Flomax and Double vision - from FDA reports
Double vision is found among people who take Flomax, especially for people who are male, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Neurontin, and have Multiple myeloma. This review analyzes which people have Double vision with Flomax. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 30,572 people who have side effects when taking Flomax from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 20, 2017
30,572 people reported to have side effects when taking Flomax.
Among them, 100 people (0.33%) have Double vision
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Flomax when people have Double vision *:
- < 1 month: 33.33 %
- 1 - 6 months: 33.33 %
- 6 - 12 months: 33.33 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Double vision when taking Flomax *:
- female: 5 %
- male: 95 %
Age of people who have Double vision when taking Flomax *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 2.38 %
- 40-49: 8.33 %
- 50-59: 14.29 %
- 60+: 75.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Multiple Myeloma (18 people, 18.00%)
- Multiple Sclerosis (7 people, 7.00%)
- Pain (4 people, 4.00%)
- Insomnia (4 people, 4.00%)
- Depression (4 people, 4.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Neurontin (24 people, 24.00%)
- Valium (20 people, 20.00%)
- Prozac (20 people, 20.00%)
- Flonase (20 people, 20.00%)
- Celexa (20 people, 20.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Weakness (37 people, 37.00%)
- Dizziness (35 people, 35.00%)
- Stress And Anxiety (31 people, 31.00%)
- Pain (30 people, 30.00%)
- Fatigue (30 people, 30.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Double vision when taking Flomax?
- Check symptoms - is double vision caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsDouble vision and drugs with ingredients of tamsulosin hydrochloride.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeDouble vision and Flomax from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Flomax has active ingredients of tamsulosin hydrochloride. It is often used in enlarged prostate. (latest outcomes from Flomax 32,389 users)
Double vision has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, pain, depression, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 18,350 Double vision patients).
Browse all side effects of Flomaxa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Double visionDouble vision
Could your condition cause Double visionDouble vision
What would happen?
Questions to the study
User reviews to the study
I've had diplopia for fifteen years and had many tests that couldn't identify the problem it's taken me twenty years to get a diagnosis for my BPD previous GP's and doctors putting it down as depression. The antidepressants made me suicidal and I ended up dead on one occasion and multiple ...
Experiencing a lot of blurred, double vision issues. Exercise will bring it on, as well as, caffeine and some foods. I'm also having dizziness and balance issues. Resting a long time or a nap will improve the symptoms. Anyone else having this issue?