Review: could Flexeril cause Sweating - excessive (Hyperhidrosis)?
Summary: Sweating - excessive is found among people who take Flexeril, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old, have been taking the drug for 2 - 5 years, also take medication Oxycontin, and have Pain.
We study 14,480 people who have side effects while taking Flexeril from FDA and social media. Among them, 406 have Sweating - excessive. Find out below who they are, when they have Sweating - excessive and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Flexeril and have Sweating - excessive >>>
Flexeril has active ingredients of cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride. It is often used in muscle spasms. (latest outcomes from 16,461 Flexeril users)
Sweating - excessive
Sweating - excessive (abnormally increased sweating) has been reported by people with depression, pain, high blood pressure, stress and anxiety, high blood cholesterol. (latest reports from 42,868 Sweating - excessive patients)
On Mar, 28, 2015: 14,477 people reported to have side effects when taking Flexeril. Among them, 406 people (2.80%) have Sweating - Excessive.
Time on Flexeril when people have Sweating - excessive * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Sweating - excessive||18.18%||0.00%||0.00%||18.18%||27.27%||18.18%||18.18% |
Gender of people who have Sweating - excessive when taking Flexeril * :
|Sweating - excessive||63.18%||36.82% |
Age of people who have Sweating - excessive when taking Flexeril * :
|Sweating - excessive||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||1.67%||17.55%||31.75%||27.30%||21.73% |
Severity of Sweating - excessive when taking Flexeril ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Sweating - excessive||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||50.00% |
How people recovered from Sweating - excessive ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Sweating - excessive||0.00%||20.00%||80.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (127 people, 31.28%)
- Depression (29 people, 7.14%)
- Fibromyalgia (29 people, 7.14%)
- Insomnia (28 people, 6.90%)
- Multiple myeloma (25 people, 6.16%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Oxycontin (134 people, 33.00%)
- Neurontin (122 people, 30.05%)
- Ambien (107 people, 26.35%)
- Xanax (98 people, 24.14%)
- Nexium (82 people, 20.20%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of flexeril and sweating - excessive on
Do you have Sweating - Excessive while taking Flexeril?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Flexeril and have Sweating - Excessive
- support group for people who take Flexeril
- support group for people who have Sweating - Excessive
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Meclizine, Restoril, Magnesium Glycinate, Flexeril, Calcium Carbonate, Calcitriol, Synthroid, Cymbalta for a 55-year old woman with Nausea, Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Hypoparathyroidism Secondary, Muscle Spasticity, Hypothyroidism Postoperative, Pain. The patient has Pain Exacerbated
- A study of drug interactions between Motrin Ib, Flexeril, Doxycycline, Losartan Potassium; Hydrochlorothiazide, Zoloft for a 36-year old woman with Sciatica, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, High Blood Pressure, Anxiety. The patient has Fatigue, Recurring Skin Boils
- A study of drug interactions between Vicodin, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Meloxicam for a 54-year old woman with Back Pain, Muscle Spasms, Pain - Back. The patient has Female Sexual Arousal Disorder
- A study of drug interactions between Zofran, Flexeril, Norco for a 26-year old woman with Concussion. The patient has Missed Periods
- A study of side effects of Prednisone for a 71-year old woman with Polymyalgia. The patient has Sweating - Excessive
Recent Flexeril related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.