Flomax and Cradle cap - from FDA reports
Cradle cap is found among people who take Flomax, especially for people who are male, 60+ old also take medication Aerobid, and have Hair loss. This review analyzes which people have Cradle cap with Flomax. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 30,572 people who have side effects when taking Flomax from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 26, 2017
30,572 people reported to have side effects when taking Flomax.
Among them, 10 people (0.03%) have Cradle cap
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Cradle cap when taking Flomax *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Cradle cap when taking Flomax *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Pain (3 people, 30.00%)
- Hair Loss (3 people, 30.00%)
- Prostatic Disorder (2 people, 20.00%)
- High Blood Pressure (2 people, 20.00%)
- Stroke (1 person, 10.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zantac (3 people, 30.00%)
- Vasotec (3 people, 30.00%)
- Oxycontin (3 people, 30.00%)
- Glucotrol (3 people, 30.00%)
- Aerobid (3 people, 30.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Itching (5 people, 50.00%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (4 people, 40.00%)
- Constipation (4 people, 40.00%)
- Snoring (3 people, 30.00%)
- Depression (3 people, 30.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Cradle cap when taking Flomax?
- Check symptoms - is cradle cap caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsCradle cap and drugs with ingredients of tamsulosin hydrochloride.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeCradle cap and Flomax from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Flomax has active ingredients of tamsulosin hydrochloride. It is often used in enlarged prostate. (latest outcomes from Flomax 32,389 users)
Cradle cap (a yellowish, patchy, greasy, scaly skin of scalp) has been reported by people with hair loss, high blood pressure, psoriasis, high blood cholesterol, multiple sclerosis (latest reports from 1,013 Cradle cap patients).
Browse all side effects of Flomaxa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Cradle capCradle cap
Could your condition cause Cradle capCradle cap
What would happen?
Questions to the study
User reviews to the study
Hi ! New to the group..Have suffered massive seborrheic dermatitis since I began taking hydrocodone 10 yrs ago for spine disease pain and inflammatory osteoarthritis. It is sheer he##..I cannot even use shampoo or I literally cannot get the masses of glue type substance combed out of my hair..My ...