Review: could Flexeril cause Congestive heart failure - right-sided (Right-sided heart failure)?
Summary: there is no Congestive heart failure - right-sided reported by people who take Flexeril yet.
We study 14,480 people who have side effects while taking Flexeril from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Congestive heart failure - right-sided and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Flexeril and have Congestive heart failure - right-sided >>>
Flexeril has active ingredients of cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride. It is often used in muscle spasms. (latest outcomes from 16,461 Flexeril users)
Congestive heart failure - right-sided
Congestive heart failure - right-sided (heart is unable to provide sufficient pumping from right side) has been reported by people with urinary tract infection, muscle cramps, leg pain, liver fibrosis, high blood cholesterol. (latest reports from 25 Congestive heart failure - right-sided patients)
On Apr, 3, 2015: No report is found
Do you have Congestive Heart Failure - Right-sided while taking Flexeril?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Flexeril
- support group for people who have Congestive Heart Failure - Right-sided
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Motrin Ib, Flexeril, Doxycycline, Losartan Potassium; Hydrochlorothiazide, Zoloft for a 36-year old woman with Sciatica, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, High Blood Pressure, Anxiety. The patient has Fatigue, Recurring Skin Boils
- A study of drug interactions between Vicodin, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Meloxicam for a 54-year old woman with Back Pain, Muscle Spasms, Pain - Back. The patient has Female Sexual Arousal Disorder
- A study of drug interactions between Zofran, Flexeril, Norco for a 26-year old woman with Concussion. The patient has Missed Periods
- A study of drug interactions between Cranberry Extract, Calcium, Vitamin D, Iron EDTA, Fish Oil, Vitamin B12, Zimovane, Crestor, XANAX, Paxil for a 69-year old woman with UTI - Chronic Or Recurrent, Leg Pain, Anemia, Good For You, Liver Fibrosis, Sleepy, High Blood Cholesterol, Anxiety, Depression. The patient has Vitamin B12 Increased, Iron Deficiency Anaemia, Sore Right Hip, Numbness And Tingling, Right-sided Heart Failure, Back Pain, Back Pain - Low, Abdominal Pain Lower, Blood Urine
- A study of side effects of Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride for a 67-year old man with Muscle Mass. The patient has Doxazosin 2mg
Recent Flexeril related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.