Home > Finasteride > Overdose > Finasteride and Overdose
Review: could Finasteride cause Overdose?
We study 5,382 people who have side effects while taking Finasteride from FDA and social media. Among them, 60 have Overdose. Find out below who they are, when they have Overdose and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Finasteride and have Overdose >>>
Finasteride (latest outcomes from 5,706 users) has active ingredients of finasteride. It is often used in enlarged prostate.
Overdose (latest reports from 220,561 patients) has been reported by people with pain, depression, high blood pressure, schizophrenia, osteoporosis.
On Oct, 28, 2014: 5,382 people reported to have side effects when taking Finasteride. Among them, 60 people (1.11%) have Overdose.
Time on Finasteride when people have Overdose * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Age of people who have Overdose when taking Finasteride * :
Severity of Overdose when taking Finasteride ** :
How people recovered from Overdose ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Multiple myeloma (23 people, 38.33%)
- Alopecia (11 people, 18.33%)
- Parkinson's disease (8 people, 13.33%)
- Hiv infection (4 people, 6.67%)
- Pain (3 people, 5.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Furosemide (24 people, 40.00%)
- Citalopram hydrobromide (24 people, 40.00%)
- Aredia (23 people, 38.33%)
- Celexa (23 people, 38.33%)
- Zometa (23 people, 38.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Overdose while taking Finasteride?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Finasteride and have Overdose
- support group for people who take Finasteride
- support group for people who have Overdose
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Finasteride, Overdose
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Finasteride and knee swelling
taken finasteride 1 mg since 5 years, knee swelling both sides since 1,5 years. MRT without pathologic findings. stopped finasteride since 3 weeks. No more Knee swelling.
- Chills associated with ibuprophen
I generally respond well to medication. I am a senior who has chronic pain from a c1-c2 fusion. Codeine works well, and I don't use a lot. Still, I sought alternatives to opiates for nerve pain. I lice in a colder climate. It took me quite a while to associate susceptibility to becoming chilled w ...
- Enoxoparine causing worsening of stiffness more weakness in ability to use his hand properly
My father had cardiac cath to check the conduction the study complicated by DVT
Given enoxoparine 8000 IU sub cut daily for 4weeks
Can I discontinue enoxoparine and give him aspirin 81mg daily
More reviews for: Finasteride, Overdose
On eHealthMe, Finasteride (finasteride) is often used for enlarged prostate. Find out below the conditions Finasteride is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Finasteride used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Finasteride, Overdose
Recent Finasteride related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Finasteride, Overdose
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Phenergan, Imitrex, Protonix, Xanax, Buspar for a 35-year old woman who has Nausea In The Morning - Females, Migraine, GERD, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Chronic Depression (5 minutes ago)
- Melatonin for a 58-year old man who has Insomnia (38 minutes ago)
- Abilify, Topiramate, Cymbalta, Adderall 30 for a 30-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder, Mood Disorder, Chronic Depression, Depression (42 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Inflammation and Wellbutrin
- Irbesartan and Platelet Count Decreased
- Pustular Psoriasis
- Pelvic Pain and Birth Control
- Vomiting and Blood Pressure
Recent user comments
- "Generally happens every couple of mnths has now moved ... " (56 minutes ago)
- "Edema of ankles and lower legs, blister-like or pimpl ... " (1 hour ago)
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (8 hours ago)
- Application Site Fissure
- Completed Suicide
- Weight Increased
- Coagulation Factor Viii Level Increased
- Carcinoma In Situ Of Penis