Flomax and Orgasm abnormal - from FDA reports
Orgasm abnormal is reported only by a few people who take Flomax. We study 30,572 people who have side effects while taking Flomax from FDA. Among them, 4 have Orgasm abnormal. Find out below who they are, when they have Orgasm abnormal and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 24, 2017
30,572 people reported to have side effects when taking Flomax.
Among them, 4 people (0.01%) have Orgasm abnormal
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Orgasm abnormal when taking Flomax *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Orgasm abnormal when taking Flomax *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Erection Problems (1 person, 25.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Lisinopril (1 person, 25.00%)
- Levothyroxine Sodium (1 person, 25.00%)
- Folic Acid (1 person, 25.00%)
- Cialis (1 person, 25.00%)
- Avodart (1 person, 25.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Erection Problems (2 people, 50.00%)
- Headache (1 person, 25.00%)
- Fatigue (1 person, 25.00%)
- Ejaculation Failure (1 person, 25.00%)
- Ejaculation Delayed (1 person, 25.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Orgasm abnormal when taking Flomax?
- Check symptoms - is orgasm abnormal caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsOrgasm abnormal and drugs with ingredients of tamsulosin hydrochloride.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeOrgasm abnormal and Flomax from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Flomax has active ingredients of tamsulosin hydrochloride. It is often used in enlarged prostate. (latest outcomes from Flomax 32,389 users)
Orgasm abnormal (abnormal sex satisfaction) has been reported by people with androgenetic alopecia, depression, hair loss, erection problems, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (latest reports from 682 Orgasm abnormal patients).
Browse all side effects of Flomaxa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Orgasm abnormalOrgasm abnormal
Could your condition cause Orgasm abnormalOrgasm abnormal
What would happen?
Questions to the study
User reviews to the study
I just had total knee replacement surgery and have been having atrial fibrillation, the first time I've been able to catch it on an EKG. I am 64 and have been taking Finasteride and Flomax for several years. I've just been put on elaquis and metoprolol. I've decided to go off the Finasteride and ...