Review: could Flonase cause Sore throat?
Summary: there is no Sore throat reported by people who take Flonase yet.
We study 16,859 people who have side effects while taking Flonase from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Sore throat and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Flonase and have Sore throat >>>
Flonase has active ingredients of fluticasone propionate. It is often used in allergies. (latest outcomes from Flonase 17,496 users)
Sore throat (pain or irritation of the throat) has been reported by people with depression, gastroesophageal reflux disease, high blood pressure, stress and anxiety, high blood cholesterol.(latest reports from Sore throat 3,030 patients)
On Nov, 26, 2014: 16,857 people reported to have side effects when taking Flonase. Among them, 28 people (0.17%) have Sore Throat.
Time on Flonase when people have Sore throat * :
Gender of people who have Sore throat when taking Flonase * :
|Sore throat||42.86%||57.14% |
Age of people who have Sore throat when taking Flonase * :
|Sore throat||0.00%||12.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||40.00%||24.00%||24.00% |
Severity of Sore throat when taking Flonase ** :
How people recovered from Sore throat ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :n/a
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Lasix (12 people, 42.86%)
- Serevent (10 people, 35.71%)
- Amaryl (8 people, 28.57%)
- Tylenol (8 people, 28.57%)
- Cipro (8 people, 28.57%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
Do you have Sore Throat while taking Flonase?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Flonase and have Sore Throat
- support group for people who take Flonase
- support group for people who have Sore Throat
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can unexplained hypertension be cause by a partial thyroidectomy?
Doc is trying to figure out why the BP suddenly spiked. I started an exercise regimen after a stress test. I had to be on Metoprolol just to pass the test. Results were no heart-related issues. Lost 6lbs. since starting exercise and don't know if this is Thyroidal or not. No discussion with the doc yet of whether this is related to the thyroidectomy of the past.
- Can long-term methadone use cause or increase the risk of colon cancer?
I had a two-level spinal fusion at L4-S1 in 2000 after being injuried at work in Sept. 24, 1997. I lost everything after...the unjury, ability to do my job, my wife and family (couldn't take the strain) my home, my sense of self and purpose, direction and belonging...credit rating and ability to pay my bills.
After a long period of waiting to settle my workmens' comp. case, I returned home, from the Bat Area back to Arizona to take of my mother with a yet un dianosed case of moderate dementia.
Then, in 2011 I had a 2nd surgery to relieve spinal stenosis btwn. L2-L4, just above the fusion site.
I've been taking methadone since early 2004, a little over ten years, now. I've had high blood pressure since my injury.
Now, I waiting to be scheduled for a colonoscopy, with my father having had polyps and the way I've been feeling..drained, tired all the time, and stomach pains ( in addition to my chronic low back pain), I...
find myself wondering if there is any relationtionship between the methadone and other meds and cancer?
- What can i do to grow hair back. i've been taking fluticasone propionate for altmost 1 year and 6 months, now i've stopped using it, but i lost hair in frontal region and i want to regrow it.
What can i do to grow hair back. i've been taking Fluticasone propionate for altmost 1 year and 6 months, now I've stopped using it, but I lost hair in frontal region and I want to regrow it.
- Can i take nyquil if i'm on cephalexin
I"ve had a sore throat for 8 days, I'm taking cephalexin for an ear infection. My question is "can I take Nyquil for my throat when I' on cephalexin?"
- What is the current treatment for larangospasm?
For two years I have been fighting with larangospasm. I have been hospitalized twice and treated with prednisone as well as nebulizers with albuterol. I had botox injections into my vocal cords last July 2013 and have a straw hanging around my neck for straw breathing. The last "attack" lasted one hour last week and I get approximately two a week now. With the botox injection I could not talk or drink water without it being thickened for six weeks. Is there any other alternative that I can try?
More questions for: Flonase, Sore throat
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Soar throat after taking sertaline
half a pill first timw. severe soar throat 2 hrs after taking 25mg
- Still ill after several years (1 response)
I became ill several years ago.
It all started with a head cold that lasted a few months and left me with Tinnitus and chronic sinusitis.
After a nose operation and many visits to the doc and hospital, I am no closer to felling better or being cured.
My doc gave me Beconase Aq at first and this made me very unwell, causing me fatigue which would last for a few days. I'm still searching for help.
- Bad nosebleed (sudafed related?) (1 response)
I have the rhinitis as a result of rebound syndrome from using nasal sprays for years. I use the Flonase to somewhat alleviate the need for the over-the-counter sprays (first two drugs listed). In spite of that, I rarely, if ever, have nosebleeds. I also rarely, if ever, get colds. However, yesterday I decided I definitely was getting a cold and decided to take some 12-hour Sudafed. I took my second dose a couple of hours early and next thing you know my nose was bleeding fairly profusely all night. I tried the recommended method of tilting the head forward and holding the nose shut for 10 minutes but all that did was fill my head with blood and when I let go all kinds of blood and clotted blood came out of my nose and mouth making a huge mess. What worked for me after hours of trying was tilting the head slightly back, putting up with the blood trickling down my throat and trying not to breathe or irritate the bleeding nostril. Periodically I'd have to cough up or blow out some clotting because it became too much to handle but eventually this method worked for me. I've decided to refrain from taking anymore Sudafed or nasal sprays for the time being at least until I'm sure the nosebleed is completely gone.
- Mucinex dm caused balance problems
I bought Mucinex Dm to treat mild symptoms of sore throat and cough. I was following the instructions precisely of the time and the dosages needed. After two days in taking the medication I started to experience balance problems. Suddenly I would feel unsteady and dizzy, and had the feeling that I was falling down. Change in position of the head would trigger the symptoms even when I was in bed. Because my balance problems occurred after I started taking Mucinex I decided to stop the medication. It has been one week since I discontinued the medication and I feel slow improvement. If the symptoms do not stop completely I will make an appointment with a doctor. This was my first time to use Mucinex, but will never ever use this medication.
- Tonsillitis for 1 week
i suffered tonsillitisfor a week. and i lose my weight coz i kept on vomiting. we rushed into my doctor's clinic. he advised me to stay in the hospital for 3 days cause my tonsillitis was really severe. he prescribed me cefuroxime axetil via IV for further absorption and omeprazole via IV for my stomach to stop vomiting. after 3 days i discharged from the hospital and took the discharge notes from my doctor. i kept on taking antibiotic for 7 days and then i get well.
More reviews for: Flonase, Sore throat
Comments from related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- I started having chronic, severe migraines 7 months ago and they still continue. I struggle with stuffed up sinuses, especially on the right side and that is where the migraine is felt most. When my sinuses feel stuffed up, it effects my asthma.
- Six weeks on 300 mg once daily of allopurinol for gout taken at night.
Suffering abnormal fatigue that is making work more challenging.
Considering asking doctor to switch to Uloric as an alternative due to fatigue symptoms.
- Took me several years to figure out the connection here, because I have been on this medication steadily for so long. Also, I can't necessarily say that I experienced bleeding the entire time, but there were times during bleeding that I ran out of Flonase, and the bleeding stopped almost immediatel ...
- When I stopped Singulair my chronic sore throat went away along with my skin hurting. I'm still getting little red skin blisters all over my body from neck down. Only one on my face, cheek. I haven't stopped the Linzess as I was on this for almost three months when my symptoms started 3 weeks after ...
- 10 yrs ago, suddenly had allergic reaction to shampoo and deodorant that I had used for years. Changed deodorants. Still have issues with scalp flare ups while using any brand shampoo. Only thing that helps is Head and Shoulders medicated shampoo in dark blue bottle.
More related studies for: Flonase, Sore throat
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.