Review: could Flexeril cause Congestive heart failure - right-sided (Right-sided heart failure)?
Summary: there is no Congestive heart failure - right-sided reported by people who take Flexeril yet.
We study 14,477 people who have side effects while taking Flexeril from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Congestive heart failure - right-sided and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Flexeril and have Congestive heart failure - right-sided >>>
Flexeril has active ingredients of cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride. It is often used in muscle spasms. (latest outcomes from 16,458 Flexeril users)
Congestive heart failure - right-sided
Congestive heart failure - right-sided (heart is unable to provide sufficient pumping from right side) has been reported by people with urinary tract infection, muscle cramps, anemia, leg pain, liver fibrosis. (latest reports from 25 Congestive heart failure - right-sided patients)
On Mar, 2, 2015: No report is found
Do you have Congestive Heart Failure - Right-sided while taking Flexeril?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Flexeril
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Ondansetron Hydrochloride And Dextrose In Plastic Container, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Multivitamin, Levothyroxine Sodium, Probiotic, Dexilant for a 40-year old woman with Nausea, Tension Headache, Multi-vitamin Maintenance, Hypothyroidism, Bowel Movement Irregularity, Gerd. The patient has Yeast Infection - Vagina
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Coenzyme Q10, Selenium, Aspirin, Flexeril, Dilaudid, Xalatan, Zolpidem, Cymbalta, Clonidine for a 58-year old woman with Vitamin D Abnormal, Multi-vitamin Maintenance, Muscle Tightness, Pain - Back, Intraocular Pressure Test Abnormal, Insomnia, Depression, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Tinnitus
- A study of side effects of Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride for a 25-year old woman with Muscle Spasms. The patient has Abdominal Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Flexeril, Atorvastatin Calcium, Levothyroxine Sodium, Aspirin, Warfarin Sodium, Ranexa, Sotalol Hydrochloride, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide for a 60-year old man with Muscle Pain, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Thyroid Disorder, Heart Disease Congenital, Blood Thickness, Angina - Chronic, Blood Pressure. The patient has Constipation, Weight Gain
- A study of drug interactions between Hydroxyzine, Amrix, Gabapentin for a 33-year old woman with Contact Dermatitis, Migraine - Classic. The patient has Implant Site Bruising
Recent Flexeril related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.