Review: could Fish oil cause Hepatitis b?
Summary: Hepatitis b is reported only by a few people who take Fish oil.
We study 20,149 people who have side effects while taking Fish oil from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Hepatitis b and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Fish oil and have Hepatitis b >>>
Fish oil has active ingredients of fish oil. It is often used in high blood cholesterol. (latest outcomes from 21,139 Fish oil users)
Hepatitis b has been reported by people with non-hodgkin's lymphoma, rheumatoid arthritis, hiv infection, multiple myeloma, burkitt lymphoma. (latest reports from 7,274 Hepatitis b patients)
On Mar, 30, 2015: 20,139 people reported to have side effects when taking Fish oil. Among them, 1 people (0.00%) has Hepatitis B.
Time on Fish oil when people have Hepatitis b * :
Gender of people who have Hepatitis b when taking Fish oil * :
|Hepatitis b||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have Hepatitis b when taking Fish oil * :
|Hepatitis b||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Hepatitis b when taking Fish oil ** :
How people recovered from Hepatitis b ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Psoriasis (1 people, 100.00%)
- Psoriatic arthropathy (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (1 people, 100.00%)
- Prednisone tab (1 people, 100.00%)
- Indomethacin (1 people, 100.00%)
- Sulfasalazine (1 people, 100.00%)
- Vicodin (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Hepatitis B while taking Fish Oil?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Fish oil and have Hepatitis B
- support group for people who take Fish oil
- support group for people who have Hepatitis B
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Omega 3, Ocusert Pilo-20, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Lexapro for a 59-year old woman with Vitamin D Deficiency, Fibromyalgia, Dry Eyes, Insomnia, Depression. The patient has Anxiety And Stress, Depression
- A study of drug interactions between Ambien, Aspirin, Fish Oil, Celexa, Enalapril Maleate, Metoprolol Tartrate, Adderall 30, Plavix, Imdur for a 71-year old man with Insomnia, High Blood Pressure, High Blood Cholesterol, Depression, Adhd, Angina - Unstable. The patient has Irritability, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Teeth Brittle
- A study of drug interactions between Biotin, Fish Oil, Turmeric, Plaquenil, Sulfasalazine, Itraconazole, Liothyronine Sodium, Amlodipine for a 75-year old woman with Hair Growth Abnormal, Dry Macular Degeneration, Arthritis - Rheumatoid, Histoplasmosis - Disseminated, Thyroid Disorder, High Blood Pressure.
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin E, Simvastatin, Hydrochlorothiazide, Prilosec Otc, Cayenne, Multivitamin, Melatonin, Fish Oil, Calcium, Biotin, B Complex Vitamin, Tavist Allergy/sinus/headache, Actifed, Norco for a 50-year old woman with General Physical Condition, High Blood Cholesterol, High Blood Pressure, Heartburn - Chronic, Edema, General Physical Health Deterioration, Difficulty Falling Asleep, Bone Strength And Calcium, Spoon Nails, Fatigue, Allergies, Chronic Pain. The patient has Enlarged Liver
- A study of drug interactions between Fish Oil, Aspirin, Accuretic, Crestor, Finasteride for a 58-year old man with Hypertension, High Blood Cholesterol, Bhp. The patient has Skin Bleeding, Skin Rash
Recent Fish oil related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Ashwagandha, Fish Oil for a 40-year old woman who has Heart Attack
- Comparions of Macrobid, Fish Oil for a 25-year old woman who has Antibiotic Level
- Comparions of Fish Oil, Concerta, Intuniv, Vyvanse, Adderall 20 for a 39-year old woman who has ADHD
- Comparions of Ortho Tri-cyclen Lo, EPA/DHA Ethyl Ester for a 22-year old woman who has Birth Control
- Comparions of Flaxseed Oil, Fish Oil, Aspirin, Vitamin C, Centrum Silver for a 56-year old man who has Enzyme Supplementation
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.