Review: could Fexofenadine hydrochloride cause Illicit drug abuse (Drug abuse)?
Summary: Illicit drug abuse is reported only by a few people who take Fexofenadine hydrochloride.
We study 1,451 people who have side effects while taking Fexofenadine hydrochloride from FDA and social media. Among them, 3 have Illicit drug abuse. Find out below who they are, when they have Illicit drug abuse and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Fexofenadine hydrochloride and have Illicit drug abuse >>>
Fexofenadine hydrochloride has active ingredients of fexofenadine hydrochloride. It is often used in allergies. (latest outcomes from Fexofenadine hydrochloride 1,816 users)
Illicit drug abuse
Illicit drug abuse has been reported by people with drug abuse and dependence, pain, depression, back pain, stress and anxiety.(latest reports from Illicit drug abuse 10,396 patients)
On Nov, 28, 2014: 1,451 people reported to have side effects when taking Fexofenadine hydrochloride. Among them, 3 people (0.21%) have Illicit Drug Abuse.
Time on Fexofenadine hydrochloride when people have Illicit drug abuse * :
Gender of people who have Illicit drug abuse when taking Fexofenadine hydrochloride * :
|Illicit drug abuse||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have Illicit drug abuse when taking Fexofenadine hydrochloride * :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Metastases to prostate (1 people, 33.33%)
- Prostate cancer metastatic (1 people, 33.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Prilosec (2 people, 66.67%)
- Terazosin hcl (2 people, 66.67%)
- Casodex (2 people, 66.67%)
- Zoladex (2 people, 66.67%)
- Zoloft (2 people, 66.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Illicit Drug Abuse while taking Fexofenadine Hydrochloride?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Fexofenadine hydrochloride and have Illicit Drug Abuse
- support group for people who take Fexofenadine hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Illicit Drug Abuse
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Is clozapine simular to suboxen
(Asked by a 43 year old man who has Heroin Abuse)
I am withdrawing from heroin and im out of suboxen will clozapine work simularly , will it help at all or hurt
- Is there allergy medicines that you should not take with vwd
(Asked by a 45 year old man who has Von Willebrand Disease, and takes Zyrtec, Benadryl, Allegra)
I am wondering what can be taken for allergies or medication I should avoid for people with von willebrands?
- Phentermine topamax and depo provera
(Asked by a 33 year old woman who has Weight Loss, Birth Control, and takes Xanax, Lamictal, Zoloft, Wellbutrin, Allegra, Protonix)
I'm am wondering if th phentermine, the topamax (25 mg x2 a day ) will interfer will the depo provera?
- Is taking 1.5 or 2 mg lorazepam while on suboxone dangerous, suboxone is being used for opaite dependence and pain and lorazepam is used for anxiety
(Asked by a 40 year old man who has Narcotic Abuse, and takes Lorazepam)
I am taking about 20 to 22 MG of suboxone a day but I also take 2 mg of Lorazepam a day for anxiety, is it dangerous to do so. I do not exceed the doses mentioned at all.
- Can i take garcinia cambogia with 80mg of flouoxitine and prempro?
(Asked by a 60 year old woman who has Using Flouoxitine For Depression And Prempro For Menopause. Not Taking Garcinia Cambogia Yet., and takes Prozac, Prempro, Glucosamine, Vitamin E, Biotin, Allegra Allergy)
Would like to know if I can take Garcinia Cambogia with the meds and vitamin I am currently taking. I'd like to lose weight with Garcinia Cambogia. Thank You
More questions for: Fexofenadine hydrochloride, Illicit drug abuse
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Wheezing stopped after topamax sessesion
(Posted by a 62 year old woman who has Meniere's Disease, Fibromyalgia Syndrome, Migraines, and takes Fexofenadine Hydrochloride)
Wheezing noted by primary physician in this non-smoker. Stopped Topamax per doctor's instruction. 48 hours later was examined by physician and noted that wheezing stopped.
- Temazepam & fenfexodine
(Posted by a 40 year old woman who has Sleep Disorder, Chronic Sinitus, Allergic Rhinitus, and takes Temazepam, Fexofenadine Hydrochloride)
Is anyone else finding the Temazepam is not working when taken with fenofexedine? I survive on a few hours of sleep a day.
More reviews for: Fexofenadine hydrochloride, Illicit drug abuse
- A study of drug interactions between Singulair, Allegra for a patient with Asthma, Seasonal Allergy. The patient has Myopathy
Comments: Have experienced lower back pain after taking Allegra for years. I took a 1 year break from taking it, and started again, taking it on a daily basis instead of as needed. I no longer experience the chronic back pain, but now have significant arm weakness/pain around the elbow joint.
- A study of drug interactions between Singulair, Concerta, Excedrin, Allegra, Qnasl, Levothyroxine Sodium, Zorvolex, Cymbalta, Celebrex, Dexamethasone, Lortab for a patient with Multiple Allergies, Add, Pain, Allergy, Allergies, Hypothyroidism, Arthritis, Severe Asthma Attacks, Pain - Tooth Or Teeth. The patient has Back Pain, Red Face
Comments: I'm just checking my hunch about the reaction. I took the dexamethasone around 9:30 and the lortab around 12:30. By 1pm my face had started swelling and a red rash started along the laugh lines under the cheeks and started spreading rapidly. It was really hot and just looked like one giant hive. I t ...
- A study of drug interactions between Allegra, Sertraline for a patient with Allergies, Depression. The patient has Sore Scalp
Comments: I always use sertraline for depression & take allergy medicines.
Sometimes I take zopiderm to sleep.
I also have neck problems....arthritis. Sometimes take aleve or ibprofen
My symptom that always occurs is a sore scalp.
- A study of drug interactions between Allegra, Flonase, Valtrex, Levoxyl, Klonopin, Celexa for a patient with Allergic Rhinitis, Herpes Zoster, Hypothyroidism Postoperative, Anxiety Disorder, Generalised Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Cherry Angioma, White Blood Cell Count Increased
Comments: My WBC count was 15.6 last week before taking Valtrex, now after finding many cherry angiomas since starting the Valtrex I was taken off the medicine and had more blood tests run. Now my WBC count is 16.1 after being on the medicine for almost a week.
- A study of drug interactions between Fioricet, Azelastine Hydrochloride, Ipratropium Bromide, Ciprofloxacin, Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Montelukast Sodium, Omeprazole, Fexofenadine Hydrochloride, Cymbalta, Lorazepam, Motrin, Zolpidem, Atenolol for a patient with Muscle Relaxer, Allergy To Mold - Dander - Dust, Allergy, Chronic Sinus Infection, Esophageal Spasm, Fibromyalgia, Stress And Anxiety, Sleeping Difficulty, Chronic Mitral Valve Regurgitation. The patient has Elevated Liver Enzymes And Brown Patches On Face
Comments: I have been struggling with sinusitis for almost 2 years now and they can't stop the dripping my nose from running,down throat to chest, lots of plegm, and have been congested for over a year and half. Since then, have tried me on every sort of antihistimine, Loradine, Zyrtec, Certirizine, and flut ...
More related studies for: Fexofenadine hydrochloride, Illicit drug abuse
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.