Finasteride and Nausea aggravated - from FDA reports
Nausea aggravated is found among people who take Finasteride, especially for people who are male, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for 2 - 5 years, also take medication Tamsulosin, and have Multiple myeloma. This review analyzes which people have Nausea aggravated with Finasteride. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 14,473 people who have side effects when taking Finasteride from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 29, 2017
14,473 people reported to have side effects when taking Finasteride.
Among them, 476 people (3.29%) have Nausea aggravated
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Finasteride when people have Nausea aggravated *:
- < 1 month: 11.43 %
- 1 - 6 months: 22.86 %
- 6 - 12 months: 11.43 %
- 1 - 2 years: 11.43 %
- 2 - 5 years: 34.29 %
- 5 - 10 years: 8.57 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Nausea aggravated when taking Finasteride *:
- female: 2.36 %
- male: 97.64 %
Age of people who have Nausea aggravated when taking Finasteride *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.29 %
- 20-29: 0.57 %
- 30-39: 3.45 %
- 40-49: 1.72 %
- 50-59: 11.49 %
- 60+: 82.47 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Multiple Myeloma (38 people, 7.98%)
- High Blood Pressure (34 people, 7.14%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (31 people, 6.51%)
- Pain (27 people, 5.67%)
- Diabetes (25 people, 5.25%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Tamsulosin (64 people, 13.45%)
- Flomax (51 people, 10.71%)
- Lipitor (43 people, 9.03%)
- Simvastatin (38 people, 7.98%)
- Furosemide (38 people, 7.98%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Nausea And Vomiting (144 people, 30.25%)
- Fatigue (123 people, 25.84%)
- Diarrhea (105 people, 22.06%)
- Weakness (96 people, 20.17%)
- Dizziness (92 people, 19.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Nausea aggravated when taking Finasteride?
- Check symptoms - is nausea aggravated caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsNausea aggravated and drugs with ingredients of finasteride.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeNausea aggravated and Finasteride from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Finasteride has active ingredients of finasteride. It is often used in prostate examination abnormal. (latest outcomes from Finasteride 15,299 users)
Nausea aggravated (worse urge to vomit) has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, multiple sclerosis, depression, pain, high blood pressure (latest reports from 187 Nausea aggravated patients).
Browse all side effects of Finasteridea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Nausea aggravatedNausea aggravated
Could your condition cause Nausea aggravatedNausea aggravated
What would happen?
Questions to the study
I took Propecia (finasteride) 1 mg for 4 months in a row , and now i have Hypertrichosis!. I'm 45 years old and i want to know if there's something to retrieve or make this disease in a slow process. It started in the mustache but is spreading to my whole beard and it can reach my head as my ...
User reviews to the study
I am a 70+ male with nasal polyps. Years ago I experienced a stuffy nose with Flomax and now, after recently taking Finasteride for little over a month, I experiencd the same problem. Accordingly, I am unable to tolerate either drug.
A quarter of a tablet taken daily for last 20 years for hair loss. Maybe a factor with my ED. However, weight loss, improved diet, cessation of all other over the counter drugs and abstinence from alcohol have shown a marked improvement in my erections and also maintaining an erection.