Review: could Flexeril cause Pain - muscles (Muscle aches)?
Summary: Pain - muscles is found among people who take Flexeril, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old, have been taking the drug for 5 - 10 years, also take medication Neurontin, and have Pain.
We study 14,477 people who have side effects while taking Flexeril from FDA and social media. Among them, 502 have Pain - muscles. Find out below who they are, when they have Pain - muscles and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Flexeril and have Pain - muscles >>>
Flexeril has active ingredients of cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride. It is often used in muscle spasms. (latest outcomes from 16,458 Flexeril users)
Pain - muscles
Pain - muscles (muscle pain) has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, depression, multiple sclerosis. (latest reports from 73,516 Pain - muscles patients)
On Mar, 4, 2015: 14,476 people reported to have side effects when taking Flexeril. Among them, 502 people (3.47%) have Pain - Muscles.
Time on Flexeril when people have Pain - muscles * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Pain - muscles||12.50%||25.00%||0.00%||12.50%||12.50%||25.00%||12.50% |
Gender of people who have Pain - muscles when taking Flexeril * :
|Pain - muscles||69.79%||30.21% |
Age of people who have Pain - muscles when taking Flexeril * :
|Pain - muscles||0.00%||0.00%||4.02%||3.17%||9.73%||29.60%||24.10%||29.39% |
Severity of Pain - muscles when taking Flexeril ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Pain - muscles||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Pain - muscles ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Pain - muscles||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (67 people, 13.35%)
- Osteoporosis (63 people, 12.55%)
- Anxiety (39 people, 7.77%)
- Hypertension (31 people, 6.18%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (28 people, 5.58%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Neurontin (125 people, 24.90%)
- Xanax (115 people, 22.91%)
- Levaquin (109 people, 21.71%)
- Lasix (105 people, 20.92%)
- Lipitor (100 people, 19.92%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Pain - Muscles while taking Flexeril?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Flexeril and have Pain - Muscles
- support group for people who take Flexeril
- support group for people who have Pain - Muscles
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Nuvaring, Nortriptyline Hydrochloride, Lamictal for a 24-year old woman with Vitamin D, Birth Control, Functional Dyspepsia, Mood Disorder. The patient has Ear Pain, Pressure Sore, Early Morning Joint Stiffness, Muscle Pain, Headache, Lightheadedness, Fatigue, Pressure Sore, Spaced Out
- A study of drug interactions between Adderall 30, Norco, Dilaudid, Oxycontin for a 38-year old woman with ADHD, Chronic Pain, Fibromyalgia, Rheumatoid Arthritis. The patient has Hydronephrosis, Kidney Palpable, Kidney Stones, Medullary Cystic Kidney Disease, Wound Healing Normal, Herpes Virus Infection, Herpes Zoster, Eczema, Hip Pain, X-ray - Pelvis, Back Pain, Adhd, Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness, Muscle Pain, Brain Mass, Fatigue - Chronic, Seizure - Generalized, Connective Tissue Inflammation, Joint Stiffness, Joint Inflammation, Joint Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Piroxicam, Ciprofloxacin for a 27-year old woman with Flu, Urinary Tract Infection. The patient has Myalgia, Cough, Syncope Vasovagal
- A study of side effects of Suboxone for a 33-year old woman with Lumbar Spinal Stenosis. The patient has Muscle Pain (muscle pain)
Recent Flexeril related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.