Home > Fioricet > Seizure > Fioricet and Seizure
Review: could Fioricet cause Seizure (Seizures)?
Summary: Seizure is reported only by a few people who take Fioricet.
We study 3,589 people who have side effects while taking Fioricet from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Seizure and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Fioricet and have Seizure >>>
Fioricet (latest outcomes from 4,071 users) has active ingredients of acetaminophen; butalbital; caffeine. It is often used in migraine.
Seizure (abnormal excessive or synchronous neuronal activity in the brain) (latest reports from 944 patients) has been reported by people with depression, pain, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, stress and anxiety, epilepsy.
On Nov, 26, 2014: 3,589 people reported to have side effects when taking Fioricet. Among them, 1 people (0.03%) has Seizure.
Time on Fioricet when people have Seizure * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Seizure when taking Fioricet * :
Age of people who have Seizure when taking Fioricet * :
Severity of Seizure when taking Fioricet ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Seizure ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Migraine (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :n/a
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Seizure while taking Fioricet?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Fioricet and have Seizure
- support group for people who take Fioricet
- support group for people who have Seizure
Recent conversations of related support groups:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Is it ok to take fioricet and albuterol together?
(Asked by a 28 year old woman who has Shortness Of Breath, and takes Fioricet)
I have been having bad headaches the pain is behind my yes front for head and temples (I have also had a warming sensation in the back of head and thought body here and there that no one can explain to me ) but I have been subscribed fioricet but I'm a chronic asthmatic so I take albuterol inhaler a ...
- Can you take soma anf fiorcet together
(Asked by a 33 year old woman who has Tension In Neck And Migraines, and takes Soma, Fioricet)
want to know if you can mix those two medications together
- I have juvenile myoclonic epilepsy, i feel like the medicine isn't helping me at all. i was wondering if medical marijuana has helped anyone with this, or has anything information that i can read?
(Asked by a 18 year old girl who has Seizures)
The medicine my doctor has been having me take makes me moody, not wanting sex, tired, not hungry, among other things; I don't like how much this medicine has changed me and needed some help with research.
- Does carbamazepine cause obesity?? please reply
(Asked by a 26 year old man who has Seizures, and takes Carbamazepine)
I am taking ZEN 100(Carbamazepine tablets) on advice of my doctor from JAN 2013, for my SEIZURES. Lately, my weight has increased by quite kilos, despite my diet remaining same.
I want to confirm does prolonged use of this drug cause obesity.
PLEASE REPLY IF EXPERIENCED THE SAME SIDE-EFFECTS OR ...
- Can combining dilantin and suboxone cause seizure
(Asked by a 37 year old man who has Seizure, and takes Suboxone)
Will suboxone cancel out the effectiveness of Dilantin for epilepsy
More questions for: Fioricet, Seizure
More reviews for: Fioricet, Seizure
- A study of side effects of Xiaflex for a patient with Dupuytren's Contracture. The patient has Seizures (abnormal excessive or synchronous neuronal activity in the brain)
Comments: I had the Xiaflex injections in my right hand to address Dupuytren Contractures. The process appeared to be successful at first with the symptoms decreasing.
I then started having seizures that caused me to be "out of it" for several minutes. During those seizures, I had no idea where I was or ...
- A study of drug interactions between Gabapentin, Sumatriptan, Metoprolol Succinate, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Tramadol for a patient with Nerve Pain, Migraine, Tachycardia, Insomnia, Spinal Stenosis. The patient has Frequent Bowel Movements, Depression, Menstruation Irregular, Tremor, Fatigue, Stomach Pain, Lightheadedness, Muscle Weakness, Shortness Of Breath, Tachycardia, Increased Tendency To Bruise, Slurred Speech, Short-term Memory Loss, Seizures, Numbness In Hands Or Feet, Hair Loss, Pain In Upper Left Rib That Goes Around To Back, Shoulder Blade, Neck Pain, Frequent Or Urgent Urination, Migraine
Comments: My most severe symptoms would be the shortness of breath, muscle weakness and this chronic pain under my left rib that goes around to my back and up to my shoulder blade. Occasionally that pain will go to my left chest, clavicle and jaw. But all of my pain is on the left side. I have degenerative di ...
- A study of drug interactions between Fioricet, Augmentin '875', Zyrtec Allergy, Vitamin D, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Ambien, Vyvanse for a patient with Migraine With Aura, Cellulitis, Hay Fever, Vitamin D Decreased, Anxiety, Insomnia, Adhd. The patient has Anxiety, Paranoia, Muscle - Jerky Movements (uncontrolled), Hallucinations, Mixed
Comments: Time hallucinations started 3 am; vyvanse taken at 11 am previous day; ambien taken at 11 pm; had 1 uncontrollable muscle movement at 4 am in my neck and jerked head back; felt very anxious and paranoid.
- A study of drug interactions between Topiramate, Zoloft for a patient with Anger, Depression. The patient has Migraine, Psychotic Behaviour, Seizures, Loss Of Consciousness
Comments: Patient gets a migraine, then appears to be confused, disoriented and thinks they are someone else, doesn't recognize anyone familiar to them; then has a seizure and doesn't remember anything besides the migraine
- A study of drug interactions between Fioricet, Azelastine Hydrochloride, Ipratropium Bromide, Ciprofloxacin, Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Montelukast Sodium, Omeprazole, Fexofenadine Hydrochloride, Cymbalta, Lorazepam, Motrin, Zolpidem, Atenolol for a patient with Muscle Relaxer, Allergy To Mold - Dander - Dust, Allergy, Chronic Sinus Infection, Esophageal Spasm, Fibromyalgia, Stress And Anxiety, Sleeping Difficulty, Chronic Mitral Valve Regurgitation. The patient has Elevated Liver Enzymes And Brown Patches On Face
Comments: I have been struggling with sinusitis for almost 2 years now and they can't stop the dripping my nose from running,down throat to chest, lots of plegm, and have been congested for over a year and half. Since then, have tried me on every sort of antihistimine, Loradine, Zyrtec, Certirizine, and flut ...
More related studies for: Fioricet, Seizure
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.