Review: could Flonase cause Throat - sore (Sore throat)?
We study 16,885 people who have side effects while taking Flonase from FDA and social media. Among them, 28 have Throat - sore. Find out below who they are, when they have Throat - sore and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Flonase and have Throat - sore >>>
Flonase has active ingredients of fluticasone propionate. It is often used in allergies. (latest outcomes from 17,521 Flonase users)
Throat - sore
Throat - sore (throat pain) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, gastroesophageal reflux disease, stress and anxiety, asthma, high blood cholesterol. (latest reports from 660 Throat - sore patients)
On Apr, 28, 2015: No report is found
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Throat - Sore while taking Flonase?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Flonase and have Throat - Sore
- support group for people who take Flonase
- support group for people who have Throat - Sore
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Flonase for a 48-year old man with Allergies. The patient has Rancid Milk Smell, Nausea
- A study of drug interactions between Tamsulosin, Flonase for a 66-year old man with BPH, Nasal Cpap. The patient has Weakness
- A study of side effects of Flonase for a 40-year old woman with Allergic Sinusitis.
- A study of drug interactions between Zyrtec, Prevacid, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Zoloft, Flonase, Provera, Hydrochlorothiazide, Zithromax for a 44-year old woman with Allergies, Ulcer - Stomach, Immune System Disorder, Vitamin D Deficiency, Anxiety Disorder, Multiple Allergies, No Periods, High Blood Pressure, Acute Bronchitis. The patient has Tongue Coated
- A study of drug interactions between Flovent, Clonidine, Lisinopril, Metoprolol Succinate, Zoloft, Seroquel, Clonazepam, Geodon for a 46-year old man with Asthma, Hypertension, Depression, Sleep Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Anxiety Disorder, Schizoaffective Disorder.
Recent Flonase related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.