Home > Flecainide acetate > Gerd > Flecainide acetate and Gerd
Review: could Flecainide acetate cause Gerd (Gastroesophageal reflux disease)?
We study 3,529 people who have side effects while taking Flecainide acetate from FDA and social media. Among them, 8 have Gerd. Find out below who they are, when they have Gerd and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Flecainide acetate and have Gerd >>>
Flecainide acetate (latest outcomes from 3,808 users) has active ingredients of flecainide acetate. It is often used in atrial fibrillation/flutter.
Gerd (gastro-oesophageal reflux disease) (latest reports from 45,960 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, osteoporosis, pain, high blood cholesterol.
On Oct, 26, 2014: 3,529 people reported to have side effects when taking Flecainide acetate. Among them, 8 people (0.23%) have Gerd.
Time on Flecainide acetate when people have Gerd * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Gerd when taking Flecainide acetate * :
Age of people who have Gerd when taking Flecainide acetate * :
Severity of Gerd when taking Flecainide acetate ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Gerd ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Lung neoplasm malignant (4 people, 50.00%)
- Svt (1 people, 12.50%)
- Heartburn - chronic (1 people, 12.50%)
- Atrial flutter (1 people, 12.50%)
- Vaginal abscess (1 people, 12.50%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (6 people, 75.00%)
- Plavix (4 people, 50.00%)
- Gemcitabine (4 people, 50.00%)
- Enoxaparin sodium (4 people, 50.00%)
- Dexamethasone (4 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Gerd while taking Flecainide Acetate?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Flecainide acetate and have Gerd
- support group for people who take Flecainide acetate
- support group for people who have Gerd
Comments from related studies:
From this study (2 days ago):
I feel as if I have a lump in my throat, as if something hasn't been swallowed properly. THE LUMp is not present all the time but I am very aware of it when it's there.
From this study (2 weeks ago):
only started with heart burn a month ago, been on methotrexate about 15 yrs
From this study (2 weeks ago):
5 minutes after taking clindamycin hcl, i had heartburn so bad i though i was gonna puke. it was very painful and when i burped i threw up in my mouth and it tasted horrible.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Flecainide acetate, Gerd
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Nexium improves my constipation
Started taking Nexium 1 week ago and I noticed improvement with my chronic constipation.
- Palpitations when eating raw garlic
After symptoms of a cold, I've been drinking the famous "garlic honey lemon" mixture to try to get rid of the cold and it actually worked pretty well.
The first morning it didn't feel very nice to drink but I was ok.
From day 2, I started to feel heartburn and heart palpitations, with a sort of he ...
- Prednisone side effects
Took this for 6 days, tapering at the end to treat a rash caused by a spider bite. The heartburn started on day 1 but the other symptoms didn't begin until day 4. None we're severe but they weren't fun either. The blurred vision was worst.
More reviews for: Flecainide acetate, Gerd
On eHealthMe, Flecainide Acetate (flecainide acetate) is often used for atrial fibrillation/flutter. Find out below the conditions Flecainide Acetate is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Flecainide Acetate used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Zantac, Miralax for a 1-year old girl who has Reflux - Infants, Constipation (1 hour ago)
- Myrbetriq, Estrace, Levothyroxine Sodium, Omeprazole for a 67-year old woman who has Oab, Thinning Vaginal Walls, Hypothroidism, Barrett's Esophagus (2 hours ago)
- Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Prazosin Hydrochloride for a 46-year old woman who has Depression, PTSD (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Thorazine and Drug Screen False Positive
- Suicide Attempt
- Spironolactone and Junel Fe 1/20
- Bell'S Palsy and Zoloft
- Multiple Sclerosis and Alopecia Universalis
Recent user comments
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (3 hours ago)
- "Wondering if possible i could have candida. i have ce ... " (4 hours ago)
- "Within a week after starting Meloxicam I developed a ... " (5 hours ago)
- Indocin Sr
- Lung Cancer Non Small Cell
- Anhydrous Benedict's Reagent Poisoning
- Heart Rate Increased