Home > Fish oil > Cough > Fish oil and Cough
Review: could Fish oil cause Cough?
We study 20,072 people who have side effects while taking Fish oil from FDA and social media. Among them, 595 have Cough. Find out below who they are, when they have Cough and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Fish oil and have Cough >>>
Fish oil (latest outcomes from 21,060 users) has active ingredients of fish oil. It is often used in high blood cholesterol.
Cough (latest reports from 488,741 patients) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, asthma, osteoporosis, high blood cholesterol.
On Oct, 13, 2014: 20,072 people reported to have side effects when taking Fish oil. Among them, 595 people (2.96%) have Cough.
Time on Fish oil when people have Cough * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Cough when taking Fish oil * :
Age of people who have Cough when taking Fish oil * :
Severity of Cough when taking Fish oil ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Cough ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (70 people, 11.76%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (61 people, 10.25%)
- Osteoporosis (57 people, 9.58%)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (56 people, 9.41%)
- Pain (49 people, 8.24%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (267 people, 44.87%)
- Folic acid (141 people, 23.70%)
- Zometa (134 people, 22.52%)
- Vitamin d (120 people, 20.17%)
- Calcium (118 people, 19.83%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Cough while taking Fish Oil?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Fish oil and have Cough
- support group for people who take Fish oil
- support group for people who have Cough
Comments from related studies:
From this study (3 weeks ago):
I need to know if by taking cyclobenzaprine I may be causing my clarithomycin to stop working on my sinusitis.
From this study (2 months ago):
dizziness severe enough to preculde safe driving along with migraine symptoms, though not necessarily at same time as headache.
From this study (3 months ago):
1. Moderate usually dry cough, sometimes mild mucous, for 8-10 years duration, no other symptoms. 2. Mild & now fully controlled hypertension duration of 5-8 years.
3. Recurrent prostatitis 10-14 years past, but symptom free since then.
4. Mild hypothyroidism, fully corrected with low-dose thyroxine.
5. Ex-smoker, began age 16, quit age 26, hasn't smoked for past 44 years.
No other known medical conditions.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Fish oil, Cough
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Melatonin reduces essential tremor of the hand
After taking Melatonin 1mg as a sleep aid for several nights, I noticed that my essential tremor of the hand was showing improvement. Within a week the tremor was almost unnoticeable, and I could print and write neatly, even when slightly stressed at work. I haven't seen this response reported any ...
- Levaquin and confusion symptoms
Confusion. Stopped dosage at day 6 of 7; prescribed 500 mg. 1 daily. I thought the confusion was from the weeks of pretty severe coughing symptoms, associated with the sinusitus - thought maybe from a lack of oxygen from not being able to breathe well for so long. I finally stopped the med. when ...
- Cfs/fibro, migraine
A strange thing happened when I started taking the Chantix for my smoking cessation...
MY MIGRAINES AND TENSION HEADACHES WENT AWAY!!!
As horrible as they were, and as bad as I have prayed for them to go away, I did not even notice that I didn't have the excruciating headaches anymore!!
I stop ...
More reviews for: Fish oil, Cough
On eHealthMe, Fish Oil (fish oil) is often used for high blood cholesterol. Find out below the conditions Fish Oil is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Fish Oil used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Nasonex, Nexium, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Atorvastatin Calcium for a 48-year old woman who has Nasal Inflammation, GERD, Neuropathy, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides (23 minutes ago)
- Meloxicam for a 33-year old woman who has Inflammation (57 minutes ago)
- Topamax, Synthroid, Trihexyphenidyl Hydrochloride for a 61-year old woman who has Migraine With Aura, Hypothyroidism, Parkinsonian Gait (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Decreased Appetite and Vyvanse
- Dizziness and Neuropathy
- Dizziness and Nexium
- Dizziness and Gerd
- Dizziness and Nasonex
Recent user comments
- "Stabbing pain began at about a level 6 only while I w ... " (1 hour ago)
- "I have had 5 strokes 14 years ago-have osteroporosis, ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Since starting Latuda I have noticed a sharp increase ... " (2 hours ago)
- Ankylosing Spondylitis