Home > Flomax > Tooth disorder > Flomax and Tooth disorder
Review: could Flomax cause Tooth disorder?
We study 20,433 people who have side effects while taking Flomax from FDA and social media. Among them, 91 have Tooth disorder. Find out below who they are, when they have Tooth disorder and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Flomax and have Tooth disorder >>>
Flomax (latest outcomes from 21,446 users) has active ingredients of tamsulosin hydrochloride. It is often used in enlarged prostate.
Tooth disorder (tooth disease) (latest reports from 88,958 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, osteopenia, metastases to bone, high blood pressure, breast cancer.
On Sep, 15, 2014: 20,432 people reported to have side effects when taking Flomax. Among them, 91 people (0.45%) have Tooth Disorder.
Time on Flomax when people have Tooth disorder * :
Age of people who have Tooth disorder when taking Flomax * :
|Tooth disorder||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||17.57%||82.43% |
Severity of Tooth disorder when taking Flomax ** :
How people recovered from Tooth disorder ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Multiple myeloma (35 people, 38.46%)
- Metastases to bone (17 people, 18.68%)
- Hypertension (15 people, 16.48%)
- Pain (10 people, 10.99%)
- Metastasis (7 people, 7.69%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Zometa (53 people, 58.24%)
- Prevacid (51 people, 56.04%)
- Aspirin (47 people, 51.65%)
- Levaquin (44 people, 48.35%)
- Lorazepam (42 people, 46.15%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Tooth Disorder while taking Flomax?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Flomax and have Tooth Disorder
- support group for people who take Flomax
- support group for people who have Tooth Disorder
Comments from related studies:
From this study (3 weeks ago):
PSA has slowly risen since on the Symbicort.
From this study (2 months ago):
2 teeth sensetive to heat and cold 1 tooth very sensetive all the time.
From this study (2 months ago):
Took FIRST pill. Got up (carefully because of warnings) to pee and 4:00AM. Sitting on toilet pondering that it takes 2 weeks to feel effects. No memory of trying to stand up. Total syncope, came to crumpled in bathtub with concussion and 3 inch gas in back of head. 6 weeks later could not walk because of subdural hematoma. Burr holes drilled in skull and blood drained. Nightmare.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Flomax, Tooth disorder
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Chills associated with ibuprophen
I generally respond well to medication. I am a senior who has chronic pain from a c1-c2 fusion. Codeine works well, and I don't use a lot. Still, I sought alternatives to opiates for nerve pain. I lice in a colder climate. It took me quite a while to associate susceptibility to becoming chilled w ...
More reviews for: Flomax, Tooth disorder
On eHealthMe, Flomax (tamsulosin hydrochloride) is often used for enlarged prostate. Find out below the conditions Flomax is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Flomax used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Aspirin And Dipyridamole, Aspirin, Alprazolam, Gabapentin, Guanfacine Hydrochloride, Simvastatin, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Abilify, Baclofen, Duloxetine Hydrochloride, Levothyroxine Thyroid for a 64-year old man who has Headache, Blood Thinner, Anxiety Disorder, Peripheral Neuropathy, Chloresterol, Depression, Thyroid Disorder (50 minutes ago)
- Benadryl for a 26-year old woman who has Allergies (59 minutes ago)
- Curcumin, Borage Oil, Triamterene And Hydrochlorothiazide, Folic Acid, Amlodipine Besylate, Humira, Methotrexate, Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate for a 60-year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis, Hypertension (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Neurontin and Herba Ginkgo Biloba
- Metoprolol Tartrate and Tapazole
- Cromolyn Sodium and Angioedema
- Platelet Count Decreased and Avodart
Recent user comments
- "Esophagitis gastritis for years, scope every five yea ... " (2 hours ago)
- "hypertension difficult to control; toprol augmented w ... " (3 hours ago)
- "i have night chest tightness,,, cough,, seeded medica ... " (4 hours ago)
- Deaf Mutism
- Nasal Sinus Cancer
- Urine Potassium Decreased
- Moxifloxacin Hydrochloride