Home > Flax seed > Pulmonary hypertension > Flax seed and Pulmonary hypertension
Review: could Flax seed cause Pulmonary hypertension?
Summary: Pulmonary hypertension is reported only by a few people who take Flax seed.
We study 409 people who have side effects while taking Flax seed from FDA and social media. Among them, 3 have Pulmonary hypertension. Find out below who they are, when they have Pulmonary hypertension and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Flax seed and have Pulmonary hypertension >>>
Flax seed (latest outcomes from 416 users) has active ingredients of flaxseed. It is often used in medical diet.
Pulmonary hypertension (increase in blood pressure in the lung artery) (latest reports from 25,854 patients) has been reported by people with primary pulmonary hypertension, depression, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, multiple myeloma.
On Oct, 28, 2014: 409 people reported to have side effects when taking Flax seed. Among them, 3 people (0.73%) have Pulmonary Hypertension.
Time on Flax seed when people have Pulmonary hypertension * :
Gender of people who have Pulmonary hypertension when taking Flax seed * :
|Pulmonary hypertension||66.67%||33.33% |
Age of people who have Pulmonary hypertension when taking Flax seed * :
|Pulmonary hypertension||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Severity of Pulmonary hypertension when taking Flax seed ** :
How people recovered from Pulmonary hypertension ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura (1 people, 33.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Lisinopril (3 people, 100.00%)
- Metoprolol tartrate (2 people, 66.67%)
- Vitamin c (2 people, 66.67%)
- Digoxin (2 people, 66.67%)
- Magnesium (2 people, 66.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Pulmonary Hypertension while taking Flax Seed?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Flax seed and have Pulmonary Hypertension
- support group for people who take Flax seed
- support group for people who have Pulmonary Hypertension
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can asthma cause bradycardia?
(Asked by a 25 year old woman who has Asthma, Bradycardia, Pulmonary Hypertension, and takes Albuterol)
Pain in my chest down the middle of chest where ribcage meets
- Mrsa and pulmonary hypertension are they related
(Asked by a 53 year old woman who has Mrsa, PULMONARY HYPERTENSION)
Got an infection from a tattoo that was tested and came back as MRSA. Was put on an antibiotic but don't remember the name. Never told to put any medicine in my nose. about a month later I noticed that I was having a hard time breathing. Can't walk and talk at the same time. Was diagnosed Pulmo ...
- I would like to know if taking celebrex will decrease my impaired lung capacity and will it cause increased pulmonary hypertension. thank you.
(Asked by a 62 year old woman who has Arthritis, Low Back Pain, Pulmonary Hypertension, Alpha-1 Anti-trypsin Deficiency, and takes Theophylline, Accupril, Albuterol, Symbicort, Levothyroxine Thyroid)
I would like to know if taking Celebrex will decrease my impaired lung capacity and will it cause increased pulmonary hypertension. Thank You.
More questions for: Flax seed, Pulmonary hypertension
More reviews for: Flax seed, Pulmonary hypertension
- A study of side effects of Clonazepam for a patient with Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Pulmonary Hypertension (increase in blood pressure in the lung artery)
Comments: after staring new drug regime. I have noticed that my pulmonary function has decreased drastically and quickly, I cannot breath after one minute of intense exercise when normally I could continue for 30 minutes or more
- A study of side effects of Xanax for a patient with Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Pulmonary Hypertension (increase in blood pressure in the lung artery)
Comments: Started new does of zanax. .05 mg 3 times daily. Lower dose than the past. But during extreme exercise, cannot breath or recover. Feel faint. Started about the same time as zanax dose change and added lamictal.
I play Judo and jiu jitsu. Normally I can 'fight' for 30 to 45 minutes straight. Now I a ...
- A study of drug interactions between Fenofibric Acid, Prednisone, Flax Seed, Adderall 20, Vitamin D, Meloxicam, Cymbalta, Cymbalta, Ambien, Mirena for a patient with High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, Polymyalgia Rheumatica, Bowel Movement Irregularity, Lack Of Coordination, Aat Deficiency, Chronic Pain, Chronic Depression, Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Birth Control. The patient has Unable To Concentrate, Brain Mass, Joint Stiffness, Early Morning Joint Stiffness, Muscle Fatigue, Abdominal Pain Lower, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Chronic Pain, Sleep Disorder
Comments: Began taking sleep aids 15+yrs ago.Can not nap or sleep without.Had the Mirena IUD inserted over 10yrs ago, shortly after it was approved.Began exp sever mood swings and depr. Was put on anti-depr. Began having chronic pain.Most sever in the neck,shoulders,arms and hips.Drs were unable to determin ...
- A study of drug interactions between B Complex Vitamin, Metformin, Valsartan And Hydrochlorothiazide, Cymbalta, Humulin R, Crestor, Niaspan for a patient with Vitamin B Complex Deficiency, Diabetes Mellitus Insulin-dependent, High Blood Pressure, Diabetic Autonomic Neuropathy, Hyper-triglycerides (family History). The patient has Pulmonary Hypertension
Extreme insulin resistance using 200 insulin units / day
Vitamin B and Vitamin D deficiencies
High Blood Pressure
Lab tests are perfect!
Using O2 Concentrator at night for low noturnal oxemia.
Diagnosis of Pulmonary Hypertension is pending.
- A study of drug interactions between Flaxseed, Amoxicillin, Levothyroxine Thyroid for a patient with Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Splenectomy, Hypothyroidism. The patient has
Comments: I wish to know whether it is advisable to take flaxseed and thyroxin. I have done this for many years and recently my thyroxin has been decreased from 125 to 100 effectively so seems OK but would appreciate your opinion. Thank you.
More related studies for: Flax seed, Pulmonary hypertension
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.