Review: could Flonase cause Swelling face?
Summary: Swelling face is found among people who take Flonase, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Zometa, and have Osteoporosis.
We study 16,880 people who have side effects while taking Flonase from FDA and social media. Among them, 199 have Swelling face. Find out below who they are, when they have Swelling face and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Flonase and have Swelling face >>>
Flonase has active ingredients of fluticasone propionate. It is often used in allergies. (latest outcomes from 17,513 Flonase users)
Swelling face has been reported by people with high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, depression, pain, osteoporosis. (latest reports from 19,581 Swelling face patients)
On Mar, 13, 2015: 16,880 people reported to have side effects when taking Flonase. Among them, 199 people (1.18%) have Swelling Face.
Time on Flonase when people have Swelling face * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Swelling face||78.57%||21.43%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Swelling face when taking Flonase * :
|Swelling face||75.52%||24.48% |
Age of people who have Swelling face when taking Flonase * :
|Swelling face||0.00%||1.86%||1.86%||3.11%||24.22%||6.83%||42.24%||19.88% |
Severity of Swelling face when taking Flonase ** :
How people recovered from Swelling face ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Osteoporosis (25 people, 12.56%)
- Systemic lupus erythematosus (24 people, 12.06%)
- Sleep apnoea syndrome (22 people, 11.06%)
- Pain (20 people, 10.05%)
- Multiple myeloma (15 people, 7.54%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Zometa (87 people, 43.72%)
- Albuterol (72 people, 36.18%)
- Lasix (57 people, 28.64%)
- Decadron (57 people, 28.64%)
- Gabapentin (53 people, 26.63%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of flonase and swelling face on
Do you have Swelling Face while taking Flonase?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Flonase and have Swelling Face
- support group for people who take Flonase
- support group for people who have Swelling Face
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Flovent Hfa for a 58-year old woman with Asthma. The patient has Rash (redness)
- A study of drug interactions between Penicillin, Clonazepam, Alesse, Citalopram Hydrobromide for a 26-year old woman with Pericoronitis, Generalised Anxiety Disorder, Birth Control, Major Depression. The patient has Swollen Lymph Nodes, Fever, Swallowing Difficulty, Pericoronitis, Swelling Face
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Flonase, Fexofenadine Hydrochloride Allergy, Vitamin D, Fish Oil, Aspirin, Pantoprazole, Buspirone Hcl, Hydrochlorothiazide, Clonazepam, Sertraline Hydrochloride for a 40-year old man with General Physical Health Deterioration, Allergies, High Blood Pressure, Acid Reflux, Anxiety Disorder, Depression. The patient has Weight Gain, Dizziness, Fatigue, Sleepy
- A study of drug interactions between Calcium Chloride, Tylenol, Magnesium Glycinate, Flaxseed Oil, Zyrtec, Flonase, Prilosec, Restasis, Synthroid, Valium for a 59-year old woman with Enzyme Supplementation, Neck Pain, Migraine Without Aura, Dry Eye, Nasal Congestion, Gastric Ph Decreased, Thyroidectomy, Vertigo. The patient has Dizziness
- A study of drug interactions between Flonase, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Lisinopril, Prevacid, Armour Thyroid, Imuran, Prozac, Wellbutrin, Soma for a 64-year old woman with Sinusitis Acute, Low Back Pain, High Blood Pressure, Gerd, Hypothyroidism, Sjogren's Syndrome, Chronic Depression, Muscle Rigidity. The patient has Depression, Back Pain, Gerd, Sjogren's Syndrome
Recent Flonase related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.