Flaxseed and Burping - from FDA reports
Burping is reported only by a few people who take Flaxseed. We study 2,633 people who have side effects while taking Flaxseed from FDA. Among them, 5 have Burping. Find out below who they are, when they have Burping and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 21, 2017
2,633 people reported to have side effects when taking Flaxseed.
Among them, 5 people (0.19%) have Burping
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Burping when taking Flaxseed *:
- female: 80 %
- male: 20 %
Age of people who have Burping when taking Flaxseed *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 20 %
- 60+: 80 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Multiple Sclerosis (1 person, 20.00%)
- Lung Neoplasm Malignant (1 person, 20.00%)
- Itching (1 person, 20.00%)
- Gait Disturbance (1 person, 20.00%)
- Atrial Fibrillation/flutter (1 person, 20.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Fish Oil (3 people, 60.00%)
- Tecfidera (2 people, 40.00%)
- Multivitamin (2 people, 40.00%)
- Calcium (2 people, 40.00%)
- Ampyra (2 people, 40.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Abdominal Pain (4 people, 80.00%)
- Flatulence (3 people, 60.00%)
- Abdominal Distension (3 people, 60.00%)
- Pain In Extremity (1 person, 20.00%)
- Constipation (1 person, 20.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Burping when taking Flaxseed?
- Check symptoms - is burping caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsBurping and drugs with ingredients of flaxseed.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeBurping and Flaxseed from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Flaxseed has active ingredients of flaxseed. (latest outcomes from Flaxseed 2,678 users)
Burping (noisily release air from the stomach through the mouth) has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, high blood cholesterol, gastroesophageal reflux disease (latest reports from 9,811 Burping patients).
Browse all side effects of Flaxseeda b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with BurpingBurping
Could your condition cause BurpingBurping
What would happen?
Questions to the study
User reviews to the study
I have been taking a tablespoon of flaxseed for about two weeks. I recently came off of Cymbalta and I thought that may be it. But this is going on the third week and I am just interested to know how it is affecting others. I go to bed and feel like I am caught in between dosing off and still ...
I was diagnosed several years ago with COPD and was given Spiriva. At that time I really had no overt symptoms and felt the medication wasn't necessary so never really went very far with that treatment. I am now 74 years old and am experiencing extreme belching which immediately precedes ...