Flomax and Autoimmune thrombocytopenia - from FDA reports
Autoimmune thrombocytopenia is reported only by a few people who take Flomax. We study 30,572 people who have side effects while taking Flomax from FDA. Among them, 4 have Autoimmune thrombocytopenia. Find out below who they are, when they have Autoimmune thrombocytopenia and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 19, 2017
30,572 people reported to have side effects when taking Flomax.
Among them, 4 people (0.01%) have Autoimmune thrombocytopenia
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Flomax when people have Autoimmune thrombocytopenia *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 100 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Autoimmune thrombocytopenia when taking Flomax *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Autoimmune thrombocytopenia when taking Flomax *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 25 %
- 60+: 75 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura (2 people, 50.00%)
- Muscle Spasms (1 person, 25.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Vidaza (2 people, 50.00%)
- Aspirin (2 people, 50.00%)
- Aldactone (2 people, 50.00%)
- Advicor (2 people, 50.00%)
- Accupril (2 people, 50.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Splenomegaly (2 people, 50.00%)
- Sinus Tachycardia (2 people, 50.00%)
- Nausea (2 people, 50.00%)
- Fever (2 people, 50.00%)
- Chills (2 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Autoimmune thrombocytopenia when taking Flomax?
- Check symptoms - is autoimmune thrombocytopenia caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsAutoimmune thrombocytopenia and drugs with ingredients of tamsulosin hydrochloride.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeAutoimmune thrombocytopenia and Flomax from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Flomax has active ingredients of tamsulosin hydrochloride. It is often used in enlarged prostate. (latest outcomes from Flomax 32,389 users)
Autoimmune thrombocytopenia (isolated low platelet count (thrombocytopenia) with normal bone marrow and the absence of other causes of thrombocytopenia) has been reported by people with chronic lymphocytic leukaemia, hepatitis c, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis (latest reports from 986 Autoimmune thrombocytopenia patients).
Browse all side effects of Flomaxa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Autoimmune thrombocytopeniaAutoimmune thrombocytopenia
Could your condition cause Autoimmune thrombocytopeniaAutoimmune thrombocytopenia
What would happen?
Questions to the study
User reviews to the study
I just had total knee replacement surgery and have been having atrial fibrillation, the first time I've been able to catch it on an EKG. I am 64 and have been taking Finasteride and Flomax for several years. I've just been put on elaquis and metoprolol. I've decided to go off the Finasteride and ...