Review: could Flexeril cause Pain - muscles (Muscle aches)?
Summary: Pain - muscles is found among people who take Flexeril, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old, have been taking the drug for 5 - 10 years, also take medication Neurontin, and have Pain.
We study 14,480 people who have side effects while taking Flexeril from FDA and social media. Among them, 502 have Pain - muscles. Find out below who they are, when they have Pain - muscles and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Flexeril and have Pain - muscles >>>
Flexeril has active ingredients of cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride. It is often used in muscle spasms. (latest outcomes from 16,461 Flexeril users)
Pain - muscles
Pain - muscles (muscle pain) has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, depression, multiple sclerosis. (latest reports from 73,537 Pain - muscles patients)
On Apr, 18, 2015: 14,480 people reported to have side effects when taking Flexeril. Among them, 502 people (3.47%) have Pain - Muscles.
Time on Flexeril when people have Pain - muscles * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Pain - muscles||12.50%||25.00%||0.00%||12.50%||12.50%||25.00%||12.50% |
Gender of people who have Pain - muscles when taking Flexeril * :
|Pain - muscles||69.79%||30.21% |
Age of people who have Pain - muscles when taking Flexeril * :
|Pain - muscles||0.00%||0.00%||4.02%||3.17%||9.73%||29.60%||24.10%||29.39% |
Severity of Pain - muscles when taking Flexeril ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Pain - muscles||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Pain - muscles ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Pain - muscles||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (67 people, 13.35%)
- Osteoporosis (63 people, 12.55%)
- Anxiety (39 people, 7.77%)
- Hypertension (31 people, 6.18%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (28 people, 5.58%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Neurontin (125 people, 24.90%)
- Xanax (115 people, 22.91%)
- Levaquin (109 people, 21.71%)
- Lasix (105 people, 20.92%)
- Lipitor (100 people, 19.92%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of flexeril and pain - muscles on
Do you have Pain - Muscles while taking Flexeril?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Flexeril and have Pain - Muscles
- support group for people who take Flexeril
- support group for people who have Pain - Muscles
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride for a 56-year old woman with Fibromyalgia.
- A study of side effects of Zocor for a 55-year old woman with Lower Cholesterol. The patient has Myalgia
- A study of drug interactions between Finasteride, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Flecainide Acetate, Lithium Carbonate, Flomax, Effexor Xr for a 75-year old man with BPH, Sleepy, Atrial Fibrillation/flutter, Bipolar Ii Disorder, Urinary Retention, Depression. The patient has Breathing Difficulty - Lying Down, Pain - Muscles
Recent Flexeril related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Naproxen, Chlorpromazine Hydrochloride, Prochlorperazine, Atenolol, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride for a 59-year old woman who has Irregular Heartbeat
- Comparions of Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Ropinirole Hydrochloride for a 67-year old woman who has Restless Legs
- Comparions of Lyrica, Flexeril, Adderall 10, Levothyroxine Sodium, Norco for a 39-year old woman who has Cervical Spinal Stenosis
- Comparions of Flexeril, Metronidazole for a 28-year old woman who has Vaginitis Bacterial
- Comparions of Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Baclofen for a 66-year old woman who has Migraine - Common
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.