Home > Flaxseed > Burping > Flaxseed and Burping
Review: could Flaxseed cause Burping (Belching)?
We study 1,132 people who have side effects while taking Flaxseed from FDA and social media. Among them, 3 have Burping. Find out below who they are, when they have Burping and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Flaxseed and have Burping >>>
Flaxseed (latest outcomes from 1,152 users) has active ingredients of flaxseed.
Burping (noisily release air from the stomach through the mouth) (latest reports from 36,036 patients) has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, gastrooesophageal reflux disease, osteoporosis.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 1,132 people reported to have side effects when taking Flaxseed. Among them, 3 people (0.27%) have Burping.
Time on Flaxseed when people have Burping * :
Gender of people who have Burping when taking Flaxseed * :
Age of people who have Burping when taking Flaxseed * :
Severity of Burping when taking Flaxseed ** :
How people recovered from Burping ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Insomnia (2 people, 66.67%)
- Narcolepsy (1 people, 33.33%)
- Vitamin supplementation (1 people, 33.33%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (1 people, 33.33%)
- Depression (1 people, 33.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Flaxseed oil (3 people, 100.00%)
- Humira (2 people, 66.67%)
- Ambien (2 people, 66.67%)
- Fiber (1 people, 33.33%)
- Estradiol (1 people, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Burping while taking Flaxseed?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Flaxseed and have Burping
- support group for people who take Flaxseed
- support group for people who have Burping
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Crestor - trilipix - 5 years on 5mg + 135mg / going cold turkey - weaning?
(Asked by a 59 year old man who has Indigestion, Upper Chest Pressure, Gas - Belching, Dizziness - Occasional, Stomach Upset, and takes Crestor, Trilipix)
Almost 60 been on Crestor 5mg twice a week + Trilipix 135mg daily for about 5 years, Cholesterol has been held in good zone, leading normal life. Last two weeks chronic indigestion, upper chest pressure gas, upset stomach, and occasional dizziness. Read up on Symptom's for both Crestor and Trilipix ...
More questions for: Flaxseed, Burping
More reviews for: Flaxseed, Burping
- A study of drug interactions between Wellbutrin Xl, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Victoza, Relpax, Humalog Pen, Lantus Solostar, Etodolac, Hydrochlorothiazide, Verapamil Hydrochloride, Lisinopril, Metformin for a patient with Chronic Depression, Chronic Insomnia, Diabetes, Migraine, Arthritis - Osteoarthritis, Hypertension. The patient has Dementia, Burping, Yellow Stool, Nausea, Diarrhea, Chills, Vomiting
Comments: # 3 events over 21 days - chills, vomiting, diarrhea, sulfur smelling burps, reduced cognitive abilities approx. 7 days apart.
- A study of side effects of Oxybutynin Chloride for a patient with Spinal Cord Injury Cervical. The patient has Abdominal Bloating (feeling of tightness around abdomen), Gerd (gastro-oesophageal reflux disease), Burping (noisily release air from the stomach through the mouth), Acid Reflux (stomach acids rise up)
Comments: I've taken oxybutynin for 20+ years. Some 10 years ago my stomach seemingly stopped being able to digest food well. Symptoms include acid reflux/GERD, belching, abdominal bloating, increased spasms, and severely decreased sleep. UCSF, Stanford, and gastroenterologists have not been able to diagnose ...
- A study of side effects of Sertraline for a patient with Depression. The patient has Anxiety, Sleep Apnea (a type of sleep disorder characterized by pauses in breathing), Cerebral Palsy, Feeling Sick Immediately After Eating Anything, Unstable Foetal Lie (changes its position during the prenatal period), Frequent Bowel Movements, Constipation, Dry Throat, Excessive Saliva (drop saliva uncontrollably from the mouth), Motion Sickness (travel sickness), Burping (noisily release air from the stomach through the mouth), Lump In The Groin (an area of swelling or growth in groin), Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit)
Comments: I have all these symptoms / ailments and I don't know which are related and what's not. I am not sure if what I am experiencing is due to stomach, bowels or anxiety. The anxiety could be caused by the stomach issues as well. It's usually when I'm in a car, bus, plane or train. It's frustrating b ...
- A study of side effects of Multivitamin for a patient with Enzyme Supplementation. The patient has Bowel Movement Irregularity, Cough, Lower Leg Pain, Flank Pain (a distressing sensation experienced around the lower back and the upper abdomen), Burping (noisily release air from the stomach through the mouth), Glands - Swollen (swelling of gland)
Comments: Previous ovarian cysts, right ovary removed 2012
- A study of drug interactions between Pregabalin, Copaxone, Baclofen for a patient with Alternative Medicine - Pain Relief, Multiple Sclerosis Relapse, Muscle Spasms. The patient has Belching, Eye Burning - Itching And Discharge
Comments: Just every think and belly always gassy and big
More related studies for: Flaxseed, Burping
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.