Home > Fish oil > Inflammation - rectum > Fish oil and Inflammation - rectum
Review: could Fish oil cause Inflammation - rectum (Proctitis)?
We study 20,095 people who have side effects while taking Fish oil from FDA and social media. Among them, 3 have Inflammation - rectum. Find out below who they are, when they have Inflammation - rectum and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Fish oil and have Inflammation - rectum >>>
Fish oil (latest outcomes from 21,081 users) has active ingredients of fish oil. It is often used in high blood cholesterol.
Inflammation - rectum
Inflammation - rectum (inflammation of the rectum and anus) (latest reports from 6,978 patients) has been reported by people with acne, acne cystic, depression, crohn's disease, colitis.
On Nov, 21, 2014: 20,095 people reported to have side effects when taking Fish oil. Among them, 3 people (0.01%) have Inflammation - Rectum.
Time on Fish oil when people have Inflammation - rectum * :
Gender of people who have Inflammation - rectum when taking Fish oil * :
|Inflammation - rectum||66.67%||33.33% |
Age of people who have Inflammation - rectum when taking Fish oil * :
|Inflammation - rectum||0.00%||33.33%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||66.67%||0.00% |
Severity of Inflammation - rectum when taking Fish oil ** :
How people recovered from Inflammation - rectum ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Sarcoma (2 people, 66.67%)
- Prophylaxis (1 people, 33.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Calcium (2 people, 66.67%)
- Clobetasol propionate (2 people, 66.67%)
- Vitamin b-12 (2 people, 66.67%)
- Ativan (2 people, 66.67%)
- Afinitor (2 people, 66.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Inflammation - Rectum while taking Fish Oil?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Fish oil and have Inflammation - Rectum
- support group for people who take Fish oil
- support group for people who have Inflammation - Rectum
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- What do i have, it's bothering me
(Asked by a 98 year old woman who has Burning Bones--bones Feel On Fire, and takes Turmeric Root, Vitamin B12, Fish Oil, Lipoic Acid, Chamomile, Milkweed, Valerian, Kava)
finger bones on fire at tips and also toes burning like fire; back of neck and tip of nose very cold and eyes puffy; urine is red sometimes but then sometimes dark brown with yellow foam and white spots in it; tongue coated all white and smells bad; can't sit still because the tailbone is on fire; a ...
- Penis is not sensitive. difficult to ejaculate, little, sometimes, no semen produced
(Asked by a 67 year old man who has Difficulty Ejaculating, Penile Insensitivity, and takes Lipitor, Terazosin Hydrochloride, Fish Oil, Baby Aspirin, Glucosamine And Chondroitin Sulfate And MSM)
I have no problem getting an erection; however, I seem to "lose interest" and full erection shortly after I penetrate. Viagra, etc. have not helped with this. As noted above, my penis is less sensitive and requires a lot of friction for me to ejaculate. Amount of ejaculate greatly reduced. I am look ...
- Have you ever had a swollen lymph node in the neck area caused by medication you are taking?
(Asked by a 63 year old man who has Swollen Lymph Nodes, and takes Simvastatin, Lisinopril, Coreg, Amlodipine, Pantoprazole, Fish Oil, Selenium, Vitamin B12, Vitamin E, Ergocalciferol)
I have a swollen lymph node which appeared in the neck area under my left ear about three weeks ago...it grew quickly (overnight) and then it came down significantly after I took antibiotics. It is almost gone, but I can still feel a very, very small lump (it still keeps going down every day). Went ...
- I have nightmares almost every night with thrashing and kicking...is this caused by my medications
(Asked by a 60 year old man who has Thrashing And Kicking Nightmares, and takes Trazodone Hydrochloride, Prozac, Ginkgo Biloba, Hydralazine Hydrochloride, Lisinopril, Amlodipine, Terazosin Hydrochloride, Potassium Chloride, Beta Glucans, Ashwagandha, Garlic Oil, Magnesium Sulfate, Vitamin C, Coenzyme Q10, Ginseng, Melatonin, Salmon Oil, Slo-Niacin, Zinc Sulfate, Probiotic, Glycine, Grape Seed, Chromium Picolinate, SEANOL, Iron EDTA, Vitamin D, B Complex Vitamin, Multivitamin)
Diagnosed with sleep apnea 2 years ago and uses a C-pap machine every night.
- Drug interactions of metformin, imidapril and simvastatin in old woman?
(Asked by a 63 year old woman who has Hypertension, Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus, Hyperlipidemia, and takes Simvastatin, Metformin, Lisinopril, Fish Oil)
what are the possible interactions of my medications? how can i manage it?
More questions for: Fish oil, Inflammation - rectum
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Melatonin reduces essential tremor of the hand
(Posted by a 64 year old woman who has Essential Tremor, and takes Fish Oil, Vitamin D, Atenolol, Melatonin)
After taking Melatonin 1mg as a sleep aid for several nights, I noticed that my essential tremor of the hand was showing improvement. Within a week the tremor was almost unnoticeable, and I could print and write neatly, even when slightly stressed at work. I haven't seen this response reported any ...
- Cfs/fibro, migraine
(Posted by a 49 year old woman who has GI Disorders, Cognitive Deterioration, Migraine With Aura, Neck Pain, Fibromyalgia, CFS, and takes Chantix, Probiotics, Milk Thistle, Black Cohosh, B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin E, Vitamin D, Omega 3, Xanax, Topamax, Ambien, Armour Thyroid, Ms Contin, Fentanyl-25)
A strange thing happened when I started taking the Chantix for my smoking cessation...
MY MIGRAINES AND TENSION HEADACHES WENT AWAY!!!
As horrible as they were, and as bad as I have prayed for them to go away, I did not even notice that I didn't have the excruciating headaches anymore!!
I stop ...
- Latuda stoped hypoglcymia
(Posted by a 49 year old man who has Hypoglycaemia Neonatal, and takes Latuda, Cymbalta, Lithium Carbonate, Lamotrigine, Vitamin D, Omega 3, Coenzyme Q - 10, Magnesium)
I have hypoglycemia and have had to be carefull of my sugar intake. Started taking Latuda and now i can eat sugar like most people do
- Health issues and struggles
(Posted by a 50 year old woman who has Epilepsy, Systemic Lupus Erythematosus, Graves Disease, Brain Tumor, Head Trauma, Insomnia, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Chronic Pain Syndrome, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Tinnitus, Seasonal Allergy, and takes Keppra, Lamictal, Vitamin D, Fish Oil)
I have numerous health issues. Some I've lived with not realizing they were there. Others are caused by meds I've taken in the past or am still using now.
Lupus is the most recent and biggest trouble I have right now. It is caused by the one drug that finally gave me control of my seizures
Some o ...
- Cymbalta and pulmonary embolisms
(Posted by a 68 year old man who has Pulmonary Embolisms, and takes Cymbalta, Celebrex, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide, Fish Oil, Crestor, Glimepiride, Metformin)
I started taking Cymbalta in August for pain. By September I was suffering from shortness of breath. Visited Doctors asking if Cymbalta could be the cause. Answer was no. By the end of September I was no longer taking Cymbalta but still suffering from shortness of breath. It was getting severe a ...
More reviews for: Fish oil, Inflammation - rectum
- A study of drug interactions between Omega-3 Fatty Acids, Vitamin E, Maxalt, Esomeprazole Sodium, Inderal, Trazodone Hydrochloride for a patient with Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Skin Lesion, Migraine - Classic, Hernia - Hiatal, Hypertension, Middle Insomnia. The patient has Muscular Weakness, Nausea, Dizziness
Comments: The dizziness comes by episodes: 2 of one week each, at an interval of 3 years
- A study of drug interactions between Acetaminophen, Clopidogrel, Candesartan Cilexetil, Levothyroxine Sodium, Fenofibrate, Crestor, Lantus Solostar, Plavix, Finasteride, Fish Oil, Vitamin D for a patient with Pain - Bones, Blood Thinner, High Blood Pressure, Hypothyroidism, High Blood Cholesterol, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, Diabetes Mellitus, Bph, Vitamin D Toxicity. The patient has Diarrhea
Comments: Fine until taking acetaminophen and flu and pneumonia shots. Diarrhea by the next morning. going over 25+ time in 12 hours
- A study of drug interactions between Vytorin, Fish Oil, Vitamin D, Aspirin, Sertraline Hydrochloride for a patient with Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Vitamin D Decreased, Heart Attack, Depression. The patient has Short-term Memory Loss
Comments: Lose about an hour or so of memory about an hour before I go to sleep occasionally.
- A study of drug interactions between Trazodone Hydrochloride, Magnesium Sulfate, B-12, Potassium Gluconate, Calcium, Zinc Sulfate, Fish Oil, Singulair, Wellbutrin, Adderall, Biotin, Atorvastatin Calcium for a patient with Sleep Aid, Energy, Osteoporosis, Hair Loss, Heart, Asthma, Depression, Hdd, Artery Blockage. The patient has
Comments: I just started taking Atorvastatin 2 months ago and have started losing a lot of hair.
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Fish Oil, Toprol-xl, Losartan, Nifedipine for a patient with Enzyme Supplementation, Weight Loss, Hypertension. The patient has Tinnitus
Comments: hypertension difficult to control; toprol augmented with losartan then nifedipine added 1 month ago. BP is down, but tinnitus comes and goes, mostly in left ear.
More related studies for: Fish oil, Inflammation - rectum
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.