Flomax and Tooth disorder - from FDA reports
Tooth disorder is found among people who take Flomax, especially for people who are male, 60+ old also take medication Zometa, and have Multiple myeloma. This review analyzes which people have Tooth disorder with Flomax. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 30,572 people who have side effects when taking Flomax from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 19, 2017
30,572 people reported to have side effects when taking Flomax.
Among them, 113 people (0.37%) have Tooth disorder
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Tooth disorder when taking Flomax *:
- female: 4.5 %
- male: 95.5 %
Age of people who have Tooth disorder when taking Flomax *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 3.37 %
- 50-59: 15.73 %
- 60+: 80.9 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Multiple Myeloma (49 people, 43.36%)
- Metastases To Bone (18 people, 15.93%)
- High Blood Pressure (18 people, 15.93%)
- Pain (14 people, 12.39%)
- Metastasis (8 people, 7.08%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zometa (61 people, 53.98%)
- Prevacid (54 people, 47.79%)
- Levaquin (47 people, 41.59%)
- Aredia (45 people, 39.82%)
- Oxycontin (44 people, 38.94%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Osteonecrosis Of Jaw (74 people, 65.49%)
- Impaired Healing (73 people, 64.60%)
- Osteomyelitis (59 people, 52.21%)
- Stress And Anxiety (56 people, 49.56%)
- Pain (56 people, 49.56%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Tooth disorder when taking Flomax?
- Check symptoms - is tooth disorder caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsTooth disorder and drugs with ingredients of tamsulosin hydrochloride.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeTooth disorder and Flomax from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Flomax has active ingredients of tamsulosin hydrochloride. It is often used in enlarged prostate. (latest outcomes from Flomax 32,389 users)
Tooth disorder (tooth disease) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, osteopenia, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple myeloma, high blood pressure (latest reports from 16,774 Tooth disorder patients).
Browse all side effects of Flomaxa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Tooth disorderTooth disorder
Could your condition cause Tooth disorderTooth disorder
What would happen?
Questions to the study
User reviews to the study
I just had total knee replacement surgery and have been having atrial fibrillation, the first time I've been able to catch it on an EKG. I am 64 and have been taking Finasteride and Flomax for several years. I've just been put on elaquis and metoprolol. I've decided to go off the Finasteride and ...