Home > Flagyl > Sweating > Flagyl and Sweating
Review: could Flagyl cause Sweating?
Summary: there is no Sweating reported by people who take Flagyl yet.
We study 9,843 people who have side effects while taking Flagyl from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Sweating and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Flagyl and have Sweating >>>
Flagyl (latest outcomes from 10,482 users) has active ingredients of metronidazole. It is often used in vaginitis bacterial.
On Nov, 28, 2014: No report is found
Do you have Sweating while taking Flagyl?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Flagyl
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Looking for other testimonies who have had more severe side effects than those listed from taking metronidazole & alcohol?
(Asked by a 30 year old man who has Nausea, Vomiting, Out Of Head As If Totally Drunk, and takes Metronidazole)
Had 4 beers over 4 hour period on last day of taking Metronidazole. Was vomiting & basically acting totally out of character as in wild & argumentative - similar to being bad drunk. Went to sleep & woke up with basically no memory of what happened.
- Is it safe to take methadone(52mg daily), metoprolol extended release(75mg daily) & xanax(1mg twice daily)
(Asked by a 31 year old woman who has Headache, Nausea In The Morning - Females, Sweating, and takes Methadone Hydrochloride, Metoprolol Succinate, Xanax)
I'm just wanting to know if its safe to take all 3. I've been on methadone for 7yrs and about a yr ago i started tapering and started at 130mg, but am now at 52mg. I've been on the Metoprolol(extended release) for about a yr now taking 50mg in AM, and 25mg in PM. I just started taking the Xanax abo ...
- I have pouchitis.is there any cure for it.antibiotics do not help.is there any chance that imuran will help or something else?help please!
(Asked by a 23 year old man who has Frequent Bowel Movements, Bloody Diarrhea, Paina, Grumbling Intestines, Lose Weight, and takes Ciprofloxacin, Imuran, Metronidazole)
Since I was 16 years old I strugle with Ulcerative Colitis.Year and a half ago my colon was removed.So, now I have J-pouch and it seems that colon removement caused severe pouchitis.When I use antibiotics it seems that everything is good,but when i stop using them ,everything gets even worse.
- What has miralax done to my body? please help me...
(Asked by a 28 year old man who has Sweating, Anxiety, and takes Miralax)
Years ago after multiple surgeries, I ended up with chronic constipation. GI doctor told me to take 4 doses of miralax everyday. About a year into the medication, I completely changed as a person. I experienced brain fog, anxiety, meltdowns, blowups, sexual dysfunction, and worst of all excessive ...
- Is anyone here being treated for h pylori?
(Asked by a 57 year old woman who has Helicobacter Pylori, Extreme Weight Loss, Heartburn, Flucuating Appetite, Ainexty, Phobias, Depression, and takes Metronidazole, Clarithromycin, Hydroxyzine, Lansoprazole)
Diagnosed with H-pylori and am challenged with pharmophobia (which is a phobia for taking any kind of medication in any form)also anxiety, and agoraphobia which extends to too many things such as driving, going out alone, chocolate, cherries and the list goes on. Can anyone tell me if they are or ha ...
More questions for: Flagyl, Sweating
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Tingling feet and hands
(Posted by a 28 year old woman who has Tingling And Numbness, Tingling And Numbness In Feet, and takes Flagyl)
I have used flagyl 3 times and after stopping the use of this medication my feet and hands have became so tingly and itchy That its becoming unbearable.
- Still ill after several years
(Posted by a 43 year old man who has Sweating, Headache, Vertigo, Restlessness, Throat - Sore, Pain - Joints, Fatigue - Chronic, Tinnitus, Chronic Sinusitis, and takes Beconase Aq)
I became ill several years ago.
It all started with a head cold that lasted a few months and left me with Tinnitus and chronic sinusitis.
After a nose operation and many visits to the doc and hospital, I am no closer to felling better or being cured.
My doc gave me Beconase Aq at first and th ...
- Flagl helped my depression
(Posted by a 72 year old man who has Depression - Chronic, and takes Flagyl)
After taking Flagl for two weeks (Two per day) My depression vanished. It is now three months since I had a depression episode. Thank God for the doctor who prescribed it he saved my life. Thank you Flagl
- Too much sleep/sleeping past 12+ hours
(Posted by a 22 year old woman who has Too Much Sleep, and takes Flagyl)
Caused me to sleep and to the point where I slept 12+ hours and still didn't want to wake up
- Stevens johnson syndrome- flagyl for h.pylori
(Posted by a 50 year old woman who has Stevens-johnson Syndrome, and takes Flagyl)
Diagnosed with h.pylori with positive blood work and breath-test.
Started 7 day course of Amoxycillin and Flagyl .
On day 7, developed symptoms- large red 2inch hives on legs, extreme frontal headache , pressure behind eyes, pink eye, pain in eyes, sore throat, very slight fever and body ache. L ...
More reviews for: Flagyl, Sweating
- A study of side effects of Flagyl for a patient with Proctitis. The patient has Pain In The Left Side Abdomen,gas And A Need To Always Have A Bowel Movement
Comments: I was a smoker of marijuana and cigarettes for almost 8 years.. Sometimes I have blood in my stools, red blood traces in stools, a need to always have a bowel movement, cramps in my left side abdomen, bean like coffee beans in my stools,bad breath.. The doctor did a colonoscopy and found proctitis l ...
- A study of side effects of Metronidazole for a patient with Vaginitis Bacterial. The patient has Vaginitis Bacterial (inflammation of the vagina caused by bacterial infection)
Comments: After using the metronidazole gel for a week, I noticed I developed chelitis on my lips. I also noticed I had some acne breakouts and now I have something on my waistline that itches and hurts. I am afraid it is either herpes or shingles. not sure. during the BV I had a herpes break out on my bu ...
- A study of side effects of Metronidazole for a patient with Swollen Gums. The patient has Amoxicillin
Comments: I am type 2 diabetic on novomix 30 58ml morning before breakast and before dinner in the evening have had surgery to remove teeth and implants being given metronidazole 400mg 3 times a day plus amoxicillin 500mg 3 times a day blood sugar level this morning was 8.9 but has risen to 25.9 this evening ...
- A study of drug interactions between Clotrimazole, Metronidazole for a patient with Thrush, Vaginitis Bacterial. The patient has Cystitis-like Symptom, Urinary Tract Infection Viral
Comments: Used for the first time 1 clotrimazole pessary, clotrimazole 1% external cream, metronidazole tablets. Within an hour cystitis pains had set in, blood present in urine, frequent urination. Symptoms subsided after 7 hours. Continued use of tablets and did not remove pessary and was fine. Used cream a ...
- A study of drug interactions between Probiotic, Zyrtec, Prilosec, Clarithromycin, Metronidazole for a patient with Balance Disorder, Antihistamine, Stomach Flu, Helicobacter Pylori. The patient has Pulsating Sound In Ear.
Comments: The pulsating is not in rhythm with my heartbeat. It is fast and random beats. It is not constant. It is worse at night and if laying on the couch watching tv. Putting pressure and massaging right behind the ear and on the neck seem to help temporarily but returns after removing pressure. This has ...
More related studies for: Flagyl, Sweating
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Vitamin D
- Vitamin E
- B Complex Vitamin
- Vitamin C (ascorbic Acid)
- Elevated Liver Enzymes
- What is the time space for taking l-thyroxine and pantoprazole am dose
also taking Panioprazole in am forty-five minutes before b ... (4 hours ago)
- How long does it take for pyelonphritis to recover in pregnancy
I am suffering from pyelonphritis for a month now + also h ... (8 hours ago)
- I am looking for the cause of onion like bo which has developed over the past three or four months
Answer: I suspect the onion type bo is from the Xarelto. I recentl ... (12 hours ago)
Recent user reviews
- Amitriptyline involuntary eye movements
I've began having sparatic involuntary eye movements a few ... (2 days ago)
- Hair loss with enbrel
I have been on Enbrel for 4 months and started seeing sign ... (2 days ago)
- Jaw pain and naproxen
Taking naproxen for pain relief of mortons neuromas. 500 m ... (3 days ago)
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Atorvastatin Calcium, Cozaar, Atenolol for a 67-year old woman who has High Blood Cholesterol, High Blood Pressure (2 minutes ago)
- Vitamin C (ascorbic Acid), B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin E, Vitamin D, Quercetin-3-rhamnoglucoside, Antarctic Krill Oil, Wellbutrin Xl for a 49-year old woman who has Psoriatic Arthritis, Depression (28 minutes ago)
- Mirena for a 36-year old woman who has Contraception (1 hour ago)