Home > Flexeril > Pain - muscles > Flexeril and Pain - muscles
Review: could Flexeril cause Pain - muscles (Muscle aches)?
We study 14,455 people who have side effects while taking Flexeril from FDA and social media. Among them, 501 have Pain - muscles. Find out below who they are, when they have Pain - muscles and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Flexeril and have Pain - muscles >>>
Flexeril (latest outcomes from 16,436 users) has active ingredients of cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride. It is often used in muscle spasms.
Pain - muscles
Pain - muscles (muscle pain) (latest reports from 505,148 patients) has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, depression, multiple sclerosis.
On Oct, 28, 2014: 14,455 people reported to have side effects when taking Flexeril. Among them, 501 people (3.47%) have Pain - Muscles.
Time on Flexeril when people have Pain - muscles * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Pain - muscles||14.29%||28.57%||0.00%||14.29%||14.29%||14.29%||14.29% |
Gender of people who have Pain - muscles when taking Flexeril * :
|Pain - muscles||69.73%||30.27% |
Age of people who have Pain - muscles when taking Flexeril * :
|Pain - muscles||0.00%||0.00%||4.03%||3.18%||9.75%||29.66%||23.94%||29.45% |
Severity of Pain - muscles when taking Flexeril ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Pain - muscles||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Pain - muscles ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Pain - muscles||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (67 people, 13.37%)
- Osteoporosis (63 people, 12.57%)
- Anxiety (39 people, 7.78%)
- Hypertension (31 people, 6.19%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (28 people, 5.59%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Neurontin (125 people, 24.95%)
- Xanax (115 people, 22.95%)
- Levaquin (109 people, 21.76%)
- Lasix (104 people, 20.76%)
- Lipitor (100 people, 19.96%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Pain - Muscles while taking Flexeril?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Flexeril and have Pain - Muscles
- support group for people who take Flexeril
- support group for people who have Pain - Muscles
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- I cannot get a direct answer from any of my drs.,is my sciatic pain caused by my interstitail cystitus?
I have had interstitail cystitus for almost four years now.I have been on every kind of drug,other than pain pills.I will not take them,I don't believe in them they only mask the problem and cause addiction.of course,just my belief.I have had d.s.m.o. repetitively for first year and a half twice a w ...
- Has anyone had tingling in hands, arms, feet, legs from lisinopril that did not go away when they quit taking it? if you got rid of the tingles, how did you do it?
After 9 months on Atenolol I started getting tingling in my left hand. Also had a pulmonary embolism. A doc switched me to Lisinopril and the tingling moved to my legs, feet, both hands and arms. My calf muscles are very tight and my legs ache. Plus dizziness and other things. After 3 years of ...
- Can raynauds syndrome cause moderate neuraopathy?
I have been diagnosed with moderate neuropathy. After multiple blood tests and diabetes testing, the doctor concluded that the cause of the neuropathy is unknown, possible genetic. In talking with my family, I cannot identify anyone who has/had this diagnosis. I am receiving no treatment at this tim ...
More questions for: Flexeril, Pain - muscles
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- I wish i had never taken ambien
Ambien was prescribed after my sleep study showed severe sleep latency and awakening. In the five hours I slept I woke 85 times and had only 5 minutes of deep sleep. However, the doctors couldn't make a recommendation because they could detect no cause for the poor sleep pattern. My doctor offered A ...
- Savella & synthroid hell!
Within 15 minutes of taking Savella, the heat starts in my face and the sweating begins unrelentlessly. And the palpitations begin right away and later will be strong enough to wake me from sleep. Its horrible! I cant go anywhere! I cant tolerate any additional heat anywhere! And if I go out, I m ...
More reviews for: Flexeril, Pain - muscles
On eHealthMe, Flexeril (cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride) is often used for muscle spasms. Find out below the conditions Flexeril is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Flexeril used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Prilosec, Ativan, Vicodin, Naprosyn, Norpramin, Metformin, Robinul, Strattera, Wellbutrin, Flexeril, Lexapro for a patient with Reflux Gastritis, Anxiety, Pain, Arthritis, Depression, Weight Gain, Sweating - Excessive, To Treat Side Effects Of Antidepressants Such As Extreme Fatigue And Inability To Focus, To Treat Weight Gain Side Effects Of Anti Depressants. The patient has Swallowing Painful, Vision Blurred, Anxiety, Oral Pain, Angular Cheilitis, Taste Disturbance, Gum Pain, Tongue Exfoliation, Tongue Irritation, Headache - Migraine Without Aura, Sweating - Excessive, Pain - Muscles, Pain - Joints, Depression, Hair Loss
More related studies for: Flexeril, Pain - muscles
Recent Flexeril related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Flexeril, Pain - muscles
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Zantac, Miralax for a 1-year old girl who has Reflux - Infants, Constipation (59 minutes ago)
- Myrbetriq, Estrace, Levothyroxine Sodium, Omeprazole for a 67-year old woman who has Oab, Thinning Vaginal Walls, Hypothroidism, Barrett's Esophagus (2 hours ago)
- Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Prazosin Hydrochloride for a 46-year old woman who has Depression, PTSD (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Thorazine and Drug Screen False Positive
- Suicide Attempt
- Spironolactone and Junel Fe 1/20
- Bell'S Palsy and Zoloft
- Multiple Sclerosis and Alopecia Universalis
Recent user comments
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (3 hours ago)
- "Wondering if possible i could have candida. i have ce ... " (4 hours ago)
- "Within a week after starting Meloxicam I developed a ... " (5 hours ago)
- Gastric Ulcer Haemorrhage
- Amoxicillin Teva 875mg
- Gonadal Dysgenesis Nos