Home > Flaxseed > Burping > Flaxseed and Burping
Review: could Flaxseed cause Burping (Belching)?
Summary: Burping is reported only by a few people who take Flaxseed.
We study 1,132 people who have side effects while taking Flaxseed from FDA and social media. Among them, 3 have Burping. Find out below who they are, when they have Burping and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Flaxseed and have Burping >>>
Flaxseed (latest outcomes from 1,152 users) has active ingredients of flaxseed.
Burping (noisily release air from the stomach through the mouth) (latest reports from 5,848 patients) has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, gastrooesophageal reflux disease, osteoporosis.
On Nov, 28, 2014: 1,132 people reported to have side effects when taking Flaxseed. Among them, 3 people (0.27%) have Burping.
Time on Flaxseed when people have Burping * :
Gender of people who have Burping when taking Flaxseed * :
Age of people who have Burping when taking Flaxseed * :
Severity of Burping when taking Flaxseed ** :
How people recovered from Burping ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Insomnia (2 people, 66.67%)
- Narcolepsy (1 people, 33.33%)
- Vitamin supplementation (1 people, 33.33%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (1 people, 33.33%)
- Depression (1 people, 33.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Flaxseed oil (3 people, 100.00%)
- Humira (2 people, 66.67%)
- Ambien (2 people, 66.67%)
- Fiber (1 people, 33.33%)
- Estradiol (1 people, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Burping while taking Flaxseed?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Flaxseed and have Burping
- support group for people who take Flaxseed
- support group for people who have Burping
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Crestor - trilipix - 5 years on 5mg + 135mg / going cold turkey - weaning?
(Asked by a 59 year old man who has Indigestion, Upper Chest Pressure, Gas - Belching, Dizziness - Occasional, Stomach Upset, and takes Crestor, Trilipix)
Almost 60 been on Crestor 5mg twice a week + Trilipix 135mg daily for about 5 years, Cholesterol has been held in good zone, leading normal life. Last two weeks chronic indigestion, upper chest pressure gas, upset stomach, and occasional dizziness. Read up on Symptom's for both Crestor and Trilipix ...
More questions for: Flaxseed, Burping
More reviews for: Flaxseed, Burping
- A study of side effects of Oxybutynin Chloride for a patient with Spinal Cord Injury Cervical. The patient has Abdominal Bloating (feeling of tightness around abdomen), Gerd (gastro-oesophageal reflux disease), Burping (noisily release air from the stomach through the mouth), Acid Reflux (stomach acids rise up)
Comments: I've taken oxybutynin for 20+ years. Some 10 years ago my stomach seemingly stopped being able to digest food well. Symptoms include acid reflux/GERD, belching, abdominal bloating, increased spasms, and severely decreased sleep. UCSF, Stanford, and gastroenterologists have not been able to diagnose ...
- A study of side effects of Sertraline for a patient with Depression. The patient has Anxiety, Sleep Apnea (a type of sleep disorder characterized by pauses in breathing), Cerebral Palsy, Feeling Sick Immediately After Eating Anything, Unstable Foetal Lie (changes its position during the prenatal period), Frequent Bowel Movements, Constipation, Dry Throat, Excessive Saliva (drop saliva uncontrollably from the mouth), Motion Sickness (travel sickness), Burping (noisily release air from the stomach through the mouth), Lump In The Groin (an area of swelling or growth in groin), Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit)
Comments: I have all these symptoms / ailments and I don't know which are related and what's not. I am not sure if what I am experiencing is due to stomach, bowels or anxiety. The anxiety could be caused by the stomach issues as well. It's usually when I'm in a car, bus, plane or train. It's frustrating b ...
- A study of drug interactions between Olanzapine, Fluoxetine Hydrochloride, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Symbicort for a patient with Depression, Asthma. The patient has Intestinal Spasm, Belching, Stomach Pain, Double Vision,
Comments: Took Symbicort for 3 days. Coughing, hoarseness got much worse. Stomach pains also started, blurred vision. Stopped taking drug. Vision turned into double vision and stomach pains worsened. 19 days since stopped taking drug, condition has not improved.
- A study of side effects of Symbicort for a patient with Asthma. The patient has Gas - Belching (act of expelling air from the stomach through the mouth), Blue Vision
Comments: Took Symbicort for 3 days. Coughing, hoarseness got much worse. Stomach pains also started, vision got a bit blurry. Stopped taking drug. Vision turned into double vision and stomach pains worsened. 19 days since stopped taking drug, condition has not improved.
- A study of drug interactions between Klonopin, Nexium for a patient with Anxiety Disorder, Acid Reflux. The patient has White Mucus, Shortness Of Breath, Burping, Throat Tightness, Chest Tightness, Lump In The Groin
Comments: This all started about 5 weeks ago after I took Aleve for 4 days. In the past I took Aleve and had this for a few days, but not as severe. I didn't take Aleve for years, and then I took it again and this started. The only thing that really seems to help is my Klonopin.
More related studies for: Flaxseed, Burping
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Kidney Transplant
- Muscular Weakness and Treanda
- Vitamin B17
- Garlic and Prednisone
- Ovarian Cyst and Topamax
- What type of seizure do people have using clonidine
My son has been having drop seizures & i believe the Cloni ... (2 hours ago)
- Has anyone had neck paine after taking yervoy? my cancer doctor has said it has not relatin to my treatment but i'm not so sure.
I finished with yervoy treatment about 2 months ago. I hav ... (3 hours ago)
- What is the time space for taking l-thyroxine and pantoprazole am dose
also taking Panioprazole in am forty-five minutes before b ... (7 hours ago)
Recent user reviews
- Amitriptyline involuntary eye movements
I've began having sparatic involuntary eye movements a few ... (2 days ago)
- Hair loss with enbrel
I have been on Enbrel for 4 months and started seeing sign ... (3 days ago)
- Jaw pain and naproxen
Taking naproxen for pain relief of mortons neuromas. 500 m ... (3 days ago)
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Hydroxyurea for a 36-year old woman who has Brain Mass (7 minutes ago)
- Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Homatropine Methylbromide, Prednisolone Acetate, Valsartan And Hydrochlorothiazide, Lipitor, Synthroid, Temazepam, Xanax, Viibryd, Remeron, Wellbutrin Sr, Seroquel Xr for a 61-year old woman who has Chronic Eye Inflammation, Hypertension, High Cholesterol, Hypothroid, Sleep, Anxiety, Depression, Depression (20 minutes ago)
- Oxcarbazepine, Alprazolam for a 38-year old woman who has Depression, Insomnia (1 hour ago)