Home > Flexeril > Blood pressure increased > Flexeril and Blood pressure increased
Review: could Flexeril cause Blood pressure increased (High blood pressure)?
We study 14,455 people who have side effects while taking Flexeril from FDA and social media. Among them, 1,176 have Blood pressure increased. Find out below who they are, when they have Blood pressure increased and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Flexeril and have Blood pressure increased >>>
Flexeril (latest outcomes from 16,436 users) has active ingredients of cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride. It is often used in muscle spasms.
Blood pressure increased
Blood pressure increased (latest reports from 1,143,390 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, osteoporosis, depression, multiple sclerosis, pain.
On Oct, 28, 2014: 14,455 people reported to have side effects when taking Flexeril. Among them, 1,176 people (8.14%) have Blood Pressure Increased.
Time on Flexeril when people have Blood pressure increased * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Blood pressure increased||39.29%||17.86%||7.14%||14.29%||14.29%||0.00%||7.14% |
Gender of people who have Blood pressure increased when taking Flexeril * :
|Blood pressure increased||71.61%||28.39% |
Age of people who have Blood pressure increased when taking Flexeril * :
|Blood pressure increased||0.00%||0.00%||0.37%||1.10%||10.10%||23.23%||33.88%||31.31% |
Severity of Blood pressure increased when taking Flexeril ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Blood pressure increased||0.00%||85.71%||14.29%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Blood pressure increased ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Blood pressure increased||0.00%||36.36%||63.64% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (232 people, 19.73%)
- Hypertension (120 people, 10.20%)
- Osteoporosis (119 people, 10.12%)
- Muscle spasms (108 people, 9.18%)
- Anxiety (99 people, 8.42%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Vioxx (348 people, 29.59%)
- Neurontin (294 people, 25.00%)
- Zometa (247 people, 21.00%)
- Vicodin (245 people, 20.83%)
- Ambien (211 people, 17.94%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Blood Pressure Increased while taking Flexeril?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Flexeril and have Blood Pressure Increased
- support group for people who take Flexeril
- support group for people who have Blood Pressure Increased
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Flexeril, Blood pressure increased
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Victoza and liver cancer (cholangiocarcinoma)
My husband was recently diagnosed with stage 4 liver cancer after taking Victoza for several years. The doctor discontinued the Victoza when the cancer was diagnosed but he actually started feeling better after he stopped it until the cancer started progressing. Since cholangiocarcinoma nd pancreati ...
- Had nms in 2005, will trileptal increase chance of recurrence?
In 2005 I had NMS, which was not detected by my drs for 4 months. I'd been on Lexapro & Seroquel for 2 yrs, but was weaned from Lexapro & placed on Lamictal 3/05. Began getting low-grade fevers, which I was told were not caused by the Lamictal. I quit taking it anyway, fevers (along with uncontrolla ...
- Losartan potassium headaches
I avoided going to the doctor for years and decided it was time to bite the bullet. The bullet bit back. High Blood pressure and cholesterol. Doc prescribed me 100mg Losartan Potassium right out of the gate. At 33 years old, this concerns me. I've been on it for about a week and have had a cons ...
More reviews for: Flexeril, Blood pressure increased
On eHealthMe, Flexeril (cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride) is often used for muscle spasms. Find out below the conditions Flexeril is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Flexeril used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between B Complex Vitamin, Zocor, Halcion, Flexeril, Lyrica, Cymbalta, Norvasc, Hyzaar, Plavix, Centrum Silver for a patient with Blood Count Abnormal, High Blood Cholesterol, Sleep Apnea, Muscle Tightness, Neuropathy - Peripheral, Vascular Spasm, Hypertension, Tia, Nutrition Labeling. The patient has Severe Degenritive Disc Disease, Ruptured L5-4, Hypertension, Pain - Leg, Cerebrovascular Spasm
- A study of drug interactions between Ibuprofen, Flexeril, Omnaris, Beclovent, Vitamin D, Montelukast Sodium, Linzess, Verapamil Hydrochloride for a patient with Pain, Tendonitis, Inflammation, Asthma, Asthma Exercise Induced, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Migraine. The patient has Hot Flushes, High Blood Pressure, Skin Blushing/flushing
- A study of drug interactions between Norco, Aspirin, Celebrex, Flexeril for a patient with Herniated Intervertebral Disk, Blood Thinner. The patient has Blood Pressure
More related studies for: Flexeril, Blood pressure increased
Recent Flexeril related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Flexeril, Blood pressure increased
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Tylenol, Benadryl, Lialda, Azathioprine, Prednisone, Ambien, Zoloft for a 24-year old man who has Pain, Itching, Ulcerative Colitis, Insomnia, Depression (6 minutes ago)
- Nexium, Singulair, Flovent Hfa, Ambien, Seroquel, Prozac for a 33-year old woman who has Acid Reflux, Asthma, Sleep Disorder, Depression (12 minutes ago)
- Daytrana for a 7-year old boy who has Hyperness Adhd (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Chest Pain
- Excessive Masturbation
- Fastin for Weight Loss
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (8 minutes ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (54 minutes ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (2 hours ago)
- Blood Potassium Increased
- Diclofenac Sodium