Review: could Fish oil cause Breast enlargement?
Summary: Breast enlargement is found among people who take Fish oil, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, also take medication Avodart, and have Enlarged prostate.
We study 20,139 people who have side effects while taking Fish oil from FDA and social media. Among them, 10 have Breast enlargement. Find out below who they are, when they have Breast enlargement and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Fish oil and have Breast enlargement >>>
Fish oil has active ingredients of fish oil. It is often used in high blood cholesterol. (latest outcomes from 21,128 Fish oil users)
Breast enlargement has been reported by people with enlarged prostate, birth control, depression, osteoporosis, high blood cholesterol. (latest reports from 1,975 Breast enlargement patients)
On Feb, 27, 2015: 20,128 people reported to have side effects when taking Fish oil. Among them, 10 people (0.05%) have Breast Enlargement.
Time on Fish oil when people have Breast enlargement * :
Gender of people who have Breast enlargement when taking Fish oil * :
|Breast enlargement||20.00%||80.00% |
Age of people who have Breast enlargement when taking Fish oil * :
|Breast enlargement||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||11.11%||88.89% |
Severity of Breast enlargement when taking Fish oil ** :
How people recovered from Breast enlargement ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia (5 people, 50.00%)
- Hypertension (1 people, 10.00%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (1 people, 10.00%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (1 people, 10.00%)
- Depression (1 people, 10.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Avodart (7 people, 70.00%)
- Aspirin (5 people, 50.00%)
- Multi-vitamin (3 people, 30.00%)
- Flomax (3 people, 30.00%)
- Potassium (2 people, 20.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of fish oil and breast enlargement on
Do you have Breast Enlargement while taking Fish Oil?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Fish oil and have Breast Enlargement
- support group for people who take Fish oil
- support group for people who have Breast Enlargement
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Fish Oil, Losartan Potassium, Simvastatin, Baclofen for a 51-year old woman with Vitamin D Decreased, High Blood Cholesterol, High Blood Pressure, Muscle Spasms. The patient has Fear Of Eating, Uncontrollable Urination, Sudden Onset Of Sleep
- A study of side effects of Cymbalta for a 40-year old woman with Depression. The patient has Breast Enlargement
- A study of drug interactions between Cialis, Omega 3, Sinemet, Escitalopram, Bystolic, Lotrel, Simvastatin, Clonazepam, Vesicare for a 60-year old man with Incontinence, Age-related Hearing Loss, Parkinson's Disease, Depression, Blood Pressure Inadequately Controlled, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Sleep Disorder, Urgent Urination. The patient has Fatigue, Parkinsonian Gait, Tremor
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Flonase, Fexofenadine Hydrochloride Allergy, Vitamin D, Fish Oil, Aspirin, Pantoprazole, Buspirone Hcl, Hydrochlorothiazide, Clonazepam, Sertraline Hydrochloride for a 40-year old man with General Physical Health Deterioration, Allergies, High Blood Pressure, Acid Reflux, Anxiety Disorder, Depression. The patient has Weight Gain, Dizziness, Fatigue, Sleepy
- A study of drug interactions between Fish Oil, Multivitamin, Metformin, Ramipril, Rosuvastatin Calcium for a 81-year old man with Immunity, Diskitis, Diabetes. The patient has Angioedema
Recent Fish oil related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Macrobid, Fish Oil for a 25-year old woman who has Antibiotic Level
- Comparions of Fish Oil, Concerta, Intuniv, Vyvanse, Adderall 20 for a 39-year old woman who has ADHD
- Comparions of Ortho Tri-cyclen Lo, EPA/DHA Ethyl Ester for a 22-year old woman who has Birth Control
- Comparions of Flaxseed Oil, Fish Oil, Aspirin, Vitamin C, Centrum Silver for a 56-year old man who has Enzyme Supplementation
- Comparions of Fish Oil, Aspirin, Flaxseed Oil, Vitamin C, Centrum Silver for a 72-year old man who has Vitamin D Decreased
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.