Review: could Flax seed cause Pulmonary hypertension?
Summary: Pulmonary hypertension is reported only by a few people who take Flax seed.
We study 409 people who have side effects while taking Flax seed from FDA and social media. Among them, 3 have Pulmonary hypertension. Find out below who they are, when they have Pulmonary hypertension and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Flax seed and have Pulmonary hypertension >>>
Flax Seed has active ingredients of flaxseed. It is often used in medical diet. (latest outcomes from 416 Flax Seed users)
Pulmonary hypertension (increase in blood pressure in the lung artery) has been reported by people with primary pulmonary hypertension, depression, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, multiple myeloma. (latest reports from 25,857 Pulmonary hypertension patients)
On Mar, 24, 2015: 409 people reported to have side effects when taking Flax seed. Among them, 3 people (0.73%) have Pulmonary Hypertension.
Time on Flax seed when people have Pulmonary hypertension * :
Gender of people who have Pulmonary hypertension when taking Flax seed * :
|Pulmonary hypertension||66.67%||33.33% |
Age of people who have Pulmonary hypertension when taking Flax seed * :
|Pulmonary hypertension||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Severity of Pulmonary hypertension when taking Flax seed ** :
How people recovered from Pulmonary hypertension ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura (1 people, 33.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Lisinopril (3 people, 100.00%)
- Metoprolol tartrate (2 people, 66.67%)
- Vitamin c (2 people, 66.67%)
- Digoxin (2 people, 66.67%)
- Magnesium (2 people, 66.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Pulmonary Hypertension while taking Flax Seed?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Flax seed and have Pulmonary Hypertension
- support group for people who take Flax seed
- support group for people who have Pulmonary Hypertension
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Melatonin, Prazosin Hydrochloride, Magnesium Sulfate, Magnesium Citrate, Fish Oil, Vitamin D, Mirtazapine, Remeron, Remeron Soltab, Tryptophan for a 35-year old man with Sleep Lack Of (ptsd), In Conjunction With Remeron/mirtazapine To Block/prevent Nightmares, Lack Of Strength, Balance Disorder, Living Will, Depression. The patient has Spasms Of The Hands Or Feet, Weight Gain, Anxiety Disorder, Agitation, Vulnerable To Suggestion, Piss/crap Self, Abdominal Pain Lower, Hyperactive Sight, Smell And Sound Sensory, Slow Response To Stimuli, Blurred Vision, Black Outs/time Loss, Dizziness, Fainting, Pulmonary Embolism, Pulmonary Hypertension, Nightmares, Depression, Depression Suicidal, Suicidal Ideation, Poisoning
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin C, Cranberry Extract, Potassium Chloride 10meq In Dextrose 5% And Sodium Chloride 0.45% In Plastic Container, Flaxseed, Gildess Fe 1/20, Metoprolol Succinate, HCTZ for a 45-year old woman with Deficiency - Vitamin C, Urinary Tract Infection, Potassium - Low, Hypertriglyceridaemia, Menstrual Periods - Heavy, Prolonged, Or Irregular, Heart Rate Increased, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Stress And Anxiety, Eye Floaters, Migraine With Aura, Weakness
- A study of side effects of Amlodipine Besylate for a 68-year old man with Hypertension - Essential. The patient has Pulmonary Hypertension
- A study of drug interactions between Flaxseed, Magnesium, Manganese, Vitamin C, Chromium Picolinate, Lipitor, Insulin, Dexamethasone, Metformin, Altace for a 52-year old woman with Constipation, Deficiency, Diabetes, Hypercholesterolaemia, Low Testosterone, Hypertension.
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Folic Acid, Chaste Berry, Potassium Chloride, Metformin Hydrochloride; Repaglinide, Claritin, Cymbalta, Pink Grapefruit, Flaxseed, Pravastatin Sodium, Flovent Hfa, Diovan Hct, Mobic for a 46-year old woman with Mood Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Iron Deficiency, Hormonal Balance, Hypertension, Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus, Allergy To Plants, Pain - Back, High Blood Cholesterol, Asthma.
Recent Pulmonary Hypertension related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.