Review: could Flonase cause Muscle pain (Muscle aches)?
Summary: Muscle pain is found among people who take Flonase, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 2 - 5 years, also take medication Aspirin, and have Pain.
We study 16,880 people who have side effects while taking Flonase from FDA and social media. Among them, 441 have Muscle pain. Find out below who they are, when they have Muscle pain and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Flonase and have Muscle pain >>>
Flonase has active ingredients of fluticasone propionate. It is often used in allergies. (latest outcomes from 17,513 Flonase users)
Muscle pain (muscle pain) has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, depression, multiple sclerosis. (latest reports from 73,516 Muscle pain patients)
On Mar, 29, 2015: 16,880 people reported to have side effects when taking Flonase. Among them, 441 people (2.61%) have Muscle Pain.
Time on Flonase when people have Muscle pain * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Muscle pain||0.00%||14.29%||0.00%||14.29%||64.29%||7.14%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Muscle pain when taking Flonase * :
|Muscle pain||64.11%||35.89% |
Age of people who have Muscle pain when taking Flonase * :
|Muscle pain||0.00%||0.26%||2.82%||0.26%||9.74%||23.33%||26.41%||37.18% |
Severity of Muscle pain when taking Flonase ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Muscle pain||14.29%||85.71%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Muscle pain ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Muscle pain||20.00%||0.00%||80.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (43 people, 9.75%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (40 people, 9.07%)
- Osteoporosis (37 people, 8.39%)
- Hypersensitivity (30 people, 6.80%)
- Hyperlipidaemia (20 people, 4.54%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (94 people, 21.32%)
- Allegra (91 people, 20.63%)
- Lipitor (79 people, 17.91%)
- Albuterol (73 people, 16.55%)
- Zyrtec (68 people, 15.42%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of Flonase and muscle pain on
Do you have Muscle Pain while taking Flonase?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Flonase and have Muscle Pain
- support group for people who take Flonase
- support group for people who have Muscle Pain
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Clonazepam for a 36-year old woman with Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Muscle Pain (muscle pain)
- A study of side effects of Flovent Hfa for a 58-year old woman with Asthma. The patient has Rash (redness)
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Nuvaring, Nortriptyline Hydrochloride, Lamictal for a 24-year old woman with Vitamin D, Birth Control, Functional Dyspepsia, Mood Disorder. The patient has Ear Pain, Pressure Sore, Early Morning Joint Stiffness, Muscle Pain, Headache, Lightheadedness, Fatigue, Pressure Sore, Spaced Out
- A study of drug interactions between Adderall 30, Norco, Dilaudid, Oxycontin for a 38-year old woman with ADHD, Chronic Pain, Fibromyalgia, Rheumatoid Arthritis. The patient has Hydronephrosis, Kidney Palpable, Kidney Stones, Medullary Cystic Kidney Disease, Wound Healing Normal, Herpes Virus Infection, Herpes Zoster, Eczema, Hip Pain, X-ray - Pelvis, Back Pain, Adhd, Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness, Muscle Pain, Brain Mass, Fatigue - Chronic, Seizure - Generalized, Connective Tissue Inflammation, Joint Stiffness, Joint Inflammation, Joint Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Piroxicam, Ciprofloxacin for a 27-year old woman with Flu, Urinary Tract Infection. The patient has Myalgia, Cough, Syncope Vasovagal
Recent Flonase related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.