Review: could Flexeril cause Erectile dysfunction (Erection problems)?
We study 14,455 people who have side effects while taking Flexeril from FDA and social media. Among them, 152 have Erectile dysfunction. Find out below who they are, when they have Erectile dysfunction and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Flexeril and have Erectile dysfunction >>>
Flexeril (latest outcomes from 16,436 users) has active ingredients of cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride. It is often used in muscle spasms.
Erectile dysfunction (latest reports from 130,113 patients) has been reported by people with erection problems, high blood pressure, depression, high blood cholesterol, hair loss.
On Oct, 14, 2014: 14,455 people reported to have side effects when taking Flexeril. Among them, 162 people (1.12%) have Erectile Dysfunction.
Time on Flexeril when people have Erectile dysfunction * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Erectile dysfunction||25.00%||0.00%||25.00%||0.00%||25.00%||25.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Erectile dysfunction when taking Flexeril * :
|Erectile dysfunction||6.32%||93.68% |
Age of people who have Erectile dysfunction when taking Flexeril * :
|Erectile dysfunction||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||4.40%||11.95%||27.04%||27.67%||28.93% |
Severity of Erectile dysfunction when taking Flexeril ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Erectile dysfunction||25.00%||50.00%||25.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Erectile dysfunction ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Erectile dysfunction||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (45 people, 27.78%)
- Osteoporosis (14 people, 8.64%)
- Insomnia (12 people, 7.41%)
- Sleep disorder (11 people, 6.79%)
- Neoplasm malignant (11 people, 6.79%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Oxycontin (68 people, 41.98%)
- Vioxx (50 people, 30.86%)
- Ambien (48 people, 29.63%)
- Zometa (47 people, 29.01%)
- Percocet (46 people, 28.40%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Erectile Dysfunction while taking Flexeril?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Flexeril and have Erectile Dysfunction
- support group for people who take Flexeril
- support group for people who have Erectile Dysfunction
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Flexeril, Erectile dysfunction
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Blood in semen 3 times after taking viagra
On three separate occasions, after using Viagra, I had large amounts of blood in my semen. This condition slowed down but each time produced blood in ejaculate for a period of 3 months EACH TIME. I went to a doctor each time, was tested for everything, ultrasounds , prostate, infection, all came bac ...
- Higher than a kite, and dumber than one of those saying i can no longer remember!
I told my shrink I didn't want to try anymore antidepressants... that they make me crazy-stupid(pristiq), crazy-nympho(wellbutrin), or crazy-sloth(lexapro). I have complex ptsd, did, and gad. I really don't want to take anything... I just want to work out, eat right, and try to put myself back on tr ...
- I wish i had never taken ambien
Ambien was prescribed after my sleep study showed severe sleep latency and awakening. In the five hours I slept I woke 85 times and had only 5 minutes of deep sleep. However, the doctors couldn't make a recommendation because they could detect no cause for the poor sleep pattern. My doctor offered A ...
More reviews for: Flexeril, Erectile dysfunction
On eHealthMe, Flexeril (cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride) is often used for muscle spasms. Find out below the conditions Flexeril is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Flexeril used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of side effects of Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride for a patient with Muscle Tightness. The patient has Erectile Dysfunction
- A study of drug interactions between Metoprolol Succinate, Cymbalta, Alfuzosin Hydrochloride, Celebrex, Flexeril, Aspirin, Ambien for a patient with High Blood Pressure, Fibromyalgia, Bph, Osteoarthritis, Joint Pain, Heart Rate Increased, Sleep Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition. The patient has Erectile Dysfunction
- A study of drug interactions between Lactulose, Nortriptyline Hydrochloride, Oxycet, Flonase, Lyrica, Androgel, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Naproxen, Oxycontin for a patient with Constipation, Pain - Back, Knee Injury - Meniscus, Sinus Congestion, Knee Pain, Testosterone, Shoulder Pain. The patient has Blood Testosterone Decreased, Sexual Dysfunction, Sexual Aversion Disorder
More related studies for: Flexeril, Erectile dysfunction
Recent Flexeril related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Flexeril, Erectile dysfunction
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Bipolar Disorder and Pineal Gland Cyst
- Breathlessness and Atrial Flutter
- Atrial Flutter
Recent user comments
- "I did call my doctors office about it and they deny k ... " (3 hours ago)
- "I have been experiencing some chest discomfort on and ... " (7 hours ago)
- "Anxiety-driven retching when forcd to perform/present ... " (7 hours ago)
- Jaw Disorder
- Hydroxyzine Hydrochloride
- Altitude Anoxia