Review: could Flexeril cause Kidney infection?
Summary: Kidney infection is found among people who take Flexeril, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, also take medication Nexium, and have Pain.
We study 14,477 people who have side effects while taking Flexeril from FDA and social media. Among them, 43 have Kidney infection. Find out below who they are, when they have Kidney infection and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Flexeril and have Kidney infection >>>
Flexeril has active ingredients of cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride. It is often used in muscle spasms. (latest outcomes from 16,460 Flexeril users)
Kidney infection has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, pain. (latest reports from 5,582 Kidney infection patients)
On Mar, 5, 2015: 14,476 people reported to have side effects when taking Flexeril. Among them, 43 people (0.30%) have Kidney Infection.
Time on Flexeril when people have Kidney infection * :
Gender of people who have Kidney infection when taking Flexeril * :
|Kidney infection||92.31%||7.69% |
Age of people who have Kidney infection when taking Flexeril * :
|Kidney infection||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||19.15%||10.64%||42.55%||27.66% |
Severity of Kidney infection when taking Flexeril ** :
How people recovered from Kidney infection ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (10 people, 23.26%)
- Multiple sclerosis (10 people, 23.26%)
- Muscle spasms (5 people, 11.63%)
- Hypertension (5 people, 11.63%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (4 people, 9.30%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Nexium (21 people, 48.84%)
- Augmentin '125' (21 people, 48.84%)
- Zometa (19 people, 44.19%)
- Aredia (19 people, 44.19%)
- Celexa (18 people, 41.86%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Kidney Infection while taking Flexeril?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Flexeril and have Kidney Infection
- support group for people who take Flexeril
- support group for people who have Kidney Infection
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride for a 67-year old man with Muscle Mass. The patient has Doxazosin 2mg
- A study of side effects of Metformin for a 68-year old man with Diabetes. The patient has Kidney Infection
- A study of side effects of Amrix for a 56-year old woman with Pain - Back. The patient has Swelling
- A study of drug interactions between Ondansetron Hydrochloride And Dextrose In Plastic Container, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Multivitamin, Levothyroxine Sodium, Probiotic, Dexilant for a 40-year old woman with Nausea, Tension Headache, Multi-vitamin Maintenance, Hypothyroidism, Bowel Movement Irregularity, Gerd. The patient has Yeast Infection - Vagina
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Coenzyme Q10, Selenium, Aspirin, Flexeril, Dilaudid, Xalatan, Zolpidem, Cymbalta, Clonidine for a 58-year old woman with Vitamin D Abnormal, Multi-vitamin Maintenance, Muscle Tightness, Pain - Back, Intraocular Pressure Test Abnormal, Insomnia, Depression, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Tinnitus
Recent Flexeril related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.