Fexofenadine hydrochloride and Illicit drug abuse - from FDA reports
Illicit drug abuse is reported only by a few people who take Fexofenadine Hydrochloride. We study 2,053 people who have side effects while taking Fexofenadine hydrochloride from FDA. Among them, 5 have Illicit drug abuse. Find out below who they are, when they have Illicit drug abuse and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 23, 2017
2,053 people reported to have side effects when taking Fexofenadine hydrochloride.
Among them, 5 people (0.24%) have Illicit drug abuse
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Illicit drug abuse when taking Fexofenadine hydrochloride *:
- female: 20 %
- male: 80 %
Age of people who have Illicit drug abuse when taking Fexofenadine hydrochloride *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 66.67 %
- 30-39: 33.33 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Metastases To Prostate (2 people, 40.00%)
- Prostate Cancer Metastatic (1 person, 20.00%)
- Oedema Peripheral (1 person, 20.00%)
- Narcolepsy (1 person, 20.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Simvastatin (3 people, 60.00%)
- Sildenafil Citrate (3 people, 60.00%)
- Prilosec (3 people, 60.00%)
- Cefuroxime Axetil (3 people, 60.00%)
- Casodex (3 people, 60.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Drug Abuse And Dependence (5 people, 100.00%)
- Fatigue (4 people, 80.00%)
- Stress And Anxiety (3 people, 60.00%)
- Oropharyngeal Pain (3 people, 60.00%)
- Hoarseness Or Changing Voice (3 people, 60.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Illicit drug abuse when taking Fexofenadine hydrochloride?
- Check symptoms - is illicit drug abuse caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsIllicit drug abuse and drugs with ingredients of fexofenadine hydrochloride.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeIllicit drug abuse and Fexofenadine hydrochloride from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Fexofenadine hydrochloride has active ingredients of fexofenadine hydrochloride. It is often used in allergies. (latest outcomes from Fexofenadine hydrochloride 2,731 users)
Illicit drug abuse
Illicit drug abuse has been reported by people with drug abuse and dependence, drug abuse, drug dependence, depression, pain (latest reports from 35,501 Illicit drug abuse patients).
Browse all side effects of Fexofenadine hydrochloridea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Illicit drug abuseIllicit drug abuse
Could your condition cause Illicit drug abuseIllicit drug abuse
What would happen?
Questions to the study
Is there a specific reason why or how someone would become addicted to cocaine following a diagnosis of fibromyalgia? Especially odd since this abuser recognized a problem with alcohol, joined AA, yet continued with an intense cocaine addiction.
User reviews to the study
Hi everyone! So glad to have found this site! I am a mother of two (three actually but lost a 2 year old daughter due to AVM 3 years ago) and joining the support group with her condition before lead me to come out of my depression after losing her. I am looking forward to meet you all here in ...
I'm a 45 single mother of two girls 10 and 8.5 ...been on disability since 2009..ex husband trying to take my girls away because of my ms ...although I'm functioning quite well. I own a house ..car...volunteer and the kids school ...I use to help with he pain and to give me energy but it's ...