Flolan and Blood immunoglobulin a increased - from FDA reports
Blood immunoglobulin a increased is reported only by a few people who take Flolan. We study 6,995 people who have side effects while taking Flolan from FDA. Among them, 1 have Blood immunoglobulin a increased. Find out below who they are, when they have Blood immunoglobulin a increased and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 23, 2017
6,995 people reported to have side effects when taking Flolan.
Among them, 1 person (0.01%) has Blood immunoglobulin a increased
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Blood immunoglobulin a increased when taking Flolan *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Blood immunoglobulin a increased when taking Flolan *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 100 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Pulmonary Hypertension (1 person, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Tracleer (1 person, 100.00%)
- Lasix (1 person, 100.00%)
- Aldactone (1 person, 100.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Systemic Sclerosis (scleroderma) (1 person, 100.00%)
- Red Blood Cell Sedimentation Rate Increased (1 person, 100.00%)
- Raynaud's Phenomenon (1 person, 100.00%)
- Hepatic Function Abnormal (1 person, 100.00%)
- Blood Immunoglobulin G Increased (1 person, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Blood immunoglobulin a increased when taking Flolan?
- Check symptoms - is blood immunoglobulin a increased caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsBlood immunoglobulin a increased and drugs with ingredients of epoprostenol sodium.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeBlood immunoglobulin a increased and Flolan from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Flolan has active ingredients of epoprostenol sodium. (latest outcomes from Flolan 7,018 users)
Blood immunoglobulin a increased
Blood immunoglobulin a increased has been reported by people with multiple myeloma, pain, lipids increased, neuropathy peripheral, arthritis (latest reports from 509 Blood immunoglobulin a increased patients).