Review: could Flax seed cause Headache?
Summary: Headache is found among people who take Flax seed, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, also take medication Vitamin b-12, and have Fibromyalgia.
We study 409 people who have side effects while taking Flax seed from FDA and social media. Among them, 17 have Headache. Find out below who they are, when they have Headache and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Flax seed and have Headache >>>
Flax Seed has active ingredients of flaxseed. It is often used in medical diet. (latest outcomes from 416 Flax Seed users)
Headache (pain in head) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, depression, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis. (latest reports from 202,409 Headache patients)
On Mar, 4, 2015: 409 people reported to have side effects when taking Flax seed. Among them, 17 people (4.16%) have Headache.
Time on Flax seed when people have Headache * :
Gender of people who have Headache when taking Flax seed * :
Age of people who have Headache when taking Flax seed * :
Severity of Headache when taking Flax seed ** :
How people recovered from Headache ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Fibromyalgia (5 people, 29.41%)
- Pain (5 people, 29.41%)
- Asthenia (4 people, 23.53%)
- Arthritis (4 people, 23.53%)
- Sleep disorder (4 people, 23.53%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Vitamin b-12 (6 people, 35.29%)
- Magnesium (5 people, 29.41%)
- Fish oil (5 people, 29.41%)
- Acetaminophen (4 people, 23.53%)
- Hydrocodone (4 people, 23.53%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of flax seed and headache on
Do you have Headache while taking Flax Seed?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Flax seed and have Headache
- support group for people who take Flax seed
- support group for people who have Headache
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Tegretol for a 46-year old woman with Trigeminal Neuralgia. The patient has Headache (pain in head)
- A study of side effects of Seroquel Xr for a 41-year old woman with Bipolar Ii Disorder. The patient has Sleepy, Abdominal Pain, Headache (pain in head)
- A study of side effects of Inderal for a 39-year old woman with Thyroid Disorder. The patient has Headache (pain in head)
- A study of side effects of Crestor for a 58-year old woman with High Blood Cholesterol. The patient has Frequent Headaches (pain in head), Low Blood Pressure (abnormally low blood pressure)
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Nuvaring, Nortriptyline Hydrochloride, Lamictal for a 24-year old woman with Vitamin D, Birth Control, Functional Dyspepsia, Mood Disorder. The patient has Ear Pain, Pressure Sore, Early Morning Joint Stiffness, Muscle Pain, Headache, Lightheadedness, Fatigue, Pressure Sore, Spaced Out
Recent Headache related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.