Review: could Flonase cause Blood pressure increased (High blood pressure)?
Summary: Blood pressure increased is found among people who take Flonase, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Vioxx, and have High blood pressure.
We study 16,885 people who have side effects while taking Flonase from FDA and social media. Among them, 894 have Blood pressure increased. Find out below who they are, when they have Blood pressure increased and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Flonase and have Blood pressure increased >>>
Flonase has active ingredients of fluticasone propionate. It is often used in allergies. (latest outcomes from 17,518 Flonase users)
Blood pressure increased
Blood pressure increased has been reported by people with high blood pressure, osteoporosis, depression, multiple sclerosis, pain. (latest reports from 329,819 Blood pressure increased patients)
On Apr, 12, 2015: 16,885 people reported to have side effects when taking Flonase. Among them, 894 people (5.29%) have Blood Pressure Increased.
Time on Flonase when people have Blood pressure increased * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Blood pressure increased||33.33%||53.33%||0.00%||6.67%||0.00%||0.00%||6.67% |
Gender of people who have Blood pressure increased when taking Flonase * :
|Blood pressure increased||69.86%||30.14% |
Age of people who have Blood pressure increased when taking Flonase * :
|Blood pressure increased||0.13%||0.77%||0.13%||0.77%||4.08%||13.52%||30.87%||49.74% |
Severity of Blood pressure increased when taking Flonase ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Blood pressure increased||0.00%||50.00%||50.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Blood pressure increased ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Blood pressure increased||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (118 people, 13.20%)
- Hypersensitivity (83 people, 9.28%)
- Depression (80 people, 8.95%)
- Pain (78 people, 8.72%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (68 people, 7.61%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Vioxx (197 people, 22.04%)
- Aspirin (184 people, 20.58%)
- Ambien (163 people, 18.23%)
- Albuterol (161 people, 18.01%)
- Prilosec (159 people, 17.79%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of flonase and blood pressure increased on
Do you have Blood Pressure Increased while taking Flonase?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Flonase and have Blood Pressure Increased
- support group for people who take Flonase
- support group for people who have Blood Pressure Increased
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Norvasc, Multivitamin, Horse Chestnut, Omega 3, Saw Palmetto, Metformin, Aspirin, Atenolol, Glimepiride, Hydrochlorothiazide, Fosinopril Sodium for a 71-year old man with High Blood Pressure, Deficiency, Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia, Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus, Ischaemic Heart Disease. The patient has Peripheral Artery Disease, Coronary Heart Disease, High Blood Pressure, High Blood Sugar
- A study of drug interactions between Flonase, Zyrtec Allergy, Adderall 20 for a 55-year old man with Sinus Congestion, Allergy To Animal, Adhd. The patient has Loss Of Taste, Loss Of Smell
- A study of drug interactions between Flonase, Lamictal, Latuda, Celexa, Methadone Hydrochloride, Klonopin, Wellbutrin Sr for a 35-year old woman with Nasal Allergies, Bipolar 2, Drug Addiction, Anxiety. The patient has Anorgasmia
- A study of drug interactions between Flonase, Voltaren for a 65-year old man with Allergy To Animal, Inflammation Localised. The patient has Itching
- A study of drug interactions between Turmeric, Magnesium, Losartan, Klor-con M20, Furosemide, Metoprolol Tartrate for a 49-year old man with Chf, High Blood Pressure, Hbp. The patient has High Blood Pressure, Weight Fluctuation
Recent Flonase related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.