Review: could Flaxseed cause Burping (Belching)?
Summary: Burping is reported only by a few people who take Flaxseed.
We study 1,132 people who have side effects while taking Flaxseed from FDA and social media. Among them, 3 have Burping. Find out below who they are, when they have Burping and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Flaxseed and have Burping >>>
Flaxseed has active ingredients of flaxseed. (latest outcomes from Flaxseed 1,152 users)
Burping (noisily release air from the stomach through the mouth) has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, gastrooesophageal reflux disease, osteoporosis.(latest reports from Burping 5,848 patients)
On Nov, 28, 2014: 1,132 people reported to have side effects when taking Flaxseed. Among them, 3 people (0.27%) have Burping.
Time on Flaxseed when people have Burping * :
Gender of people who have Burping when taking Flaxseed * :
Age of people who have Burping when taking Flaxseed * :
Severity of Burping when taking Flaxseed ** :
How people recovered from Burping ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Insomnia (2 people, 66.67%)
- Narcolepsy (1 people, 33.33%)
- Vitamin supplementation (1 people, 33.33%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (1 people, 33.33%)
- Depression (1 people, 33.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Flaxseed oil (3 people, 100.00%)
- Humira (2 people, 66.67%)
- Ambien (2 people, 66.67%)
- Fiber (1 people, 33.33%)
- Estradiol (1 people, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Burping while taking Flaxseed?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Flaxseed and have Burping
- support group for people who take Flaxseed
- support group for people who have Burping
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Crestor - trilipix - 5 years on 5mg + 135mg / going cold turkey - weaning?
Almost 60 been on Crestor 5mg twice a week + Trilipix 135mg daily for about 5 years, Cholesterol has been held in good zone, leading normal life. Last two weeks chronic indigestion, upper chest pressure gas, upset stomach, and occasional dizziness. Read up on Symptom's for both Crestor and Trilipix an I am a poster child for them. I was on Lipitor for about 2 years but facial burning had my MD put me on Crestor. I stopped taking the Crestor 3 days ago and now Trilipix two days - curious how long before the side effects stop. I am also under super amount of job related stress which could be a trigger effect? Thoughts?
More questions for: Flaxseed, Burping
More reviews for: Flaxseed, Burping
Comments from related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- I've taken oxybutynin for 20+ years. Some 10 years ago my stomach seemingly stopped being able to digest food well. Symptoms include acid reflux/GERD, belching, abdominal bloating, increased spasms, and severely decreased sleep. UCSF, Stanford, and gastroenterologists have not been able to diagnose ...
- I have all these symptoms / ailments and I don't know which are related and what's not. I am not sure if what I am experiencing is due to stomach, bowels or anxiety. The anxiety could be caused by the stomach issues as well. It's usually when I'm in a car, bus, plane or train. It's frustrating b ...
- Took Symbicort for 3 days. Coughing, hoarseness got much worse. Stomach pains also started, blurred vision. Stopped taking drug. Vision turned into double vision and stomach pains worsened. 19 days since stopped taking drug, condition has not improved.
- Took Symbicort for 3 days. Coughing, hoarseness got much worse. Stomach pains also started, vision got a bit blurry. Stopped taking drug. Vision turned into double vision and stomach pains worsened. 19 days since stopped taking drug, condition has not improved.
- This all started about 5 weeks ago after I took Aleve for 4 days. In the past I took Aleve and had this for a few days, but not as severe. I didn't take Aleve for years, and then I took it again and this started. The only thing that really seems to help is my Klonopin.
More related studies for: Flaxseed, Burping
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.