Home > Fioricet > Seizure > Fioricet and Seizure
Review: could Fioricet cause Seizure (Seizures)?
We study 3,589 people who have side effects while taking Fioricet from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Seizure and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Fioricet and have Seizure >>>
Fioricet (latest outcomes from 4,071 users) has active ingredients of acetaminophen; butalbital; caffeine. It is often used in migraine.
Seizure (abnormal excessive or synchronous neuronal activity in the brain) (latest reports from 1,978 patients) has been reported by people with seizures, depression, pain, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, stress and anxiety.
On Oct, 25, 2014: 3,587 people reported to have side effects when taking Fioricet. Among them, 1 people (0.03%) has Seizure.
Time on Fioricet when people have Seizure * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Seizure when taking Fioricet * :
Age of people who have Seizure when taking Fioricet * :
Severity of Seizure when taking Fioricet ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Seizure ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Migraine (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :n/a
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Seizure while taking Fioricet?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Fioricet and have Seizure
- support group for people who take Fioricet
- support group for people who have Seizure
Latest outcomes in real world:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can you take soma anf fiorcet together
(Asked by a 33 year old woman who has Tension In Neck And Migraines, and takes Soma, Fioricet)
want to know if you can mix those two medications together
- I have juvenile myoclonic epilepsy, i feel like the medicine isn't helping me at all. i was wondering if medical marijuana has helped anyone with this, or has anything information that i can read?
(Asked by a 18 year old girl who has Seizures)
The medicine my doctor has been having me take makes me moody, not wanting sex, tired, not hungry, among other things; I don't like how much this medicine has changed me and needed some help with research.
- Does carbamazepine cause obesity?? please reply
(Asked by a 26 year old man who has Seizures, and takes Carbamazepine)
I am taking ZEN 100(Carbamazepine tablets) on advice of my doctor from JAN 2013, for my SEIZURES. Lately, my weight has increased by quite kilos, despite my diet remaining same.
I want to confirm does prolonged use of this drug cause obesity.
PLEASE REPLY IF EXPERIENCED THE SAME SIDE-EFFECTS OR ...
- Can combining dilantin and suboxone cause seizure
(Asked by a 37 year old man who has Seizure, and takes Suboxone)
Will suboxone cancel out the effectiveness of Dilantin for epilepsy
- If a person runs out out of his seizure med dilantin & is unable to get it refilled today, can he take another seizure med, neurotin?
(Asked by a 41 year old woman who has Seizures, and takes Dilantin)
Can my boyfriend take my Neurotin, just for today to prevent seizures, until he gets his Dilantin refill tomorrow?? Or will it be better to just hold out til he gets his refill?
More questions for: Fioricet, Seizure
More reviews for: Fioricet, Seizure
- A study of drug interactions between Ibuprofen, Vitamin B12, Atorvastatin Calcium, Vitamin D, Levothyroxine Sodium, Fioricet, Dexilant, Prozac for a patient with Bone And Joint Pain, Fatigue, High Blood Cholesterol, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Thyroid Disorder, Migraine, Gerd, Depression. The patient has Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness
Comments: irritability and lack of patience with myself
- A study of drug interactions between Vicodin, Fioricet for a patient with Degenerative Joint Disease, Tension Headaches. The patient has Also A Little Confused And Drowsey, When Takin Both On Same Day Get Very Tired But Cannot Sleep.
Comments: I have taken 6 fioricet tabs in the last 18 hours and 3 7.5 norco's in the last 8 hours and have had just 3 hours sleep. I am scared now to sleep
- A study of side effects of Xiaflex for a patient with Dupuytren's Contracture. The patient has Seizures (abnormal excessive or synchronous neuronal activity in the brain)
Comments: I had the Xiaflex injections in my right hand to address Dupuytren Contractures. The process appeared to be successful at first with the symptoms decreasing.
I then started having seizures that caused me to be "out of it" for several minutes. During those seizures, I had no idea where I was or ...
- A study of side effects of Tramadol for a patient with RSD. The patient has Seizures (abnormal excessive or synchronous neuronal activity in the brain)
Comments: Stopped taking tramadol and still had another seizure
- A study of side effects of Cardizem for a patient with Blood Pressure. The patient has Seizure (abnormal excessive or synchronous neuronal activity in the brain)
Comments: I am now off of diltiazem due to the horrible side effects.
More related studies for: Fioricet, Seizure
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.