Home > Fish oil > Sleeping difficulty > Fish oil and Sleeping difficulty
Review: could Fish oil cause Sleeping difficulty (Insomnia)?
We study 20,095 people who have side effects while taking Fish oil from FDA and social media. Among them, 644 have Sleeping difficulty. Find out below who they are, when they have Sleeping difficulty and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Fish oil and have Sleeping difficulty >>>
Fish oil (latest outcomes from 21,071 users) has active ingredients of fish oil. It is often used in high blood cholesterol.
Sleeping difficulty (difficult sleeping) (latest reports from 763,667 patients) has been reported by people with depression, insomnia, quit smoking, high blood pressure, pain.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 20,095 people reported to have side effects when taking Fish oil. Among them, 642 people (3.19%) have Sleeping Difficulty.
Time on Fish oil when people have Sleeping difficulty * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Sleeping difficulty||5.26%||15.79%||10.53%||26.32%||10.53%||26.32%||5.26% |
Gender of people who have Sleeping difficulty when taking Fish oil * :
|Sleeping difficulty||59.91%||40.09% |
Age of people who have Sleeping difficulty when taking Fish oil * :
|Sleeping difficulty||0.00%||0.19%||0.94%||2.06%||4.13%||8.44%||25.89%||58.35% |
Severity of Sleeping difficulty when taking Fish oil ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Sleeping difficulty||15.00%||50.00%||35.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Sleeping difficulty ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Sleeping difficulty||11.11%||0.00%||88.89% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (66 people, 10.28%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (62 people, 9.66%)
- Depression (61 people, 9.50%)
- Pain (41 people, 6.39%)
- Smoking cessation therapy (40 people, 6.23%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (179 people, 27.88%)
- Vitamin d (124 people, 19.31%)
- Calcium (90 people, 14.02%)
- Simvastatin (87 people, 13.55%)
- Niaspan (85 people, 13.24%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Sleeping Difficulty while taking Fish Oil?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Fish oil and have Sleeping Difficulty
- support group for people who take Fish oil
- support group for people who have Sleeping Difficulty
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- My sister has been taking depakote cogentin and geodon and suffers with great memory loss inability to carry on a conversation and drops things all the time is this the effect of these drugs?
Sister takes over 16 perscriptions but the ones mentioned are severe.. due to being bi-polar, and severe agoraphobia and anxiety with depression..is this now her life? Not being able to fully comprehend or remember anything? Dropping things and falling when under the full impact of this medication? ...
- Omeprazole or pantoprazole?
I take an oral contraceptive, Diane-35 ED, which is not in the list of drugs to choose from on this site.
Recently, the medication I was taking for my stomach ulcer (Omeprazole) became unavailable in my country of residence and was replaced by Patoprazole. I started taking it yesterday morning a ...
- What do i have, it's bothering me
finger bones on fire at tips and also toes burning like fire; back of neck and tip of nose very cold and eyes puffy; urine is red sometimes but then sometimes dark brown with yellow foam and white spots in it; tongue coated all white and smells bad; can't sit still because the tailbone is on fire; a ...
- Which medication would fit for all condition that i have to take 1 medication?
Is Lorazepam the answer for all this medical condition fix into this medical condition? If it is, that great. But second question is.....is there any other medication that would help besides lorazepam? Im doing this research TO find out what is right for me before I ask my mental Dr about it. I have ...
- Mellaril for use of severe insomnia .taming.meds for fibro,yalgia.gabape.tin fleviril,atarax,mobic
I have had severe insomnia for 20 years also suffer from depression andfibromyalgia .ihave agoraphobia due to ptsd .i am in mid to severe pain much.if the time i have a history of amphetami.e abuze .been clean 8 years. Trazadone ,temazipam and and meletonin for sleep with adverese reaction nited wi ...
- What are the best meds to take to fix insomnia, anxiety,depression
What medications will work well
I need my brain to stop at night. And stay asleep.
I have anxiety
Little grumpy at times and things bother me a lot. Easily nervious and worry about everything. Crying a lot I notice.
- Can coumadin cause insomnia
i just had carpal tunnel surgery had to stop coumadin and inject myself with lovenox and now i am back on the coumadin along with the lovenox but my pro time is still low and i was told to still take the needles along with the coumadin i also all of a sudden have insomnia I am a 66 year old ...
- After being on zoloft (sertraline) for 19 years, i now notice multiple side effects and i want to get off
I have been on Zoloft (sertraline) for 19 years for chronic depression. When I first started taking Zoloft, it made a huge positive impact on my life. It was a miracle drug for me. I believe it saved my life.
Ten or so years ago it suddenly stopped working. My doctor had me try several other S ...
- Do you take klonopin ans zolpidem together?does it work?
I had my first depression in 2000 (it was terrible and lasted for 4 or 5 months I managed to survive,but 6 or 7 yrs later was attacked by another bout,this time much milder and not so long.In March this yr I was overtaken by the third- the most merciless and cruel one that has been torturing me for ...
- Can a person use trazodone and dexamethasone?
I have only been on this for one day started like a moron at 8pm and ive been on it once before on a high dose but this is like 1mg bid for 7 days and i had a recent discovery im allergic to oxycontin as i would randomly pass out or be awake for days tripping, havent ever been on it before. Only rea ...
More questions for: Fish oil, Sleeping difficulty
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Lorazepam nearly killed me during cancer treatment
Day 31 of cold turkey and I want to die. It is a roller coaster from body tics and sweats to rage and crying in one day. I felt so good the 4h day of c/t. It was like before my cancer diagnosis. My bowels are better off Lorazepam. I threw up during bowel movements from the pain. Off Lorazepam first ...
- Zolpidem er side effects
I was in this medicaion for 2 weeks.I had severe headache,muscular backache and a rash in one side of my body.I didn't had problems falling asleep but I had problems staying asllep.I will switch to Lunesta 3mg.
- Melatonin reduces essential tremor of the hand
After taking Melatonin 1mg as a sleep aid for several nights, I noticed that my essential tremor of the hand was showing improvement. Within a week the tremor was almost unnoticeable, and I could print and write neatly, even when slightly stressed at work. I haven't seen this response reported any ...
- Lipitor and panic attack insomnia
My doctor put me on generic lipitor my triglycerides were slightly high 158 vs 150 goal and cholesterol not bad 128/28 although my ratio is bad. After less than a week on the medicine I woke up at 3 am wide awake and unable to calm down. I had anxiety issues several years go but have been off t ...
- Cfs/fibro, migraine
A strange thing happened when I started taking the Chantix for my smoking cessation...
MY MIGRAINES AND TENSION HEADACHES WENT AWAY!!!
As horrible as they were, and as bad as I have prayed for them to go away, I did not even notice that I didn't have the excruciating headaches anymore!!
I stop ...
- Latuda stoped hypoglcymia
I have hypoglycemia and have had to be carefull of my sugar intake. Started taking Latuda and now i can eat sugar like most people do
- Insomnia from suboxone
Does Suboxone cause insomnia? Hell yes, I haven't slept properly for years and I wish I had never gone on it. My night is my day and daybreak is when i'm heading off to sleep,I try to wake up about 11 am but that is still half the day gone. I am so so over it, all I can do is reduce my dose
and th ...
- Idiopathic insomnolence
In 1997 I was diagnosed with Narcolepsy with an intolerance to Dexamp(hetamine) tablets.
After 3 years of nose operations, and sleep tests to remove other potential issues (lung problems or apnoea) I have finally been re-diagnosed (2013) with idiopathic insomnolence.
Modaphinil caused a rea ...
- Insomnia from warfarin sodium?
Knee replacement two months ago and taking coumadin (warfarin, 6 mg daily). Had problems sleeping at night I initially attributed to some discomfort with knee replacement. At rehab location for three weeks then came home. Hard time sleeping at night. Watch TV most of night. Some anxiety and would ...
- Bad side effect of melatonin/imitrex use together
I have taken melatonin for insomnia I've been experiencing recently (not a chronic condition). I haven't had any problems or interactions with my other regular medications while using the melatonin, other than drowsiness in the morning. Last night I had a migraine at bedtime, so took 50 mg. of imi ...
More reviews for: Fish oil, Sleeping difficulty
On eHealthMe, Fish Oil (fish oil) is often used for high blood cholesterol. Find out below the conditions Fish Oil is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Fish Oil used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Adderall Xr 5, Vyvanse, Escitalopram Oxalate, NEXIUM, CALCIUM, VITAMIN D, Vitamin D, Vitamin B12, OMEGA 3, Vitamin E, Iron Dextran, MULTIVITAMIN, RASPBERRY KETONE, GREEN COFFEE, HUMIRA for a patient with ADD, Crohn's, Crohns. The patient has Chronic Distension, Abdominal Pain Aggravated, Tenderness, Pancreatitis Acute On Chronic, Diahrea, Fatigue, Wieght Gain, Incontenance, Depression, Sleeplessness
More related studies for: Fish oil, Sleeping difficulty
Recent Fish oil related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Ortho Tri-cyclen Lo, EPA/DHA Ethyl Ester for a 22-year old woman who has Birth Control
- Comparions of Flaxseed Oil, Fish Oil, Aspirin, Vitamin C, Centrum Silver for a 56-year old man who has Enzyme Supplementation
- Comparions of Fish Oil, Aspirin, Flaxseed Oil, Vitamin C, Centrum Silver for a 72-year old man who has Vitamin D Decreased
- Comparions of Omega-3, Tylenol W/ Codeine No. 3, Valtrex, Maca, Glucosamine And Chondroitin Sulfate And MSM for a 41-year old woman who has Joint Swelling
- Comparions of Omega 3, Amlodipine Besylate, Ergocalciferol, Oxcarbazepine for a 38-year old man who has Multiple Sclerosis Relapse
- Comparions of Folvite, Fish Oil for a 24-year old woman who has Addison's Disease
- Comparions of Omega 3, Olmesartan Medoxomil for a 33-year old man who has Hypertension
- Comparions of Centrum Silver, Tylenol, Albuterol Sulfate And Ipratropium Bromide, Spiriva, Fish Oil for a 62-year old man who has COPD
- Comparions of Omega 3, Paxil, Medroxyprogesterone Acetate, Estradiol, Levothyroxine Thyroid for a 50-year old woman who has Thyroid Disorder
- Comparions of Fish Oil, Xanax, Warfarin Sodium, Metoprolol Succinate for a 41-year old man who has Afibs
More related comparison studies for: Fish oil, Sleeping difficulty
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Mirena and Coagulopathy
- Slapped Cheek
- Abdominal Pain and Premarin
- Ringing In The Ears and Ribavirin
- Gerd and Stomach Discomfort
Recent user comments
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Wondering if possible i could have candida. i have ce ... " (3 hours ago)
- "Within a week after starting Meloxicam I developed a ... " (3 hours ago)
- Excessive Masturbation
- Tuberculosis Pulmonary
- Field Pansy
- Fat Tissue Increased