadine hydrochloride and Bronchiectasis
Review: could Fexofenadine hydrochloride cause Bronchiectasis?
Summary: there is no Bronchiectasis reported by people who take Fexofenadine hydrochloride yet.
We study 1,451 people who have side effects while taking Fexofenadine hydrochloride from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Bronchiectasis and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Fexofenadine hydrochloride and have Bronchiectasis >>>
Fexofenadine hydrochloride (latest outcomes from 1,815 users) has active ingredients of fexofenadine hydrochloride. It is often used in allergies.
Bronchiectasis (abnormal widening of the bronchi or their branches, causing a risk of infection) (latest reports from 2,485 patients) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, kidney transplant, high blood pressure, asthma.
On Nov, 1, 2014: No report is found
Do you have Bronchiectasis while taking Fexofenadine Hydrochloride?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Fexofenadine hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Bronchiectasis
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Cannabanoids helpng bronchiectasis
(Asked by a 66 year old man who has Bronchiectasis)
any relief from cannabinoids or do they make it worse?
- Am allergic to erythromicyan my doctor gave me clarithromycain she knew this but said try them, am scared what should i do
(Asked by a 63 year old woman who has Bronchiectasis, and takes Clarithromycin)
am allergic to Erythromycin and was given Clarthromycin by my doctor who knows my history, when I questioned her she said try it but I am to scared
- Is there allergy medicines that you should not take with vwd
(Asked by a 45 year old man who has Von Willebrand Disease, and takes Zyrtec, Benadryl, Allegra)
I am wondering what can be taken for allergies or medication I should avoid for people with von willebrands?
- Phentermine topamax and depo provera
(Asked by a 33 year old woman who has Weight Loss, Birth Control, and takes Xanax, Lamictal, Zoloft, Wellbutrin, Allegra, Protonix)
I'm am wondering if th phentermine, the topamax (25 mg x2 a day ) will interfer will the depo provera?
- Can i take garcinia cambogia with 80mg of flouoxitine and prempro?
(Asked by a 60 year old woman who has Using Flouoxitine For Depression And Prempro For Menopause. Not Taking Garcinia Cambogia Yet., and takes Prozac, Prempro, Glucosamine, Vitamin E, Biotin, Allegra Allergy)
Would like to know if I can take Garcinia Cambogia with the meds and vitamin I am currently taking. I'd like to lose weight with Garcinia Cambogia. Thank You
More questions for: Fexofenadine hydrochloride, Bronchiectasis
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Wheezing stopped after topamax sessesion
(Posted by a 62 year old woman who has Meniere's Disease, Fibromyalgia Syndrome, Migraines, and takes Fexofenadine Hydrochloride)
Wheezing noted by primary physician in this non-smoker. Stopped Topamax per doctor's instruction. 48 hours later was examined by physician and noted that wheezing stopped.
- Temazepam & fenfexodine
(Posted by a 40 year old woman who has Sleep Disorder, Chronic Sinitus, Allergic Rhinitus, and takes Temazepam, Fexofenadine Hydrochloride)
Is anyone else finding the Temazepam is not working when taken with fenofexedine? I survive on a few hours of sleep a day.
More reviews for: Fexofenadine hydrochloride, Bronchiectasis
- A study of drug interactions between Singulair, Allegra for a patient with Asthma, Seasonal Allergy. The patient has Myopathy
Comments: Have experienced lower back pain after taking Allegra for years. I took a 1 year break from taking it, and started again, taking it on a daily basis instead of as needed. I no longer experience the chronic back pain, but now have significant arm weakness/pain around the elbow joint.
- A study of drug interactions between Singulair, Concerta, Excedrin, Allegra, Qnasl, Levothyroxine Sodium, Zorvolex, Cymbalta, Celebrex, Dexamethasone, Lortab for a patient with Multiple Allergies, Add, Pain, Allergy, Allergies, Hypothyroidism, Arthritis, Severe Asthma Attacks, Pain - Tooth Or Teeth. The patient has Back Pain, Red Face
Comments: I'm just checking my hunch about the reaction. I took the dexamethasone around 9:30 and the lortab around 12:30. By 1pm my face had started swelling and a red rash started along the laugh lines under the cheeks and started spreading rapidly. It was really hot and just looked like one giant hive. I t ...
- A study of side effects of Atorvastatin Calcium for a patient with High Blood Cholesterol. The patient has Bronchiectasis (abnormal widening of the bronchi or their branches, causing a risk of infection)
Comments: I started taking Atorvastatin on Feb.Two months after being 0n Atorvastatin Calcium I was diagnosed with Bronchiectasis. I started with chills and a fever on April 1st. I saw my doctor on April 4 a chest X-ray showed that a had Bronchiectasis, I took Zithromax Z-PAK 250mg for 6 days.I was felling be ...
- A study of drug interactions between Allegra, Sertraline for a patient with Allergies, Depression. The patient has Sore Scalp
Comments: I always use sertraline for depression & take allergy medicines.
Sometimes I take zopiderm to sleep.
I also have neck problems....arthritis. Sometimes take aleve or ibprofen
My symptom that always occurs is a sore scalp.
- A study of drug interactions between Allegra, Flonase, Valtrex, Levoxyl, Klonopin, Celexa for a patient with Allergic Rhinitis, Herpes Zoster, Hypothyroidism Postoperative, Anxiety Disorder, Generalised Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Cherry Angioma, White Blood Cell Count Increased
Comments: My WBC count was 15.6 last week before taking Valtrex, now after finding many cherry angiomas since starting the Valtrex I was taken off the medicine and had more blood tests run. Now my WBC count is 16.1 after being on the medicine for almost a week.
More related studies for: Fexofenadine hydrochloride, Bronchiectasis
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.