Review: could Flexeril cause Blood glucose increased?
Summary: Blood glucose increased is found among people who take Flexeril, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Lasix, and have Pain.
We study 14,477 people who have side effects while taking Flexeril from FDA and social media. Among them, 299 have Blood glucose increased. Find out below who they are, when they have Blood glucose increased and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Flexeril and have Blood glucose increased >>>
Flexeril has active ingredients of cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride. It is often used in muscle spasms. (latest outcomes from 16,458 Flexeril users)
Blood glucose increased
Blood glucose increased has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, diabetes, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, depression. (latest reports from 65,117 Blood glucose increased patients)
On Mar, 1, 2015: 14,476 people reported to have side effects when taking Flexeril. Among them, 299 people (2.07%) have Blood Glucose Increased.
Time on Flexeril when people have Blood glucose increased * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Blood glucose increased||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Blood glucose increased when taking Flexeril * :
|Blood glucose increased||71.47%||28.53% |
Age of people who have Blood glucose increased when taking Flexeril * :
|Blood glucose increased||0.00%||0.00%||0.37%||2.21%||19.56%||17.71%||34.32%||25.83% |
Severity of Blood glucose increased when taking Flexeril ** :
How people recovered from Blood glucose increased ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (60 people, 20.07%)
- Depression (34 people, 11.37%)
- Hypertension (34 people, 11.37%)
- Diabetes mellitus (29 people, 9.70%)
- Anxiety (27 people, 9.03%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Lasix (88 people, 29.43%)
- Neurontin (87 people, 29.10%)
- Nexium (81 people, 27.09%)
- Ativan (72 people, 24.08%)
- Albuterol (70 people, 23.41%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of flexeril and blood glucose increased on
Do you have Blood Glucose Increased while taking Flexeril?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Flexeril and have Blood Glucose Increased
- support group for people who take Flexeril
- support group for people who have Blood Glucose Increased
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Ondansetron Hydrochloride And Dextrose In Plastic Container, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Multivitamin, Levothyroxine Sodium, Probiotic, Dexilant for a 40-year old woman with Nausea, Tension Headache, Multi-vitamin Maintenance, Hypothyroidism, Bowel Movement Irregularity, Gerd. The patient has Yeast Infection - Vagina
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Coenzyme Q10, Selenium, Aspirin, Flexeril, Dilaudid, Xalatan, Zolpidem, Cymbalta, Clonidine for a 58-year old woman with Vitamin D Abnormal, Multi-vitamin Maintenance, Muscle Tightness, Pain - Back, Intraocular Pressure Test Abnormal, Insomnia, Depression, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Tinnitus
- A study of side effects of Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride for a 25-year old woman with Muscle Spasms. The patient has Abdominal Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Flexeril, Atorvastatin Calcium, Levothyroxine Sodium, Aspirin, Warfarin Sodium, Ranexa, Sotalol Hydrochloride, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide for a 60-year old man with Muscle Pain, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Thyroid Disorder, Heart Disease Congenital, Blood Thickness, Angina - Chronic, Blood Pressure. The patient has Constipation, Weight Gain
- A study of drug interactions between Hydroxyzine, Amrix, Gabapentin for a 33-year old woman with Contact Dermatitis, Migraine - Classic. The patient has Implant Site Bruising
Recent Flexeril related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.