Review: could Flomax cause Testicular pain?
Summary: Testicular pain is found among people who take Flomax, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Alprazolam, and have Metastases to bone.
We study 20,458 people who have side effects while taking Flomax from FDA and social media. Among them, 64 have Testicular pain. Find out below who they are, when they have Testicular pain and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Flomax and have Testicular pain >>>
Flomax has active ingredients of tamsulosin hydrochloride. It is often used in enlarged prostate. (latest outcomes from 21,474 Flomax users)
Testicular pain (pain in testes) has been reported by people with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, hair loss, pain, high blood pressure, erection problems. (latest reports from 1,378 Testicular pain patients)
On Mar, 17, 2015: 20,458 people reported to have side effects when taking Flomax. Among them, 64 people (0.31%) have Testicular Pain.
Time on Flomax when people have Testicular pain * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Testicular pain||50.00%||50.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Testicular pain when taking Flomax * :
|Testicular pain||0.00%||0.00%||1.96%||0.00%||0.00%||33.33%||7.84%||56.86% |
Severity of Testicular pain when taking Flomax ** :
How people recovered from Testicular pain ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Metastases to bone (11 people, 17.19%)
- Multiple myeloma (9 people, 14.06%)
- Prophylaxis (8 people, 12.50%)
- Hypogonadism (8 people, 12.50%)
- Gynaecomastia (8 people, 12.50%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Alprazolam (25 people, 39.06%)
- Folic acid (25 people, 39.06%)
- Levaquin (25 people, 39.06%)
- Protonix (24 people, 37.50%)
- Zometa (24 people, 37.50%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of flomax and testicular pain on
Do you have Testicular Pain while taking Flomax?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Flomax and have Testicular Pain
- support group for people who take Flomax
- support group for people who have Testicular Pain
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Lisinopril, Proair Hfa, Ginger Root, Simvastatin, Probiotic, Flomax, Humulin R, Atenolol, Rocephin, Doxycycline Hyclate for a 57-year old man with Hypertension, Chronic Bronchitis, Health, High Blood Cholesterol, General Physical Health Deterioration, Cancer - Prostate, Type 2 Diabetes, High Blood Pressure, Respiratory Tract Congestion, Infection - Ear. The patient has Low Blood Sugar
- A study of drug interactions between Flomax, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Linzess, Miralax, Anturol, Olanzapine, Zetia, Nexium, Depakote, Benztropine Mesylate for a 40-year old man with Nocturia, Aggression, Constipation, Schizophrenia, Hyperlipidemia, Gerd, Bipolar Disorder, Medication Side Effects. The patient has Agap Low, Eosinophilia, Mental Status Tests, Leaning Left When Walking, Nocturia
- A study of drug interactions between Flomax, Aspirin, Enalaprilat, Hydrochlorothiazide, Atenolol for a 67-year old man with Urinary Retention, Health, Hypertension.
- A study of side effects of Flomax for a 76-year old man with Enlarged Prostate. The patient has Headache - Migraine With Aura (silent migraine), Nightmares - Repeated (repeated unpleasant dream)
- A study of drug interactions between Lipitor, Metoprolol Succinate, Flomax, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Hydrodiuril, Finasteride, Imodium for a 75-year old man with Hypercholesterolaemia, Hypertension - Essential, Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia, Anxiety, Fluid Retention, Diarrhea. The patient has Urinary Retention
Recent Flomax related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Cialis, Flomax for a 65-year old man who has BPH
- Comparions of Cardura, Flomax for a 73-year old man who has BPH
- Comparions of Flomax, Pioglitazone Hydrochloride And Metformin Hydrochloride for a 50-year old woman who has Diabetes And Kidney Stone
- Comparions of Meclizine, Clonidine, Amoxicillin, Flomax, Alprazolam for a 72-year old man who has Diverticulitis
- Comparions of Hytrin, Uroxatral, Cardura, Flomax, Rapaflo for a 59-year old man who has BPH
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.