Flexeril and Acupuncture and pain - from FDA reports
Acupuncture and pain is found among people who take Flexeril, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Neurontin, and have Stress and anxiety. This review analyzes which people have Acupuncture and pain with Flexeril. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 24,193 people who have side effects when taking Flexeril from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jul, 22, 2017
24,193 people reported to have side effects when taking Flexeril.
Among them, 2,970 people (12.28%) have Acupuncture and pain
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Flexeril when people have Acupuncture and pain *:
- < 1 month: 40.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 15.38 %
- 6 - 12 months: 4.62 %
- 1 - 2 years: 6.15 %
- 2 - 5 years: 16.92 %
- 5 - 10 years: 10.77 %
- 10+ years: 6.15 %
Gender of people who have Acupuncture and pain when taking Flexeril *:
- female: 77.76 %
- male: 22.24 %
Age of people who have Acupuncture and pain when taking Flexeril *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.04 %
- 10-19: 1.45 %
- 20-29: 7.34 %
- 30-39: 11.78 %
- 40-49: 23.93 %
- 50-59: 30.02 %
- 60+: 25.42 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety (277 people, 9.33%)
- Depression (235 people, 7.91%)
- Osteoporosis (229 people, 7.71%)
- High Blood Pressure (197 people, 6.63%)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (184 people, 6.20%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Neurontin (565 people, 19.02%)
- Zometa (560 people, 18.86%)
- Lyrica (552 people, 18.59%)
- Percocet (536 people, 18.05%)
- Xanax (533 people, 17.95%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety (1,198 people, 40.34%)
- Fatigue (727 people, 24.48%)
- Injury (708 people, 23.84%)
- Depression (707 people, 23.80%)
- Weakness (625 people, 21.04%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Acupuncture and pain when taking Flexeril?
Flexeril has active ingredients of cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride. It is often used in muscle spasms. (latest outcomes from Flexeril 26,613 users)
Acupuncture and pain
Acupuncture and pain has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, pain, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, birth control (latest reports from 477,497 Acupuncture and pain patients).