Home > Flexeril > Heartburn - chronic > Flexeril and Heartburn - chronic
Review: could Flexeril cause Heartburn - chronic (Gastroesophageal reflux disease)?
We study 14,455 people who have side effects while taking Flexeril from FDA and social media. Among them, 61 have Heartburn - chronic. Find out below who they are, when they have Heartburn - chronic and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Flexeril and have Heartburn - chronic >>>
Flexeril (latest outcomes from 16,427 users) has active ingredients of cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride. It is often used in muscle spasms.
Heartburn - chronic
Heartburn - chronic (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus) (latest reports from 46,017 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, osteoporosis, pain, high blood cholesterol.
On Sep, 20, 2014: 14,442 people reported to have side effects when taking Flexeril. Among them, 61 people (0.42%) have Heartburn - Chronic.
Time on Flexeril when people have Heartburn - chronic * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Heartburn - chronic||0.00%||0.00%||40.00%||0.00%||0.00%||20.00%||40.00% |
Gender of people who have Heartburn - chronic when taking Flexeril * :
|Heartburn - chronic||75.00%||25.00% |
Age of people who have Heartburn - chronic when taking Flexeril * :
|Heartburn - chronic||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||1.56%||39.06%||32.81%||26.56% |
Severity of Heartburn - chronic when taking Flexeril ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Heartburn - chronic||0.00%||75.00%||25.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Heartburn - chronic ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (17 people, 27.87%)
- Muscle spasms (17 people, 27.87%)
- Multiple myeloma (14 people, 22.95%)
- Bone lesion (14 people, 22.95%)
- Upper respiratory tract infection (13 people, 21.31%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Vioxx (37 people, 60.66%)
- Prilosec (26 people, 42.62%)
- Prevacid (22 people, 36.07%)
- Neurontin (21 people, 34.43%)
- Celebrex (19 people, 31.15%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Heartburn - Chronic while taking Flexeril?
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Flexeril, Heartburn - chronic
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- I wish i had never taken ambien
Ambien was prescribed after my sleep study showed severe sleep latency and awakening. In the five hours I slept I woke 85 times and had only 5 minutes of deep sleep. However, the doctors couldn't make a recommendation because they could detect no cause for the poor sleep pattern. My doctor offered A ...
- Prednisone side effects
Took this for 6 days, tapering at the end to treat a rash caused by a spider bite. The heartburn started on day 1 but the other symptoms didn't begin until day 4. None we're severe but they weren't fun either. The blurred vision was worst.
- Bone infections involving my teeth crohns and prednisone over the past 12 years
Dentist  tell me the abscesses are in the bones and I've had several root canals, bridges, bone surgeries that last 3 years, teeth became so mobile after the bone economy I had them pulled and now a partial one month ago. Bone loss etc. I don't have the ridges in my mouth that most Crohn patients ...
More reviews for: Flexeril, Heartburn - chronic
On eHealthMe, Flexeril (cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride) is often used for muscle spasms. Find out below the conditions Flexeril is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Flexeril used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Nasonex, Nexium, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Atorvastatin Calcium for a 48-year old woman who has Nasal Inflammation, GERD, Neuropathy, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides (20 minutes ago)
- Meloxicam for a 33-year old woman who has Inflammation (54 minutes ago)
- Topamax, Synthroid, Trihexyphenidyl Hydrochloride for a 61-year old woman who has Migraine With Aura, Hypothyroidism, Parkinsonian Gait (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Decreased Appetite and Vyvanse
- Dizziness and Neuropathy
- Dizziness and Nexium
- Dizziness and Gerd
- Dizziness and Nasonex
Recent user comments
- "Stabbing pain began at about a level 6 only while I w ... " (1 hour ago)
- "I have had 5 strokes 14 years ago-have osteroporosis, ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Since starting Latuda I have noticed a sharp increase ... " (2 hours ago)
- Pneumonia Respiratory Syncytial Viral
- Ovarian Epithelial Cancer Stage Iv
- Metastatic Carcinoma Of The Bladder
- Gastrointestinal Ulcer
- Sperm Count Decreased