Home > Flexeril > Restless legs syndrome > Flexeril and Restless legs syndrome
Review: could Flexeril cause Restless legs syndrome (Restless leg syndrome)?
We study 14,455 people who have side effects while taking Flexeril from FDA and social media. Among them, 101 have Restless legs syndrome. Find out below who they are, when they have Restless legs syndrome and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Flexeril and have Restless legs syndrome >>>
Flexeril (latest outcomes from 16,436 users) has active ingredients of cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride. It is often used in muscle spasms.
Restless legs syndrome
Restless legs syndrome (a powerful urge to move your legs) (latest reports from 67,414 patients) has been reported by people with restless leg syndrome, osteoporosis, depression, high blood pressure, pain.
On Oct, 14, 2014: 14,455 people reported to have side effects when taking Flexeril. Among them, 101 people (0.70%) have Restless Legs Syndrome.
Time on Flexeril when people have Restless legs syndrome * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Restless legs syndrome||14.29%||14.29%||0.00%||42.86%||14.29%||14.29%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Restless legs syndrome when taking Flexeril * :
|Restless legs syndrome||89.22%||10.78% |
Age of people who have Restless legs syndrome when taking Flexeril * :
|Restless legs syndrome||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||3.37%||3.37%||13.48%||46.07%||33.71% |
Severity of Restless legs syndrome when taking Flexeril ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Restless legs syndrome||14.29%||57.14%||28.57%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Restless legs syndrome ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Restless legs syndrome||0.00%||33.33%||66.67% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (37 people, 36.63%)
- Muscle spasms (32 people, 31.68%)
- Restless legs syndrome (24 people, 23.76%)
- Depression (24 people, 23.76%)
- Upper respiratory tract infection (20 people, 19.80%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Neurontin (44 people, 43.56%)
- Prilosec (32 people, 31.68%)
- Ativan (31 people, 30.69%)
- Coumadin (28 people, 27.72%)
- Celebrex (27 people, 26.73%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Restless Legs Syndrome while taking Flexeril?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Flexeril and have Restless Legs Syndrome
- support group for people who take Flexeril
- support group for people who have Restless Legs Syndrome
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Has abilify affected your ability to make good decisions?
My husband and I are 73. We had a paid off home and money in the bank until the past 3 years. We have made some terrible decisions and now we are practically penniless. We couldn't understand why we had made such bad decisions and let someone talk us into losing our money. We have also been on A ...
- My sister has a past addiction to morphine. is solonpas addictive?
I take of my baby sister, because in 2010 she tried to take her life with drugs, alcohol and. Cocaine. She complains of pain in her lower back, due to an injury in 1998, which led to surgery, which led to her addictiction to Morphine. She was diagnosed with Arthritis in her back where she had surger ...
- I cannot get a direct answer from any of my drs.,is my sciatic pain caused by my interstitail cystitus?
I have had interstitail cystitus for almost four years now.I have been on every kind of drug,other than pain pills.I will not take them,I don't believe in them they only mask the problem and cause addiction.of course,just my belief.I have had d.s.m.o. repetitively for first year and a half twice a w ...
More questions for: Flexeril, Restless legs syndrome
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- I wish i had never taken ambien
Ambien was prescribed after my sleep study showed severe sleep latency and awakening. In the five hours I slept I woke 85 times and had only 5 minutes of deep sleep. However, the doctors couldn't make a recommendation because they could detect no cause for the poor sleep pattern. My doctor offered A ...
- Pristiq, epilim, sifrol, immovane, valium, mobic
I started out with mild burnout depression in 2009 and was put on a low dose of Lexapro, which picked me up fantastically. I had been given low (2mg) Valium before for muscle relaxant purposes due to my scoliosis complications. Both these worked well. Then in 2010 I was drugged and raped and almo ...
- Flatulence, lactose intolerance, and clonazapam
After taking my first dose of Clonazapam, it seemed my lactose intolerance flared up for 24 hours or more. Flatulence all through the period and watery stool in the morning. Does anyone else find their lactose intolerance triggered by the lactose in Clonazapam?
More reviews for: Flexeril, Restless legs syndrome
On eHealthMe, Flexeril (cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride) is often used for muscle spasms. Find out below the conditions Flexeril is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Flexeril used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Tetracycline Hydrochloride, Nifedipine, Ropinirole Hydrochloride, Zomig, Fluconazole, Nystatin, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Remeron, Famvir, Metoclopramide for a patient with Lyme Disease, Raynauds, Restless Leg Syndrome, Migraine, Candidiasis, Muscle Relaxant Therapy, Depression, Genital Herpes, Gastroparesis. The patient has Lyme Symptoms Tmj; Muscle Pain; Fatigue, Gastroparesis, Rls, Oral Herpes, Raynauds, Throbbing Pain Base Of Skull Occipital Neuralgia
- A study of drug interactions between Aspirin, Hydralazine Hydrochloride, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Flexeril, Simvastatin, Warfarin Sodium, Benicar, Carvedilol for a patient with Clotting, Breakthrough Hypertension, Musculoskeletal Chest Pain, Leg Cramps, Inflamation, Thrombus Associated With Dissected Arteries, Systolic Hypertension. The patient has Restless Leg Syndrome
More related studies for: Flexeril, Restless legs syndrome
Recent Flexeril related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Flexeril, Restless legs syndrome
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin C, Lansoprazole, Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Ibuprofen, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman who has Vitamin B2 Deficiency, Vitamin C Deficiency, Reflux Oesophagitis, Chronic Rhinitis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, IBS (15 minutes ago)
- Compare Ambien Cr and Adderall Xr 20 and Effexor Xr for a 33-year old woman (39 minutes ago)
- Doxycycline for a 25-year old man who has Acne-like Skin Bumps (52 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Actemra and Depression
- Solu-medrol and Als
- Escitalopram and Burning Sensation
- Burning Sensation and Depression
Recent user comments
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (4 hours ago)
- "Increase blood glucose while taking herceptin treatme ... " (5 hours ago)
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (8 hours ago)
- Helicobacter Pylori Associated Gastrointestinal Disease
- Eosinophilic Pneumonia
- Disturbance In Sexual Arousal