Home > Flomax > Postnasal drip > Flomax and Postnasal drip
Review: could Flomax cause Postnasal drip (Nasal discharge)?
We study 20,433 people who have side effects while taking Flomax from FDA and social media. Among them, 27 have Postnasal drip. Find out below who they are, when they have Postnasal drip and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Flomax and have Postnasal drip >>>
Flomax (latest outcomes from 21,446 users) has active ingredients of tamsulosin hydrochloride. It is often used in enlarged prostate.
Postnasal drip (discharge from nose) (latest reports from 10,181 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, depression, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, asthma.
On Sep, 17, 2014: 20,432 people reported to have side effects when taking Flomax. Among them, 27 people (0.13%) have Postnasal Drip.
Time on Flomax when people have Postnasal drip * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Postnasal drip||16.67%||33.33%||0.00%||0.00%||33.33%||0.00%||16.67% |
Age of people who have Postnasal drip when taking Flomax * :
|Postnasal drip||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||4.17%||0.00%||8.33%||87.50% |
Severity of Postnasal drip when taking Flomax ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Postnasal drip||33.33%||33.33%||33.33%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Postnasal drip ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Postnasal drip||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia (8 people, 29.63%)
- Hypertension (4 people, 14.81%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (4 people, 14.81%)
- Atrial fibrillation (3 people, 11.11%)
- Prostatic disorder (3 people, 11.11%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (9 people, 33.33%)
- Simvastatin (4 people, 14.81%)
- Xyzal (3 people, 11.11%)
- Protonix (3 people, 11.11%)
- Zetia (3 people, 11.11%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Postnasal Drip while taking Flomax?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who take Flomax and have Postnasal Drip
- group for people who take Flomax
- group for people who have Postnasal Drip
Comments from related studies:
From this study (5 years ago):
Both Avodart and Flomax work effectively to control BPH. Advil used to control peripheral pain. Seeing rhynorhea as a side effect.
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Flomax, Postnasal drip
More reviews for: Flomax, Postnasal drip
On eHealthMe, Flomax (tamsulosin hydrochloride) is often used for enlarged prostate. Find out below the conditions Flomax is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Flomax used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Pravastatin Sodium for a 46-year old woman who has High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides (55 minutes ago)
- Cryselle, Sertraline for a 19-year old girl who has Birth Control, Panic Attacks (55 minutes ago)
- Probiotic, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Magnesium Sulfate, B-12, Potassium Gluconate, Calcium, Zinc Sulfate, Fish Oil, Singulair, Wellbutrin, Adderall, Biotin, Atorvastatin Calcium for a 67-year old woman who has Digestion, Sleep Aid, Energy, Osteoporosis, Hair Loss, Heart, Asthma, Depression, HDD , Artery Blockage (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Tikosyn side effects
- Tecfidera and Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs
- Aggression and Lithium Carbonate
- Cephalexin and Xarelto
- Tarceva and Blood Bilirubin Increased
Recent user comments
- "I just wanted to know if ABX therapy with these drugs ... " (1 hour ago)
- "I just started taking Atorvastatin 2 months ago and h ... " (1 hour ago)
- "Went for a blood test on Aug. 2013 and the platlet co ... " (4 hours ago)
- Bed Wetting
- Phlebitis Superficial