Home > Fish oil > Nasal congestion > Fish oil and Nasal congestion
Review: could Fish oil cause Nasal congestion?
We study 20,095 people who have side effects while taking Fish oil from FDA and social media. Among them, 94 have Nasal congestion. Find out below who they are, when they have Nasal congestion and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Fish oil and have Nasal congestion >>>
Fish oil (latest outcomes from 21,071 users) has active ingredients of fish oil. It is often used in high blood cholesterol.
Nasal congestion (blockage of the nasal passages usually due to membranes lining the nose becoming swollen from inflamed blood vessels) (latest reports from 78,236 patients) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, asthma, osteoporosis, erection problems.
On Oct, 26, 2014: 20,072 people reported to have side effects when taking Fish oil. Among them, 94 people (0.47%) have Nasal Congestion.
Time on Fish oil when people have Nasal congestion * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Nasal congestion||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Nasal congestion when taking Fish oil * :
|Nasal congestion||81.13%||18.87% |
Age of people who have Nasal congestion when taking Fish oil * :
|Nasal congestion||0.00%||0.00%||1.08%||1.08%||8.60%||23.66%||37.63%||27.96% |
Severity of Nasal congestion when taking Fish oil ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Nasal congestion||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Nasal congestion ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Nasal congestion||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Prophylaxis (19 people, 20.21%)
- Pain (12 people, 12.77%)
- Hypertension (10 people, 10.64%)
- Immunodeficiency common variable (8 people, 8.51%)
- Vitamin supplementation (7 people, 7.45%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (38 people, 40.43%)
- Multi-vitamins (28 people, 29.79%)
- Omeprazole (27 people, 28.72%)
- Vitamin d (26 people, 27.66%)
- Calcium (25 people, 26.60%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Nasal Congestion while taking Fish Oil?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Fish oil and have Nasal Congestion
- support group for people who take Fish oil
- support group for people who have Nasal Congestion
Comments from related studies:
From this study (8 months ago):
I occasionally have outbreaks of Rosacea. I may be experiencing one now. Can this cause the above problems? Especially with dizziness?
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- What do i have, it's bothering me
finger bones on fire at tips and also toes burning like fire; back of neck and tip of nose very cold and eyes puffy; urine is red sometimes but then sometimes dark brown with yellow foam and white spots in it; tongue coated all white and smells bad; can't sit still because the tailbone is on fire; a ...
- Penis is not sensitive. difficult to ejaculate, little, sometimes, no semen produced
I have no problem getting an erection; however, I seem to "lose interest" and full erection shortly after I penetrate. Viagra, etc. have not helped with this. As noted above, my penis is less sensitive and requires a lot of friction for me to ejaculate. Amount of ejaculate greatly reduced. I am look ...
- Have you ever had a swollen lymph node in the neck area caused by medication you are taking?
I have a swollen lymph node which appeared in the neck area under my left ear about three weeks ago...it grew quickly (overnight) and then it came down significantly after I took antibiotics. It is almost gone, but I can still feel a very, very small lump (it still keeps going down every day). Went ...
More questions for: Fish oil, Nasal congestion
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Melatonin reduces essential tremor of the hand
After taking Melatonin 1mg as a sleep aid for several nights, I noticed that my essential tremor of the hand was showing improvement. Within a week the tremor was almost unnoticeable, and I could print and write neatly, even when slightly stressed at work. I haven't seen this response reported any ...
- Cfs/fibro, migraine
A strange thing happened when I started taking the Chantix for my smoking cessation...
MY MIGRAINES AND TENSION HEADACHES WENT AWAY!!!
As horrible as they were, and as bad as I have prayed for them to go away, I did not even notice that I didn't have the excruciating headaches anymore!!
I stop ...
- Latuda stoped hypoglcymia
I have hypoglycemia and have had to be carefull of my sugar intake. Started taking Latuda and now i can eat sugar like most people do
More reviews for: Fish oil, Nasal congestion
On eHealthMe, Fish Oil (fish oil) is often used for high blood cholesterol. Find out below the conditions Fish Oil is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Fish Oil used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin C, Lansoprazole, Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Ibuprofen, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman who has Vitamin B2 Deficiency, Vitamin C Deficiency, Reflux Oesophagitis, Chronic Rhinitis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, IBS (1 hour ago)
- Compare Ambien Cr and Adderall Xr 20 and Effexor Xr for a 33-year old woman (1 hour ago)
- Doxycycline for a 25-year old man who has Acne-like Skin Bumps (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Fluoxetine and Sildenafil Citrate
- Actemra and Depression
- Solu-medrol and Als
- Escitalopram and Burning Sensation
Recent user comments
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (5 hours ago)
- "Increase blood glucose while taking herceptin treatme ... " (6 hours ago)
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (9 hours ago)
- Wellbutrin Sr (glaxosmithkline) 200mg
- Mentha Lavanduliodora
- Abscess Intestinal
- White Dragon Flower