Review: could Flexeril cause Drowsiness?
We study 14,455 people who have side effects while taking Flexeril from FDA and social media. Among them, 452 have Drowsiness. Find out below who they are, when they have Drowsiness and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Flexeril and have Drowsiness >>>
Flexeril (latest outcomes from 16,436 users) has active ingredients of cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride. It is often used in muscle spasms.
Drowsiness (latest reports from 494,664 patients) has been reported by people with depression, pain, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, stress and anxiety.
On Oct, 28, 2014: 14,455 people reported to have side effects when taking Flexeril. Among them, 452 people (3.13%) have Drowsiness.
Time on Flexeril when people have Drowsiness * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Drowsiness when taking Flexeril * :
Age of people who have Drowsiness when taking Flexeril * :
Severity of Drowsiness when taking Flexeril ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Drowsiness ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (97 people, 21.46%)
- Depression (56 people, 12.39%)
- Anxiety (50 people, 11.06%)
- Fibromyalgia (46 people, 10.18%)
- Hypertension (38 people, 8.41%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Lyrica (77 people, 17.04%)
- Neurontin (76 people, 16.81%)
- Lisinopril (74 people, 16.37%)
- Lasix (67 people, 14.82%)
- Oxycontin (66 people, 14.60%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Drowsiness while taking Flexeril?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Flexeril and have Drowsiness
- support group for people who take Flexeril
- support group for people who have Drowsiness
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Flexeril, Drowsiness
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Gabapentin made me comatose
I took Neurontin, and then its generic, Neurontin, for about five years. It was prescribed for chronic pain. I found it ineffective, but kept being told it was a good drug, quite benign, and was probably benefiting me more than I realized. I did NOT realize that toward the end of the five-year pe ...
- I wish i had never taken ambien
Ambien was prescribed after my sleep study showed severe sleep latency and awakening. In the five hours I slept I woke 85 times and had only 5 minutes of deep sleep. However, the doctors couldn't make a recommendation because they could detect no cause for the poor sleep pattern. My doctor offered A ...
- Profolol side effects-will not use again
It is slightly more than 24 hours since profolol alone was given to me for a colonoscopy and endoscopy. I woke up quickly but very sleepy and tired. Forced to get in wheelchair and leave asap. Slept when I got home all night. The next day was very disoriented, lightheaded when I sat up or got up and ...
More reviews for: Flexeril, Drowsiness
On eHealthMe, Flexeril (cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride) is often used for muscle spasms. Find out below the conditions Flexeril is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Flexeril used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Fentanyl-50, Flexeril, Prilosec, Roxicodone, Metformin, Daytrana, Crestor, Cymbalta for a patient with Chronic Pain, Muscle Spasms, Gerd, Pain, Diabetes Mellitus, Narcolepsy, High Density Lipoprotein, Depression. The patient has Muscle Cramps, Peripheral Neuropathy, Sleepiness, Depression
- A study of drug interactions between Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Diazepam for a patient with Muscle Spasms, Anxiety. The patient has Drowsiness
- A study of drug interactions between Ms Contin, Glucophage, Capoten, Wellbutrin, Prilosec Otc, Flexeril, Percocet, Multivitamin for a patient with Low Back Pain, Type 2 Diabetes, Hypertension, Depression, Acid Reflux, Back Disorder, Breakthrough Pain, Supplementation Therapy. The patient has Drowsiness
More related studies for: Flexeril, Drowsiness
Recent Flexeril related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Flexeril, Drowsiness
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.